H: A birthday coming up W: your help

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

H: A birthday coming up W: your help

Post by jason1977 »

On April 30 I will celebrate my 45th birthday. Now while I would love to have a huge party, drink a bit more happy juice than I should and get more gifts than I deserve, I really want 1 thing. Actually….I would like 45 things. Here is what I mean:

People don’t stop having surgery or traumatic injuries and cancer does not take a day off. What do all those things have in common? The need for blood and platelets. For the past few years, I have been a regular at the local American Red Cross office giving platelets. Platelets last about a week so the turn around time is very quick. Blood is good for a few months if frozen but for some reason, platelets has been my thing. I call them, book an appointment and I give. It is simple. So what does that have to do with April 30? Well, this is what I am looking to do:

The American Red Cross is in constant need of blood and platelets. Period. Stocks are insanely low now. So join me. I will be at the local office around 11 am. I will be donating platelets. I ask you to join me. Actually, I am looking for 45 people to join me in donating on that day. 45 people for 45 years on Earth. Please call the number below and schedule a donation on April 30. Blood is about 30 minutes and platelets is about 2 hours.

Please post pictures of yourself here so all can see who helped out.

Thank you for your help,
Jason Moran
1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767)

PS: Those living outside the US, please call your local International Red Cross office if you are able to help out.
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”