Delete

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

SeanHiggins ( 20 )
Journeyman Trader

Delete

Post by SeanHiggins »

I am considering getting out of the hobby. I was curious if pro painted stuff was bought and sold here? I see a lot of it on ebay, but is this site mostly for trades?
Last edited by SeanHiggins on Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Re: Pro painted armies

Post by 3eland »

Moved to a discussion forum, since only ads should be located in trading forums.

That being said, tons of pro-painted armies pop up here. Just remember that the majority of the users here are looking for deals, so although there have been many times that people have been looking for fully painted armies (or people post fully painted armies), you're most likely not going to get eBay prices.

Most people will put an army up on ebay and then post an ad in our auctions forum (remember to read the entirety of our rules before doing so), which can help move an army along.

It really doesn't hurt to try, as you never know who might be looking for what you have.

R
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Post by wsott1970 »

List with pics on here... It can't hurt... I would recommend lots and lots of quality pictures.

I will develop things for eBay here and if they go in trade/sell here then that is awesome; however, when I know they won't sell (at what I want) here then I have everything I need to list on eBay and even link the auction to here.

Then there is the fact - no fees here....

Just remember to remove any links here if the army gets posted in eBay.

Thanks,
Sean
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

There's also your humble advertisers who have been known to post and sell masterwork armies. ;)
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Post by wsott1970 »

and that has always been true!
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Delete

Post by MagickalMemories »

As someone with a lot of beautifully painted models I've sold over the years, many to a display standard, you're unlikely to get top dollar for them.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”