Where to find unarmed/unarmored metal skeletons

Talk about any non-GW Fantasy, Steampunk or similar miniature game here.

Moderator: Moderators

Nyarlathotep333 ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

Where to find unarmed/unarmored metal skeletons

Post by Nyarlathotep333 »

Not sure if this is the right forum for this or not. If not, I apologize and mods please feel free to move or lock and I can re-post it elsewhere.

I'm looking for metal skeletons for a base project for the Cryx Deathjack I'm working on - they must be unarmored with no weapons or shields. I need to be able to pose them, so resin and a lot of the plastics aren't really ideal...metal would be preferred. I ordered some from eBob miniatures website, but when they arrived, they turned out to be a bit small - probably meant for 25mm scale instead of the more 'heroic' scale that most minis use now. They were (other than the size issue) otherwise ideal for what I needed - easily bendable skeletons with no accoutrements.

I also ordered some of the Human Skeletons from Secret Weapon Miniatures (which haven't arrived yet) that might work, but they don't look like they have feet/hands which I'd need to sculpt...not super ideal, but I could probably do something with them. Reaper also has a bone pack, but it doesn't have enough upper leg bones to make whole skeletons (without buying lots of them anyways) and I don't see hip bones or hands/feet on that one either.

I guess my question is: does anyone know of other sources that might have what I'm looking for?

Thanks!
- Bill
Lower rating pays/ships first, standard B-Town practice. If we are particularly close in refs we can discuss a simul-send. I also reserve the right to ask people without newer refs to pay/ship first.

Trade refs not left by: BlackBreath
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: Where to find unarmed/unarmored metal skeletons

Post by kturock »

just jewelry. especially for goth or around halloween.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
Nyarlathotep333 ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Where to find unarmed/unarmored metal skeletons

Post by Nyarlathotep333 »

That's an interesting idea...I'll have to do some Googling to see what's out there, thanks for the suggestion!
Lower rating pays/ships first, standard B-Town practice. If we are particularly close in refs we can discuss a simul-send. I also reserve the right to ask people without newer refs to pay/ship first.

Trade refs not left by: BlackBreath

Return to “Swords, Sorcery and Steampunk”