Confrontation resources?

Talk about any non-GW Fantasy, Steampunk or similar miniature game here.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Confrontation resources?

Post by MagickalMemories »

Can anyone point me to a web site where I might get some help? Or offer it here to me?

I bought some stuff at auction last weekend and part of it was a big bunch of Confrontation stuff. There are about 2 dozen or so various minis. I am pretty sure some are actually lead, because they are so soft. There are HUNDREDS of cards. Everything from unit description cards that go with the models I have, cards that don't, things that look like spells and things that look like magic items or something. There is also a small deck that says "Nexus" on the back. There are tokens and markers/templates, as well.

I don't have any pics yet, but I will soon. At this point, I am trying to locate resources before doing more work.

Thanks in advance.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Landstander ( 6 )
New Trader

Re: Confrontation resources?

Post by Landstander »

Don't know if you found the answers you were looking for or not, but as a avid Rackham collector I generally use these sources:

http://rackhamminiatures.yolasite.com/ -Has pics of every model made by them back in the day
http://cadwallon.com/ -The new place to buy Confrontation minis all in Resin, good for figuring out prices.

Hope any of this helps!
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Thanks. I'll have to check it out.
I hadn't gotten my answers... but I hadn't started really looking, either. I was hoping to start taking pics yesterday, but that didn't really work out. Hoping to start trying again tonight.

My biggest issue is going to be these HUNDREDS of cards. I need to figure out which ones go together, etc. It's a freaking MESS.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Landstander ( 6 )
New Trader

Post by Landstander »

The cards for the most part are out of date anyways, They are probably the spell cards for the different factions. The real thing you want is the double sided cards with the character stats on them. I collect Rackham so let me know what ya got when you figure it out, i'm sure there will be something I want haha.

Return to “Swords, Sorcery and Steampunk”