40K sellers

Information for new users, random messages, and stuff that doesn't go anywhere else. NO TRADE ADS!!! This forum is for Bartertown related information/messages ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

amrogers3 ( 160 )
Journeyman Trader

40K sellers

Post by amrogers3 »

Hello, don't see any other place to post this question. Hopefully, here is ok.

Used a be a few guys on here selling 40K for a discount, around 30% off if I remember correctly. Anyone know if these guys still around and how to contact them?
Feedback owed by jpgr222, wonkobaggins, theredbaronx, thecardogre, Kinnuar
gpfredette ( 720 )
Bartertown Marshall

Re: 40K sellers

Post by gpfredette »

Good day,

You can check our advertiser forum:
https://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewforum.php?f=58

I know these advertisers sell 40K at a discount - I think there may be one or two others as well.
https://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewforum.php?f=155
https://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewforum.php?f=148

You can contact them via Private Message.

Have a good day.

Thank you,
Williams, AZ
Home of the Historic Grand Canyon Railroad

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Lower Rating ships/pays first.

My Refs: ref_view.php?user_id=14243
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

I never see anyone offering 30% any more (openly), unless they're clearing personal stock or selling older overstock.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

Businesses with trade accounts are prohibited from offering those discounts, aren't they?
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

pretre wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:29 pm
Businesses with trade accounts are prohibited from offering those discounts, aren't they?
Only online. Online business must be no more than 15% now. Brick and Mortar stores can be whatever you feel like. I occasionally take the 1.5 hour trip to the city to take advantage of 20-30% off.

R
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

3eland wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:33 pm
pretre wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:29 pm
Only online. Online business must be no more than 15% now. Brick and Mortar stores can be whatever you feel like. I occasionally take the 1.5 hour trip to the city to take advantage of 20-30% off.

R
Pretty sure no retailers can advertise more than 15%.

The unilateral implementation of minimum advertised pricing policies applicable to Retailers
located in the United States or Canada, and Authorized Distributors of Games Workshop.
Critical to the success of Games Workshop is a vibrant network of Retailers committed to preserving the integrity
of the Games Workshop brand and the promotion of the hobby that it serves. As a result, Games Workshop has
long supported and encouraged Retailers who have invested time, effort and money in building their businesses
by supporting and selling the Games Workshop hobby. Retail sales by properly stocked and committed Retailers
remain the primary vehicle through which Games Workshop seeks to market and promote its Products in North
America.
To support Retailers in furtherance of achieving the goals of protecting its image and reputation, promoting its
brand and providing excellent resources that are key to maintaining the hobby culture for game enthusiasts,
Games Workshop is implementing minimum advertised pricing policies with effect from 3 May 2017. From this
date any Retailer advertising Products for a price which is more than 15% below the MSRP will be subject to a
series of consequences starting with a notice of non-compliance, through to the removal of discount, and
potentially leading to the termination of their account with either Games Workshop or its Authorized Distributor.
Authorized Distributors who sell any Products to a Retailer on the Non-Approved Retailers List (as defined in the
Authorized Distributor MAP Policy) will be subject to a similar series of escalating consequences.
Games Workshop will regularly monitor advertised pricing and enforce these policies vigorously. Although
Retailers remain free to set their own resale pricing, attempts to undermine the policies via gimmicks or “workarounds” will not be accepted or tolerated. All decisions by Games Workshop to take action for a violation of the
policies are final. There will be no negotiation. Authorized Distributors shall only be authorized to supply Retailers
which comply with the minimum advertised pricing policies.
Any questions relating to the minimum advertised pricing policies can only be addressed via email and should be
sent to our MAP Policy Administrator’s email address – GWMAPP@gwplc.com.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

Whelp, if that is the case, zipped mouth from me!

R
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125

Return to “Bartertown Information and Misc Messages”