Bartertown is (isn't?) shutting down next month - details inside.

Information for new users, random messages, and stuff that doesn't go anywhere else. NO TRADE ADS!!! This forum is for Bartertown related information/messages ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Bartertown is (isn't?) shutting down next month - details inside.

Post by pretre »

bluemeenie wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:19 pm
yeah.... thinking of coming back for a big clean up. I am finally coming to the realization that I probably WON'T be making that DA complete Chapter I always wanted to make because of time and family...

just trying to figure out if I want to try and trade here for cash which may just be a long piecemeal process OR if I want to try that "40K online pawn shop" site i saw in another post...

with literally almost a chapter of DA (half still NIB) and some forgeworld...i'm leaning toward pawn site. :)

I'd love to find a painter who would do a trade in mini's for services... figure out if I can just get a nice 3000 pt army and they keep the rest or for partial payment but not having luck on that front yet either... (mainly because I don't like the paint jobs...)

I just hate that I have become a meme with 2 shelves of DA sitting around....
If you have the time and inclination, BT is great. If not, Mindtaker can help you out ;)
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1

Return to “Bartertown Information and Misc Messages”