History/Details for this version of Tzeentch Greater? (SOLVED)

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

History/Details for this version of Tzeentch Greater? (SOLVED)

Post by wsott1970 »

s-l1600.jpg
Obviously, a Greater of Tzeentch... but I can't put my finger on it... It isn't like my versions...

I think it is certainly GW... and I have seen it... perhaps it is converted... or something.

Unlike me to not know when/where/why this was produced but I don't... and I kind of want one (especially if you have one you don't want).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,
Sean
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by wsott1970 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: History/Details for this version of Tzeentch Greater?

Post by MagickalMemories »

It's the RT greater daemon of tzeentch.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

Nah, that's fateweaver.

People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Post by wsott1970 »

I am familiar with the lil' greater... Can't be that one.... as I considered taking heads off of them for something.

Yeah, fateweaver!!! I knew I saw it somewhere... but I couldn't remember it.

Thank you all for the information!

Sean
wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Re: History/Details for this version of Tzeentch Greater? (SOLVED)

Post by wsott1970 »

It was the second head... I swear I couldn't see that in metal pic... like it kind of blurs into the staff (my vision is severly damanged - literal brain damage in left occipital lobe)... Yeah, I own a Kairos... Maybe I will buy a metal one and just convert my resin one... I want another one that is sized right for a demon prince... and I think the answer is in that generation of greater (Kairos and the Standard Greater that is one size down from the current) vs Greaters now being much bigger (current version).

I gathered a lot of information on good models for conversion/proxy and one day I will just dump a link as a history on all that I could find...

It is an interesting topic.

Thanks,
Sean

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”