warning deadbeat back out and excuses from von reinhart

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

EAGLESFAN5424 ( 160 )
Journeyman Trader

warning deadbeat back out and excuses from von reinhart

Post by EAGLESFAN5424 »

ESSAGE HISTORY:
Re: trade
Sent: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:57 pm
by EAGLESFAN5424

sorry im not buying that excuse your getting bad reference a back out reference from me for all the games
Sent: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:18 pm
by Von Reinhart

All my Brets are gone, trashed by gf. The only thing saved was the damsel that I had in my car to ship out for another trade.
Sent: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:44 pm
by EAGLESFAN5424

hi , when were you planning on being able to ship the miniature out ? thanks
Sent: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:24 am
by EAGLESFAN5424

No i did not ship since you have the lower rating . I packed them up and taped up your box and they are ready to go . Once your stuff arrives . Thanks
Sent: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:09 am
by Von Reinhart

No, I did not get a chance. You didn't send yours, did you?
Sent: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:26 pm
by EAGLESFAN5424

hi did you have a chance to ship out the miniature today if so do you have the tracking info thanks
Sent: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:47 pm
by EAGLESFAN5424

Ok sounds good thanks
Sent: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:37 pm
by Von Reinhart

Monday, 330ish CST.
Sent: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:26 pm
by EAGLESFAN5424

Ok fair enough . When can you ship
Sent: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:26 am
by Von Reinhart

At this point just the Mantic wizard and the Chaos sorcerer. For them, I'd send you the Axe Lord. I think this is fair and even trade.

The M@A's not sure where they at after sent the built ones to you. And adding the bowman just too much, imho.
Sent: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:18 am
by EAGLESFAN5424

Hi when you didnt reply about the ghoul king piece i just assumed there was no interest there so i sold it locally to a guy for 40 bucks and a mounted bsb . If you would still like to do our original deal im fine with that also . If there are any other items i have that you are interested in feel free to make a offer that you feel are fair . Thanks
Sent: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:20 pm
by Von Reinhart

What you want for the ghoul on tomb and just the Mantic guy.
trade
Sent: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 pm
by EAGLESFAN5424

hi did you still want to follow through with our original agreed upon trade ? thanks
EAGLESFAN5424 ( 160 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: warning deadbeat back out and excuses from von reinhart

Post by EAGLESFAN5424 »

this was after he re negotiated our original deal and he asked to remove the 20 archers and men at arms stating that his original agreed on offer was to good and he thought about the offer after and wanted to change the offer . i reluctantly accepted even though we had already agreed on the deal just to complete the trade .
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

You'll want to repost with all of the PMs and in chronological order if you want a mod to address the backout.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Sent: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 pm
by EAGLESFAN5424

hi did you still want to follow through with our original agreed upon trade ? thanks
This indicates that there is more history to this trade.
Per site rules, you must include all communication.
Please, repost with all of the PMs.
Additionally, you might consider posting in a more legible format (NOT a requirement but is always highly appreciated - I even wrote and posted a guide on it).

Thanks.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”