Justin Wu... Bad Apple

A Special Place for people who have been Banned from Bartertown for egregious violations of the rules.
Permission is required to post here.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Justin Wu... Bad Apple

Post by MagickalMemories »

From experience...
Be careful.

I don't know the extent of it, but any attempt to call justin out over there will likely be met with scorn and derision, as well as the taunt that you can't do anything to him (or something similar) because he's friends with Jezlad.

I can't speak for the veractiy of his claims, but I know -from experience- that he will do just that.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Malus Darkblade ( -2 )
Account Terminated - Trading Weapons

Post by Malus Darkblade »

MagickalMemories wrote:From experience...
Be careful.

I don't know the extent of it, but any attempt to call justin out over there will likely be met with scorn and derision, as well as the taunt that you can't do anything to him (or something similar) because he's friends with Jezlad.

I can't speak for the veractiy of his claims, but I know -from experience- that he will do just that.

Eric
Don't worry sooner or later he will get whats coming to him. (Or hit by Lightning......close enough!)
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

[/OT]

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

More douchebaggery is afoot!

Please, note the additions to the initial post in bright red!

Eric

31rls31 ( 6 )
Trade Novice

Post by 31rls31 »

well i posted a link to this to MR.WUs site

im baned for ever from rougemarket.................................................i think it may have pissed him off

keep an eye out for one of his MODs
redstarone be his screen name
but they are always in the hideing mode

also a fellow from dakka has posted a link to this on a trade thread of mr roughemarket

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 88420.page

and its made an up roar
31rls31 ( 6 )
Trade Novice

Post by 31rls31 »

i had a trade take foooooooooooorever with mr.wu

i sent him ig a good amount and it took him a little over a mounth and a half to get my items to me,oh and a ton of unanswered emails and PMs
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

31rls31 wrote:keep an eye out for one of his MODs
redstarone be his screen name
but they are always in the hideing mode
RSO is an Admin over there, not a Moderator.
He's nothing over here, though. He was banned quite a while ago.

Something to do with inappropriate behavior regarding Justin Wu.

Eric

31rls31 ( 6 )
Trade Novice

Post by 31rls31 »

hey please remove my entries on this justin wu thing..............................ive said some harsh things and would like them removed they are just above this post
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

31rls31 wrote:hey please remove my entries on this justin wu thing..............................ive said some harsh things and would like them removed they are just above this post
Sorry.
Hall of Shame posts are like BTR's in that, unless the comments are off-topic, we don't edit them.

Eric

Doctrin ( 32 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Doctrin »

Hello Barter town,
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Christopher R. I happen to be the Co-Owner of Rouge Market. I was asked to come in and help manage the site and to ensure it can be a safe place to trade. Let me start by saying that if you have an unresolved trade problem that involves Mr. Wu I would like to compensate any lose you may have in the best way I am able to do so. Also, I personally have nothing to hide please feel free to check I have used the same IP address every time I have come to your site. While some older problems along with the way the site was ran before I arrived are things I had no control over, they now are in the past. I assure you, I have been doing my best, the "powers that be" have changed and will continue to do so. I don't ask you change your opinions of Mr. Wu, I will be most content if you can simply acknowledge the site is changing. I know the staff here already knew, but for those of you that didn't Redstone aka Matt B. is never allowed on RM again. I care little who's your friend or what color your user-name happens to be, I strive to root out the problematic and malicious traders I find, than to share this information with anyone willing to listen. If anyone would like I am more than willing to provide links to the feedback I have received on other sites over the years, while it would not be completely necessary, I use the same user name whenever I can on all sites. On a parting note, I was told a "Higher Up" here was interested in some older Necrons I have. I love trading on my site and rarely if ever go anywhere else until none of my users have what I am looking for, when I inquired if he thought it would be passable he contact me on RM he responded "No, he says he was baned." I went and I checked, I seen no user I knew of or that used the same name here on my site as baned. So long as what has happened before once resolved (I will put forth the best effort to do so) stays in the past I invite all of you to see what changes have taken place, and when under a new team of staff what the site has grown into. Again, I did not come here to try and change how you may personally feel about Mr. Wu. I am only he asking you keep those feelings only for him and not my site, while at the same time offering to help fix a wrong long left unchecked. Change takes time but time is eternal.

Doctrin

Please ask a staff member here to provide you with my email address if there is any way I can assist you.
flagg07 ( 232 )
Resident Trader

Post by flagg07 »

Am I understanding this correctly?

Justin Wu has a significant history of bad trading practices across the internet. JW eventually opens Rogue Market after continuously being banned from this site. Redstarone once an advertiser here, leaves, possibly banned, and joins the RT Team. JW and RSO continue their bad trade practices on Rogue Market. You notify this community that RSO is no longer affiliated with Rogue Market. What about the other guy, you know, the RM owner who this Hall of Shame thread is about? Talk about living up to the name of your site :roll:
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

This thread is not to become a discussion thread about Justin, RSO, RM or any new partial owners.

As is, the site Admin is determining if Dooctrin's post should remain here, be moved to its' own topic, or be removed entirely.
In the mean time, let's please refrain from addresing Doctrin's post (here). If we move it to its' own thread, you will be free to discuss it.

Thanks, guys.

Eric

Warhorse47 ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Warhorse47 »

Sirs, This is just an update on a couple of things. many of the folks who were Moderators at Rogue Market have left due to Mr, Wu trying to bring redstarone back as an Admin on the sly.
Delta_Ice ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by Delta_Ice »

I was another that left after the last go around, no longer staff on RM but those of us that left have now formed a new site. Not sure what the procedures are here so I won't name it unless given permission.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

This is a simply FYI, and not an admonishment. Please, don't feel scolded. : )
The site staff is aware of Justin & Matt's inappropriate decision making. We haven't mentioned it here, as we're really not in the business of policing either of them, outside of how it affects this site and it's users directly. I do appreciate that you cared enough to mention it, however.
As for the other site, we've been in discussions with Doctrin. As I understand it, he'll be posting something about the new site here eventually, and with our blessing.

Just, not in this thread. : )

Eric

Return to “The Hall of Shame”