Dispatch / Abwher / Ravage (H Ben Jaafar) - Banned

A Special Place for people who have been Banned from Bartertown for egregious violations of the rules.
Permission is required to post here.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Dispatch / Abwher / Ravage (H Ben Jaafar) - Banned

Post by MagickalMemories »

H Ben Jaafar (email addresses hbenjaafar@live.ca and hbenjaafar@hotmail.com) has been banned from Bartertown.
The reason he was banned is...

...multi-accounting...

Surprise!!!!

We have also been informed, by a friendly Rogue Market staff member, that he is active over there with both ID's and they have their equivalent of a Bad Trader Report opened on him.
Apparently, the man (boy?) has been accused of scamming.

This is just fuel for the fire, of course. It makes it that much more imperative that we get rid of him.

If you have any open trades with him, please cancel them. If he's shipped minis to you, please complete your end of the transaction.
If you're waiting for him to send stuff to you *ahem*, email him at one of the addresses above and you may be able to resolve it with him there.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Dispatch / Abwher (H Ben Jaafar) - Banned - Read Report!!!

More Info:
Heidi Ben
8453 148 A Street
Surrey, BC, Canada
V3S 7K5
Text from a PM sent by Dispatch on 9/17:
Sent: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:27 pm
by Dispatch
thankx i will, but i used a buddies account, i have since made my own, please leave feedback under the name Abwher, and i will do the same, thanx again.
Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Jugger Grimlord ( 280 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Jugger Grimlord »

thanks Eric......he was trying to get me to ship $200 worth of stuff to Canada before I received stuff from him.
It didn't feel right from the start. He never was able to give a complete list of the stuff he was trading and said he had done deals like this all the time.

thanks,
Rick
nephthys army 101 ( 2 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by nephthys army 101 »

If I have sent him stuff what would you say the chances of getting it back as he traded the stuff he was giving to me off.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

nephthys army 101 wrote:If I have sent him stuff what would you say the chances of getting it back as he traded the stuff he was giving to me off.
Probably 50/50, at best.
The problem is taht, *IF* he is, indeed, scamming people as he's accused of, you aren't likely to receive anything back. If not... he still might be so peeved over banning that he'll punish you simply because you're from BTown (not saying he WILL, just that it could happen).

I would suggest contacting him in some other fashion. Do you have his email address? Phone number? Have you tried contacting him on DakkaDakka, where he's still active?

Eric

Dark_Gear ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Dark_Gear »

Pardon the Necro but,

I actually live in Surrey BC, a mere 20 minute drive away from this guy. I realise it's been quite a while but I can "get in touch" with him if you will.

Lemme know,

Cheers,

Dark_Gear
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Dispatch / Abwher / Ravage (H Ben Jaafar) - Banned

Our buddy has been nabbed again.
He was caught with some shady dealings over on Rogue Market under the User ID of "Ravage" and email address of wartrader@hotmail.com.

We caught him here, as well, using the same ID and email.

If you have ANY deals with this man, STOP THEM if possible.
If you've been convinced to send first, and have done so, contact me and I will see what personal information I can dredge up on him for you.

Eric

Cowfun ( 44 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Dispatch / Abwher / Ravage (H Ben Jaafar) - Banned

Post by Cowfun »

Hi,

I know I have low rep, but if this ever involves the popo, I'm based in Richmond, a mere 20 mins away from him / her.

-Calvin

Return to “The Hall of Shame”