Ice Queen- Fairy Society re-paint

Only Garden Ninja Painting Studio Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
gardenninja ( 34 )
Resident Trader

Ice Queen- Fairy Society re-paint

Post by gardenninja »

Well, here is another re-paint of a fairy sculpture, also a commission. Since the last one was done up in such warm, almost autumnal colors, I went with a very different feel here. Also, I wanted to get as far from the original color scheme as I could.

This time I had the foresight to measure her height before I mailed her out and she is a little under 150mm scale- yes, that's very big for a mini. I find there are some advantages to having larger minis to work with, but getting smooth blends takes forever this way.

I've posted her on Cool Mini for anyone who cares to vote.

Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Ice Queen- Fairy Society re-paint

Post by Stanislav »

Absolutely gorgeous!
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Ice Queen- Fairy Society re-paint

Post by MagickalMemories »

Well done!
Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Garden Ninja Painting Studio”