Wereshark

Only Garden Ninja Painting Studio Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
gardenninja ( 34 )
Resident Trader

Wereshark

Post by gardenninja »

Ok, so I couldn't resist. The Wereshark mini from Reaper makes no sense to anyone, but is a great looking mini. So I had to get one, and paint him up.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with him now, though. But a mini like this deserves some play time, so I'll think of something.
Imaginos ( 470 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Wereshark

Post by Imaginos »

Great job. I only have one dislike about this one - the red nose. It's like he has a cold or something, and he's holding a tissue in his right hand.
warlordgarou ( 248 )
Millenium Trader

Post by warlordgarou »

Creeper wrote:Great job. I only have one dislike about this one - the red nose. It's like he has a cold or something, and he's holding a tissue in his right hand.
"Then I saw this snarling beast guy, and I noticed he had a tissue in his hand, and I'm realizing, y'know, he's not snarling, he's sneezing. Y'know, ain't no real threat there."

Looks nice, but I kind of agree about the red nose. It is a nice fig, but I honestly cannot see much point for it in many games.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Could be interesting for a 40K Daemon Prince in home games.
If you REALLY wanna screw with people's minds, put a big pair of wings on him... like Balrog wings.

LOL Or the tiny little skeletal wings that come on the Spawn sprues. LOL

giggle

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

Shane from Pinnacle Entertainment Group, PEG, who wrote Deadlands, Savage Worlds and all of the fiction for the Cith of Villians MMO had/has a character in CoV alot like that. The toon's name was Mako and he is a a Major in the game.

His company, for a period of tiem, was called Great White entertainment.

If you post that over on the PEG forum website, he might take an interest in it.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Stanislav »

Knock Knock....

Who's there?

Landshark!

I realize that many of you will not even come close to catching the reference.

But on topic, the model is a little in the irregular category, but definitely a nice paintjob.

Rich
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

Stanislav wrote:Knock Knock....

Who's there?

Landshark!

But on topic, the model is a little in the irregular category, but definitely a nice paintjob.

Rich
Knock Knock....um.. pizza delivery....avon...girl scouts.

Live from New York it's.....
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
gardenninja ( 34 )
Resident Trader

Post by gardenninja »

kturock wrote:
Stanislav wrote:Knock Knock....

Who's there?

Landshark!

Rich
Knock Knock....um.. pizza delivery....avon...girl scouts.

Live from New York it's.....

You guys are obviously thinking about this diorama.

Which I suppose is close enough.
Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Stanislav »

Drew,

I had never seen that diorama, kind of cool!

I also realize you are old enough to have caught the reference, but I figured most wouldn't. Damn I feel old now.

Anyway, like I said, excellent work!

Rich
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
Imaginos ( 470 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Imaginos »

@ Stanislav - I caught the reference. Don't worry, you aren't the only old guy in here

@ gardenninja - No offense was intended by my comment. I just wanted to provide some honest feedback. The paint job really is great. I'm just not a fan of the color on the nose.
gardenninja ( 34 )
Resident Trader

Post by gardenninja »

Creeper wrote:@ Stanislav - I caught the reference. Don't worry, you aren't the only old guy in here

@ gardenninja - No offense was intended by my comment. I just wanted to provide some honest feedback. The paint job really is great. I'm just not a fan of the color on the nose.
No worries. No offense was taken at the feedback that you gave. I welcome feedback on all of my projects- especially the ones that I paint for myself.

It is very seldom that I make changes to minis that I've already finished, but I keep previous feedback in mind when I paint my next project.
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

Was it always the case that the girl would open the door when the Landshark claimed to be from Amway?
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.
gardenninja ( 34 )
Resident Trader

Post by gardenninja »

You know, it has been a long time since I saw that SNL skit... I'll have to check Youtube.

Return to “Garden Ninja Painting Studio”