AdhesiveSpatula/scionofjustice/Catch224lyfe=Kyle Stout

A Special Place for people who have been Banned from Bartertown for egregious violations of the rules.
Permission is required to post here.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

AdhesiveSpatula/scionofjustice/Catch224lyfe=Kyle Stout

Post by MagickalMemories »

Note that the AdhesiveSpatula and catch224lyfe accounts have been banned for multi-accounting.
If you have any outstanding trades with either, you will need to contact them off site.
If you are in the middle of negotiations with either, you will need to contact them off site if you wish to continue the negotiations.
As the AdhesiveSpatula account has nearly a -40 rating, I would suggest you NOT continue the trade.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Re: AdhesiveSpatula/scionofjustice/Catch224lyfe=Kyle Stout

Post by Ironhide »

the username scionofjustice has been added to his list of aliases. Also, the name Shelly Varnedoe can be added as a partner in crime or associate.
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: AdhesiveSpatula/scionofjustice/Catch224lyfe=Kyle Stout

Post by MagickalMemories »

Sadly (for her), probably just a kind neighbor or relative who was willing to sign for a package.
Regardless, however, I agree that it's wise to avoid anyone using her name.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “The Hall of Shame”