Backout: Stelshadow

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Extinction Angel ( 184 )
Journeyman Trader

Backout: Stelshadow

Post by Extinction Angel »

This guy has had plenty of time to respond, but hasn't. It was not a big trade and looked like he was going to deliver just fine. I'm willing to bet there were some extenuating circumstances, but he has chosen to be obstinate about it. I'm not upset about the lack of 5 plague bearers but just in case he tries this with someone else, here's the breakdown:

Sent: Sat May 23, 2009 12:26 pm
by stelshadow

[...edited out the original ad that gets autoposted when hitting the PM button...]

i have 5 Plaugebearers primed dark green available. They are mounted on round bases but i have the square bases for them.

I'm interested in your 2 guard with Meltas.

Let me know if your interested. Thanks.

- Chris
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: H: IG Infantry, $$ W: Demons, Tau, Beasts of Chaos, and more
Sent: Sat May 23, 2009 5:40 pm
by Extinction Angel

nice, dark green is good. What edition are these? (I don't really care, I still want them. Just curious)
Quote stelshadow Re: H: IG Infantry, $$ W: Demons, Tau, Beasts of Chaos, and more
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote stelshadow Re: H: IG Infantry, $$ W: Demons, Tau, Beasts of Chaos, and more
Sent: Sat May 23, 2009 5:50 pm
by stelshadow

they are the most current ones available on the GW site here
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sent: Sat May 23, 2009 6:00 pm
by Extinction Angel

Awesome, so how do you want to do this? You are only interested in the Melta guardsmen correct? You want those and $5?

Sent: Sat May 23, 2009 6:45 pm
by Extinction Angel

Sounds great. Here it is:

[....Shipping info.....]

Sent: Sat May 23, 2009 6:48 pm
by stelshadow

Kool.

Mine is:
[....shipping info....]

I'll let you know when it's shipped.

Sent: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:35 pm
by Extinction Angel

Hey there, just making sure the plague bearers hit the mail. I haven't seen them yet.

Sent: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 am
by Extinction Angel

Hey man, any update on this?

Sent: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:01 pm
by Extinction Angel

It's easy enough to tell you have gotten my PMs and not responded. I'm going to post a backout on you tomorrow if I haven't received some kind of communication. Even one saying, "Yeah it's off." That would be acceptable.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Backout: Stelshadow

Post by MagickalMemories »

Just an informative post (not any excuse):

His last login was 6/18 at 5:57 PM
Last visited: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:57 pm
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14535

So, potentially, he had the opportunity to see ALL of your PM's except the last one.
Have you checked to see if they've moved from your Outbox to your Sentbox yet?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Extinction Angel ( 184 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Backout: Stelshadow

Post by Extinction Angel »

Yes, and all of them except the last post has disappeared from the outbox. I sent him the "any update" post after I saw he had logged in and the PM before was not in the outbox any longer.

Barring him creating a new account, I bet he will not be back. At least, not any time soon.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”