Slayerlover - Backout, no communication

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Crestion du Sable ( 42 )
Journeyman Trader

Slayerlover - Backout, no communication

Post by Crestion du Sable »

Twenty-six days since the deal was finalized, and I am awaiting notice of shipment, arrival of shipment, or even "Dude, I decided not to do the deal." First one of these I've had to file, but I think I hit everything on the head.
Crestion du Sable - 27 Apr 2009 wrote:Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 27 Apr 2009, 18:09
by Crestion du Sable
Subject: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy
slayerlover wrote: slayerlover wrote:I'm after any fantasy dwarf slayers not to concerned if they're painted or not or what edition also interested in doomseekers or a goblin hewer and an ungrim ironfist or garagrim.
I have a huge amount of stuff to trade from GW fantasy to 40K namely sisters of battle an blood angels, fantasy beastmen, ogres and lizardmen also have some AT43 stuff including books all in new condition and a large amount of Hordes and warmachine easiest way is to ask and i'll see if I have it.

Hey man,

I have quite a few slayers laying around (I can get you a hard count this evening or in the morning)

What do you have either lizard or ogre?

-Dave
slayerlover 27 Apr 2009 wrote:Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 27 Apr 2009, 18:19
by slayerlover
Ogres wise I have a tyrant, 2 butchers, 5 ironguts, a gorger, 5-6 bulls all the models are painted and based to a high standard and the units come with matching movement trays (cobbled effect)

Lizardmen have loads of saurus and skinks plastic most built but unpainted all new style, painted new style slann, old style kroxigors around 6-8 of them
couple of stegadons, 3-4 old style terradons, new style metal oldblood on foot, couple of skink priests, old style metal saurus cav around 15-20
old style metal saurus with hand weapons around 20-25 (used them as sacred spawning saurus)

These are rough numbers bud if theres anything there your interested in let me know and I can get proper numbers and pictures
Me 27 Apr 2009 wrote:Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 27 Apr 2009, 18:32
by Crestion du Sable
I am interested in the Lizardmen - Kroxigors, Stegs, Terradons and Saurus Cav off the bat.

I have 28 regular slayers (including one standard and 2 tubas) and I have grimgor (I think it's grimgor... the one standing on armor with two axes) all have primer and some paint on them.

Dave
slayerlover 27 Apr 2009 wrote: Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 27 Apr 2009, 18:56
by slayerlover
I'll get some exact numbers for ya in the morning bud and let you know through pm with some pictures on photobucket so you can have a look personally i'd be interested in all of them so let me know when you get my list if anything takes your fancy
Cheers
Chris
slayerlover 28 Apr 2009 wrote:Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 28 Apr 2009, 06:48
by slayerlover
Right fixed numbers of what I have left of what you requested
9 Kroxigors
1 Stegadon
2 Terradons
5 Saurus cavalry with full command

Pictures will be on photo bucket shortly you can follow this link
http://s571.photobucket.com/albums/ss15 ... op%20used/

Theres 2 other people also interested in the LM bud so if you could let me know would be appreciated you were the first to contact me so you have first grabs outside of ongoing trades.
me 28 Apr 2009 wrote:Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 28 Apr 2009, 09:26
by Crestion du Sable

The slayers retail for 5$ a piece - so 28x5 =140$ plus character blisters (grimgor) were 15, so I've got 155$ on my side.

I am not sure how the older lizardman stuff retailed, so my Order of priority:

Stegadon
Kroxigors
Terradons
Saurus Cavalry

Please advise as to the amount you would offer to make up approximately $155

Thanks,
Dave
slayerlover 28 Apr 2009 wrote: Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 28 Apr 2009, 09:40
by slayerlover
If we're going at current rates kroxigors retail for around £12 each and steagdons retail at around £25 i'm happy to trade in your favour as these are older sculpts (personally think better but hey ;) )
Stegadon plus 6 kroxis retails at £97 which comes in at around $150 but as this is bartertown i'm happy for a barter :)
Chris
me 28 Apr 2009 wrote: Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 28 Apr 2009, 10:07
by Crestion du Sable

How would: Steggie, 4 Kroxis, and the 2 Terras do?

-Dave
slayerlover 29 Apr 2009 wrote: Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 29 Apr 2009, 05:33
by slayerlover
Thats fine by me but i've just had a good look and I only have 3 of the 4 metal skink riders for the terradons (on the 5th ed models you got 2 riders per terradon) if thats fine by you i'll get them packed up and sent out when I hear back from you.
Chris
me 29 Apr 2009 wrote: Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 29 Apr 2009, 09:15
by Crestion du Sable

That is fine by me.

Just to finalize:

My side of trade: 28 Slayers and Grimgor
Your side: 1 Stegadon, 4 Kroxigors, 2 Terradons (with only 3 skink riders)

I will have the Slayers boxed up so they are ready to ship out one day after receiving the Lizzies.

My address:
*edited out*

Cheers,
Dave
slayerlover 29 Apr 2009 wrote: Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 29 Apr 2009, 10:16
by slayerlover
No problem at all I maybe able to ship them out today but i'll let you know via PM when they do go usual shipping to US is 5-7 days so expect mid next week.
Thanks
Chris

Sent: 29 Apr 2009, 10:21
by Crestion du Sable

Very cool... If you don't mind, leave me a customs number when they do ship.

Dave

Sent: 29 Apr 2009, 10:36
by slayerlover
Sorry bud this may sound very daft and simple but whats a customs number ?
a code off the customs declaration slip or something ?

Sent: 29 Apr 2009, 10:42
by Crestion du Sable

Exactly. The customs declaration slip should have a number on it.

Dave
^^^ is the last PM he received.
me 12 May 2009 wrote: Re: W: Dwarf Slayers H: Warmachine/Hordes GW 40K fantasy

Sent: 12 May 2009, 12:33
by Crestion du Sable
Curious if sent yet.

Thanks
Dave
^^^ Still setting undelivered.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Slayerlover - Backout, no communication

Post by MagickalMemories »

So, did he ever give you HIS address?
Or did I just overlook it?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Crestion du Sable ( 42 )
Journeyman Trader

MagickalMemories wrote:So, did he ever give you HIS address?

Eric
You didn't miss it, I never received it. Figured I'd take it off return address when it got here.

Dave
Crestion du Sable ( 42 )
Journeyman Trader

Crestion du Sable wrote:
MagickalMemories wrote:So, did he ever give you HIS address?

Eric
You didn't miss it, I never received it. Figured I'd take it off return address when it got here.

Dave
To add a corollary since I can't edit my post... I will ensure to get addresses from fellow traders before finalizing the deal.

First issue I've had with a trader honestly.

Dave
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

No problems. I was just curious about that.

It's one thing if you didn't ask for it but, if you HAD asked, and they didn't give it... THAT would be something worth being concerned about.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

Besides the fact he can't answer a simple PM, where is he shipping from????! That there would be a nice tidbit of info.

His last login was the 14th of May.
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
Crestion du Sable ( 42 )
Journeyman Trader

Ironhide wrote:Besides the fact he can't answer a simple PM, where is he shipping from????! That there would be a nice tidbit of info.

His last login was the 14th of May.
I assumed he was shipping from the United Kingdom, with factoring prices in Pound Sterling.

-Dave
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

Good point. But isn't there territories and other countries who use pounds? Falklands come to mind.
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”