RJC3PO Backout and Timewaster!!

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

MEDEVL ( 362 )
Expert Trader

RJC3PO Backout and Timewaster!!

Post by MEDEVL »

I've never had to leave one of these before but unfortunately there's a first time for everything. I honestly tried VERY hard to make this deal (deals) work, which should be evident from the PM chain. There is no place for this kind of dishonesty here on Bartertown and I will be leaving negative feedback for our trade as well. If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to PM me. Jay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: W:Gretchin, SM, Eldar, GK H:SM,CSM,IG
Sent: Mon May 11, 2009 6:11 am
by MEDEVL

Hellooooooo... anybody out there??? Still waiting for the Sentinels and still haven't heard back from you in days. I felt like I gave you a second chance to make good on this deal and I thought we had it worked out but we're right back to square one here. What I REALLY don't get is the fact that, judging by your feedback, you've completed over half a dozen good trades with other people since we started talking about our deal. It suggests to me that your an OK guy and other people are giving you good references but something is just wrong here. Please send my models out and send me the tracking number and contact me to let me know what's up. If I haven't heard from you by 8pm Wednesday night I will post a topic about this deal in the Deadbeats and Backouts section. I gave you 2 chances, there will not be a third. Thanks, Jay

Sent: Wed May 06, 2009 11:23 pm
by MEDEVL

Hey man, did you get the Sentinals in the mail to me yet?? I haven't gotten anything yet and haven't heard from you in a week. I got the new codex and am putting my force together so I really need them. Let me know what's up. Thanks, Jay

Quote RJC3PO Re: W:Gretchin, SM, Eldar, GK H:SM,CSM,IG
Sent: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:03 am
by RJC3PO

Ok, sounds good to me. They will be in the mail tomorrow, since the post office is closed. Thanks so much for working with me

Sent: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:53 am
by MEDEVL

Hey, I found the bike. It is still on the sprue (except for the SM torso, which has fallen off) but it is all there. I feel like that is way to unfair for you so I'll add in the Dark Elf Champion too. I'll also send the Standard Bearer but I realized I don't have the banner bit for him. I'm sure you can use him for something though. You already have my address so if you could sent out the Sentinals that would be great. Thanks, Jay

Sent: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:16 am
by RJC3PO

Ok awesome Thank you so much for being lenient and working with me.

Sent: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:12 am
by MEDEVL

Let me look in my closet. I traded for a SM bike at one point (before I tried to paint them and got frustrated) so I might still have it in there. I'll get back to you tonight. I know I don't have a Dread though.

Sent: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:11 am
by RJC3PO

Hmm, I will tell you what. If you happen to have just one dreadnaught or space marine bike, I will trade you the both of the setinels. Also, do you have a sizable amount of space marine bits? If so I will trade for those also, along with the dark elves.

Sent: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:24 pm
by MEDEVL

Well I appreciate you getting back to me at least. The only things I have to trade are some of the Ork Boyz that were in the same set with those Gretchin (about 10 of them), an OOP Undead Skull Chucker with 2 crew (primed black), 1 Savage Ork musician with drum (bare metal), 1 Dark Elf Executiner Champion and Standard Bearer (bare metal) and 1 OOP metal Cadian gun creman w/binocualrs. Do you have any use for any of that stuff??

Sent: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:36 am
by RJC3PO

Hey, I am sorry to take so long to reply. To be honest, I have had a change in projects, and as such don't really need the gretchin. However, I still want to trade you the setinels. I am willing to trade in your favor and I would be open to about anything, I just came across some of the 2nd ed. gretchin that you have and I didnt know previously what they looked like, and I wasnt too impressed with them. I am sorry if this is too difficult for you to find something else.

Sent: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:44 am
by MEDEVL

Well, it's been over 2 weeks since we agreed to this trade and over a week since you last contacted me. I really don't want to be a jerk so please just let me know what's up here. If you need a little more time to ship that's OK just let me know what's going on. Please, please PM me and give me something to go one. Jay

Sent: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:42 pm
by MEDEVL

RJ, I hate to do this but I'm going to have to ask that you ship the items that we agreed to in our trade in the next three days and provide me with a tracking number via PM or I will be forced to post a thread about you in the "Deadbeats and Backouts" section of Bartertown. I feel like I've been very patient and have allowed you more than enough time to get these Sentinals shipped out. Please contact me ASAP so we can get this trade finished. Thanks, Jay

Sent: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 am
by MEDEVL

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. Sorry, I really don't have anything else to trade right now. Let me know when ship out and send me the delivery confirmation number if you can (if you use the US post office, otherwise send whatever tracking number you get). I'll let you know as soon as I get the box from you and send out the Gretchin. Take care, Jay

Sent: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:58 am
by RJC3PO

Hey again, I have not been able to send them out yet, I havent been able to drop by the post office yet. Would you by chance happen to have any other ork items, or anything for whfb?

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:56 pm
by MEDEVL

Hey man, I was just checking to see if you had a chance to mail out the Sentinals yet. It's OK if you haven't I just hadn't heard from you in a few days so I figured I see what was up. Let me know. THanks! Jay

Sent: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:23 am
by MEDEVL

Nope, I gave all of my Tau to my nephew and I have never played Tau at all (but the do look pretty cool I must say).

Sent: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:31 am
by RJC3PO

Hmm, how about any tau or eldar?

Sent: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:55 am
by MEDEVL

Nope, sorry. I don't have anything to trade from the Marine line of stuff. What little I had I chopped up to use for my Orks!!
Sent: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:35 pm
by RJC3PO

I was just curious, Do you happen to have any space marine tactical squads or scouts? I mostly play play marines, and after looking over my troops yesterday and realized I am in desperate need of both.

Sent: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:51 am
by MEDEVL

No problem if you need a few days to ship. I'm busy with family stuff all weekend anyway. If you lived closer t oCincinnati I could just meet you but I think Centerville is a bit far north. Just let me know when you ship so I can be on the lookout. I'll get these boxed up and ready to go. Thanks, Jay

Sent: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:27 am
by RJC3PO

No problem! It will be a few days before I am able to ship, is that alright? Also, my address is:
RJ Campbell

Sent: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:13 am
by MEDEVL

OK, that sounds great! Here's my address:
Jay Yates

I'll let you know when they arrive and ship out at that point. Thanks for the trade. Jay

Sent: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:21 am
by RJC3PO

Well, if you are still wanting, I will trade you the setinels. What is your address?

Sent: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:29 am
by RJC3PO

Alright, well thanks for the heads up!

Sent: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:22 am
by MEDEVL

No, sorry I don't do Marines anymore. I think they are cool but for some reason I can't paint them worth a damn and it frustrates me to no end!
Just to keep you in the loop there was another guy who put up an ad right before you that I am also talking about trading these to. I just wanted you to know in case I have to tell you they are already gone. I'm not trying to give you a hard sell or anything, in fact it's really odd that 2 people put up ads looking for these only a couple hours apart! Anyway, I'll let you know if I hear back from him if we reach a deal just so you know what's going on.
Sent: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:59 am
by RJC3PO

Do you happen to have any SM items?

Sent: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:57 am
by MEDEVL

How about all of my Gretchin for the 2 Sentinals?? I'd need you to ship first since I have a higher rating but I'd ship as soon as I get the box. I also have a small amount of OOP Grot weapons from the GorkaMorka game that I'll add in so you can use them as you see fit (they are great for arming fantasy Snotlings and Goblins with 40K style pitols). Let me know if you're interested and I can send you my address. Thanks, Jay
PS Any chance you have any extra IG backpacks?? I need several more to finish a custom squad. I know it's a longshot but I figured I'd ask just in case.

Sent: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:47 am
by RJC3PO

I have two setinels that are painted pretty well and based, that have multilasers. I am interested, though

Sent: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:21 am
by MEDEVL

Hey, are you intersted in any of the OOP single pose Gretchin with autoguns?? I have 76 of them (mostly bare platic, a few with primer) that I could trade. Have many Sentinals do you have and what condition are your models in? Built, primed, painted, etc...
I hope to hear from you. Thanks! Jay

Subject: W:Gretchin, SM, Eldar, GK H:SM,CSM,IG

RJC3PO wrote:
Alright, I have decided that it would be a lot of fun to build an army out of gretchins and grots, so let me know if you have them please!
As far as space marines go, I am looking for predators, sniper scouts, and Chief Librarian Tigurius. Eldar I just want a massive amount of guardians, and I could use anything GK related. Here are a few things I have to offer, if you are looking for other items for one of the armies I have, just ask:
- IG basilisk
- setinels
-1k sons
-vindicator
-rhinos
-techmarine with servitors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The believer is happy, the doubter is wise.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: RJC3PO Backout and Timewaster!!

Post by MagickalMemories »

ref_view.php?user_id=15437

Above is a link to his references.
Kinda weird. Usually, someone will have signs of this showing in their ref's before it comes to a head.

Looks like he fits the qualifications, though... Two backouts within 2 weeks of each other... with the SAME trade partner, at that.
His constant requests for SM's look as if he really just wasn't paying attention to what you were saying to him.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”