Stonemason needs to follow the rules!

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Stonemason ( 2 )
New Trader

Stonemason needs to follow the rules!

Post by Stonemason »

Although a deal had been made to purchase Space Crusade from me, due to Economic hard times he had to cancel it. This is annoying in the sense that others had shown interest and I had to inform them that the game was no longer for sale. Now I'm back to square one.
I don't have any bad feelings towards this person and I wish him the best of luck, but it is frustrating and not to mention time consuming on the part of the seller.
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Re: Jackswift-Backout

Post by HarlequinZero »

PLEASE. Read the rules!

viewtopic.php?t=45472

You have 48 hours to fix your post and put up ALL the PMs! If you fail to comply you will be taking a vacation. I know you're a new trader, but this is a major BTown no-no.
-HZ
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.
JohnHwangBT ( 180 )
Millenium Trader

Post by JohnHwangBT »

Post *all* of the messages!
Feedback as "JohnHwangBT" on Bartertown

Any Negatives or Neutrals? *You* ship first, regardless of rating!
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

A staff member has already advised the OP of what he needs to do. No further admonishments or reminders are required.
Thank you.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

Seeing as I have been totally ignored both here and through PMs it's time for your vacation. Hopefully you can use this time to contemplate the importance of the site rules so you don't do this again. This thread will be locked.

-HZ
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”