tinythebig = tinythebigtimewaster

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Jeramakus ( 340 )
Expert Trader

tinythebig = tinythebigtimewaster

Post by Jeramakus »

If I told you how many deadbeats I've had that I didn't bother posting about you'd be surprised. I figured it wasn't really hurting me not having the transaction take place and that the lame-o would just shrivel up and blow away sooner or later. Than I had an epiphany spurred on by all the recent lame-o's that seem to be popping up: what's good/bad for me is good/bad for Bartertown as a whole. So here I am, posting my first offical deadbeat/backout report. Enjoy!

I seem to be missing his initial PM to me but you can see it quoted within my reply to him...
RE: Lascannon Marines...

Sent at: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:30 am
To: tinythebig
Subject: H: Forge World, Marines, Kroot W: Eldar, Forge World

Code: Select all

tinythebig wrote:Hello

I was wondering, how much would you sell you lascannon kits for? I need four of them. Also, if you have four marines to carry them, that would rule.

Thanks,
    -tiny

Hey there. I could do 4 complete Lascannon Devestators for $36 including shipping. Let me know.

-Joe
Re: RE: Lascannon Marines...

Sent at: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:08 am
To: Jeramakus
Seems a little steep, lemme haggle with you. How's twenty five sound?

Sent at: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:13 am
$30 and you have a deal. Not sure why I originally said $36, though. The way I figger prices to sell at is usually 25% off retail - in this case $10@ - plus the cost of Priority mail. At any rate, is that doable?

Sent at: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:46 am
To: Jeramakus

Jeramakus wrote:$30 and you have a deal. Not sure why I originally said $36, though. The way I figger prices to sell at is usually 25% off retail - in this case $10@ - plus the cost of Priority mail. At any rate, is that doable?

$30 sounds good. I'll be paying with an MO, where do I send it?

Sent at: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:51 am
You can mail it to:

Joe Ramaikas
XX XX XXXX XX.
XXXXXXXXX, XX XXXXX

Thanks!
The following final PM from mem remains unread in my Outbox. I feel it's more than enough time since 11/21 for a MO to arrive if it was even sent at all...

Sent at: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:57 am
Hey there. Just checking in to see if you sent payment as I had someone in my gaming club express interest if not. Let me know.

-Joe
Feedback pending owed to:
Awaiting feedback from: Mchaulklin

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”