Backout Flyingwhale

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

HinesDawg ( 128 )
Journeyman Trader

Backout Flyingwhale

Post by HinesDawg »

This was a pretty normal deal I thought.. he wanted to pay later, I said I'd take his offer and suggested another way to pay.. and then he didn't look at the message for 3+ weeks. He's now seen it and still not responded, despite it being after his date of July 15th when he said he could make payment. My heads up that I'd post him as a backout is still in my Outbox.

Sent: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:36 pm
by HinesDawg

You can pay via credit card with Paypal. I'll take the $260 CAD you mentioned. Just go to Paypal and pay to hinessales@gmail.com. They'll let you type in a CC# and pay that way. I'll ship it the day after payment is received.

Thanks,

Chris
Re: Malifaux RPG
Sent: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:43 am
by flyingwhale

If it’s okay with you I would I’d want to settle on a price that’s Canadian and if you would be okay with an e transfer when it arrives.

Doing a quick google currency converter 200US is 260CAN.

I am also am on a weird payment schedule with work right now. So I won’t get paid till July 15 (I have a credit card but that won’t help you)

So here’s what we can do:
1) You don’t like the trade so we don’t do it. Which is fair. I’ve given many hoops and I’m sorry for that.
2) You can send the stuff now and know you won’t get your money till mid July (260 Canadian)
3) We wait and you re post your stuff. If you get a better offer go for it. But if it’s still around mid July we proceed with a deal.

Thanks!
Sent: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:49 pm
by HinesDawg

I'll go to 200 US as low as I can go man... this is more than 50% off of retail for almost $450 in books. I
Sent: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:20 pm
by flyingwhale

My counter offer to your 215 US is to offer you 215 Canadian. I know I’ll probably get stuck with some annoying charges when it crosses the border and I can’t afford that and paying US.
Sent: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:19 am
by HinesDawg

UPS looks like it'd cost about $45 USD. I'll sell you the whole lot for $215 shipped to you.

Sorry for delay on my part, I've been single dad all week and been slammed and exhausted.

If you want this deal, paypal me at hinessales@gmail.com

Best,

Chris
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:52 pm
by HinesDawg

I will send this to you tonight or tomorrow. I'm single dad this week, so it's been busy
Sent: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:25 am
by flyingwhale

Winnipeg, canada
R2h2X7
Sent: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:00 am
by HinesDawg

I can figure out the set rate, sure. Probably going to be expensive, since no media mail to Canada.

I'll need an address and I'll give you a shipping cost.
Sent: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:32 am
by flyingwhale

Hey sorry again.

So I would be interested in everything except the fatemaster kit. I already have that.

I did the math and the total comes up to about $188 at 50% off

As I am not a rich mad here's some questions I had before we proceed.
1) Can you do any better on the price?
2) I am concerned about the shipping cost...That's a lot of weight in books. Can we settle on a set rate? or get a quote ahead of time?
3) I am concerned about Custom Charges...In the past I know putting it as a gift sometimes helped and sometimes didn't the only sure way was to put a low value of the merchandise while shipping... which in turn puts both of us at some risk.

Finally, I realize you are jumping through a lot of hoops for me and my response time has been slow. I am just trying to guarantee a good transaction between us so we are both happy. Thanks for your patience.
Sent: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:39 pm
by HinesDawg

That's US pricing. Sorry, I didn't think about converting for you.

Bottom line is I'd sell them at like half of retail per book, more if you buy a group. Just let me know what you're after and we'll figure it out.

Best,

Chris
Sent: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:43 pm
by flyingwhale

Yes sorry. I've been busy at work.

Is that US currency or Canadian currency. I assume that be a pretty big factor lol
Sent: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:37 pm
by HinesDawg

Hadn't heard back from you on these, are you interested still? Like I said, those costs were retail, not what I was charging you.

Best,

Chris
Sent: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:09 am
by HinesDawg

Yes, these are all for the Malifaux RPG. I'll ship to Canada at cost. And if you want all of them, I'll drop the price a bit more. Here's the retail pricing.

Through the Breach - the Fatemaster's Kit $28.00
Through the Breach Into the Bayou $45.00
Through the Breach Into the Steam $45.00
Through the Breach - Under Quarantine $45.00
Through the Breach - Above the Law $40.00
Penny Dreadful Fire in the Sky $25.00
Penny Dreadful A Night in Rottenburg $25.00
Penny Dreadful Northern Aggression $25.00
Penny Dreadful In Defense of Innocence $25.00
Penny Dreadful Nythera $25.00
Penny Dreadful - Northern Sedition $28.00
Penny Dreadful A Stitch in Time $25.00
Penny Dreadful The Bayou Games $25.00
Malifaux RPG
Sent: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:50 pm
by flyingwhale

Through the Breach Into the Bayou
Through the Breach Into the Steam
Through the Breach - Under Quarantine
Through the Breach - Above the Law
Penny Dreadful Fire in the Sky
Penny Dreadful A Night in Rottenburg
Penny Dreadful Northern Aggression
Penny Dreadful In Defense of Innocence
Penny Dreadful Nythera
Penny Dreadful - Northern Sedition
Penny Dreadful A Stitch in Time
Penny Dreadful The Bayou Games
This interests me but I don't know the original price of these. To confirm these are for the malifaux RPG? I also live in Canada.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”