Deadbeat Report: buffaloxl

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

zigzagman ( 30 )
Apprentice Trader

Deadbeat Report: buffaloxl

Post by zigzagman »

I worked out a deal with buffaloxl at the beginning of December. A bunch of IOB skaven and a doomwheel and a box of grave guard for 10 trolls and 100 NG (half from BFSP box set). He was supposed to send first and after a week gave me a excuse and said it would be out the next day. I waited for over another week and asked for an update, no response. waited yet ANOTHER week and asked again for an update, no response. He has signed on and HAS read the messages, but apparently is ignoring me. I have had other offers that i had to turn down due to these minis being dedicated to a trade.

O&G stuff

Sent: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:17 am
by zigzagman
have you made a trade for the O&G stuff? if so what army? Maybe i can add to what your currently collecting. I need night goblins and trolls

==============================================================================================================================

Re: O&G stuff

Sent: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:22 am
by buffaloxl
I have not traded at all yet. What armies do you have available. I am open to lots but am specifically looming for ogres

==============================================================================================================================

Sent: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:32 am
by zigzagman
Unfortunatly I am playing my ogres.
I have:
i have VC:
1 tomb guard box (nib)
Empire:
Griffon box set (nib)

TK:
6 chariots (maybe more!) painted
2 characters on chariots (with magnetic basing for easy removal!)
about 50 skeleton archers (old skeletons, rearmed with bows, with tomb kings bits added)

SKAVEN:
about 125 IOB clan rats
a mostly new on sprue Doomwheel (missing the giant rats, not actually part of the doom wheel)
the rest of the IOB skaven set repeated a few times, no complete rat ogres
I also have a couple homemade abominations, done well im told, but most people are not big fans of trading for conversions

Sent: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:33 am
by buffaloxl
I may be interested in the vamp stuff or the skaven. When you say the rat ogres are not complete, what do you mean

Sent: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:29 am
by zigzagman
i mean the front half of the rat ogres were used in conversions. I had to make sure i stated that when i mention that the rest of the IOB stuff is there, because they are not.
The skaven stuff sounds like the best trade unless you want my single box of vc as well

Sent: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:07 pm
by buffaloxl
I actually so want the VC box, but perhaps maybe we could work something for the skaven and VC box. You said you were looking for trolls and night goblins, so perhaps make up a list of items you want and we can see where we stand.

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:15 am
by zigzagman
sure, just one question are the night goblins BFSP goblins or normal ones?

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:49 pm
by buffaloxl
There are about 50 that are standard kit (some painted). There are about another 50 that are BFSP (mostly bare plastic), and then there are about another 30 night goblin archers that I think are BFSP (bare plastic), they are one piece. I did not get them directly from the starter kits.
Then the trolls. 3 of the river trolls are plastic primed black. 3 are metal painted. The Stone trolls are all primed black.

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:10 pm
by zigzagman
OK how about this:
100 regular spear and shield night goblins (regular and bfsp)
and the 10 trolls
in exchange for
125+( theres a few extra) clan rats (25 painted, rest bare plastic) (IOB)
3 master moulders (IOB)
3 warplock engineers (IOB)
3 warlords/chieftains (one still on sprue, one assembled, and one assembled with bsb attached and weapons cut off ready to accept shield etc, they come with 2hw, kinda silly) (IOB)
3 warp fire throwers(IOB)
2 poison wind mortors (IOB)
1 doom wheel (nos)(but missing the pendant, used as a cool standard elsewhere)
3 rat swarm bases (hand made using various giant rats from skaven and VC sprues)
1 NIB VC Grave Guard box
ALSO!
if you can get them to me before saturday Ill throw in a warlitter made from IOB rats and some citys of death rubble, as well as 7 poison wind globadiers (which are actually resin casts, they are almost indistigishable, but they are casts so i cannot in good faith use them as trade)

How does that sound?

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:23 pm
by buffaloxl
That sounds like an amazing deal. Are you sure there isnt anything else you want. Characters maybe?

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:29 pm
by zigzagman
sure, if you got a goblin hero or two and a shaman,that would be swell. But im happy with the deal.
Remember by friday and get a bonus! :)

My address is:
==========
===========
Covington, la

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:38 pm
by buffaloxl
I shall try. I'll let you know what's up with shipping as soon as it gets done. My info is

Grayson Walker
Canada

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:40 pm
by zigzagman
You've done BT before of course, so you know lower rating ships first correct?
Just checking :)
ill have yours out within a day of recieving

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:43 pm
by buffaloxl
Deffinetly have. No worries

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:13 pm
by buffaloxl
One question. How are the clanrats armed.

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:16 pm
by zigzagman
the IOB clan rats came half hand weapon shield, half spears and shields. I reworked alot of them to handweapon and shield by shortening the spear, but there are still some with longer weapons. The spears look like a stick with a sword on the end, and dont look to bad mixed with regular hand weapons.

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:17 pm
by buffaloxl
Cool sounds good to me

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:18 pm
by zigzagman
damn its like we're txting!
last guy i traded with i had to wait 1 or 2 days for each reply

Sent: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:39 pm
by buffaloxl
That's the beauty of smart phones

Sent: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:35 am
by buffaloxl
So iv got some good news and some bad news. We have had record breaking snowfall here in the last 2 days (like 3 feet), and I worked 24 hours in the last 2 days. So you package is in the mail tomorrow, and probably won't be there for Saturday. However, and penance, I'll add a few more goodies in.

Sent: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:43 am
by zigzagman
Lol its ok, I was planning on throwing the extras in regardless. My buddy is going to lend me his trolls for this weekend.

Sent: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:12 am
by zigzagman
Hey ya!
Just checking if you a tracking number (assuming you can make it through your yard for all the snow). just want to confirm it was sent, not expecting miracles this close to christmas AND across the border.

Sent: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:07 pm
by zigzagman
Hey ya, hope you and you family had a happy holidays. I heard that y'all have been hit by a lot of bad weather! I hope everyone is OK. And of course was hoping for an update on the trade we had worked out.
Best wishes
Matt

Hello?

Sent: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:01 pm
To: buffaloxl
Hey Man, id really appreciate a response, even if its just to tell me your no longer interested, or better yet that the stuff is in the mail. I have had to turn down other offers because i figured we had a deal and my stuff wasn't available for trade anymore.
I can see you've been on the site and read my messages, I cant see why you wouldn't respond to me... I'm going to have to consider this a back-out otherwise.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”