Backout - OneManArmstrong

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

klasky123 ( 10 )
New Trader

Backout - OneManArmstrong

Post by klasky123 »

OneManArmstrong wanted some 40k Grey Knights for some orcs and goblins minis. We agreed to trade my Grey Knight Terminators and Grey Knight Strike Squad. They agreed to the trade and said he would be shipping them out the next day. A few days later I get a PM from him saying he found a better deal and would not go through with the trade.

Here are the PMs:
Re: Savage Orcs
Sent: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:36 am
by klasky123

OK, but since this is a backout I will post you in the backouts forum.

My name

Sent: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:32 am
by OneManArmstrong

Sorry My name,

Found a better deal in town once shipping was accounted for.

Kind regards,

Backout's name

Sent: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:04 am
by klasky123

Great,

Thanks,

My name

Sent: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:50 pm
by OneManArmstrong

Ok you convinced me.

Its just cause typically i don't like metal figures, but since they're all assembled it wont be a problem. Sounds like a good deal to me. I'll package them up tonight and send them sometime tomorrow.

Backout's name
Sent: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 pm
by klasky123

OK, but why would you want the plastic ones? They are less detailed and have stupid random english words inscribed all over them which goes against the badass original fluff. They pretty much took the standard marine plastic sculpt and added a few doodads. The metal ones are totally different designs. Take mine instead, they are better. I'll throw in an extra terminator with a psycannon if you want.

My name
Sent: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:54 pm
by OneManArmstrong

Ok,

I have a guy looking to trade the plastic ones so if I don't get back to you I'll have traded them with someone else. Should know by tomorrow.

Backout's name
Sent: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:47 pm
by klasky123

Hey,

They are the metal terminators, seen here

The power armored guys are metal too, seen here

They are more detailed and have greek and latin phrases like "decensus infernus" and "exterminatus extremis" which is cool if you are a classics nerd like me

My shipping address is

My name
My address

Sent: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:27 pm
by OneManArmstrong

Hey

Sounds good to me, as long as the models are the current models in print. Just send me your shipping info and I can have them shipped by tomorrow.

Backout's name
Sent: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:07 pm
by klasky123

Hello,

The terminators are unassembled and unprimed, and the power armored grey nights are assembled and not primed. How about 5 of the terminators with swords and halberds and an incinerator plus five power armored grey knights with halberds for the 20 savages?

My name
Sent: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:39 pm
by OneManArmstrong

Hey My name,

I would be interested in the grey knights and the terminators most likely. I'm just starting grey knights so you tell me haha. Just a question though, are the models painted or primed?

Thanks,
Backout's name

Savage Orcs
Sent: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:45 am
by klasky123

Hello,

I am interested in your 20 savage orcs. I have ~25 GK terminators, ~40 power armored grey knights, every kind of weapon option and bit you could want from hammers to halberds and psycannons, dreadnoughts new in box, forge world dreadnaught autocannon parts for making psyflemen, 2 painted land raiders, one is a crusader with the old metal bits. I also have inquisotors, and henchmen, as well as draigo and castellan crowe. What do want and what you think would be a fair trade?

My name
papabearshane ( 244 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Backout - OneManArmstrong

Post by papabearshane »

If you want the Admins to respond or read this you should post it in cronological order from first to last so it is easyer to read.
Please read the forums rules and the heading of posts, This will ensure there is no wasted time.

A piece of plastic or metal is only worth the amount you're willing to pay. But it is worth as much to me as I am willing to sell it for.

People who owe me References - Herp3.6.0, RatOnFire

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”