Deadbeat- Binjin

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Garlicson2 ( 84 )
Journeyman Trader

Deadbeat- Binjin

Post by Garlicson2 »

Binjin and I made a simple deal, he offered some DV Chaos models at a cheap price, which I gladly accept. He said they will be shipped out the day he wrote the message, and asked if I would like a tracking info. I was beeing nice and said it wasn't needed, just to save us a couple of bucks. But beyond that, he hasn't been responding any of my PMs, and I decided that enough was enough. I did gave him a fair chance to give me an answer whether or not he send the models, so I can let this all go and not file a report if he did replied, or see what can be done if he actually send them out. As much as I hate making a report which can have a bad effect on the new trader, Binjin's lack of communication and unwilling to take the opportunity to prevent a Deadbeat report by giving me a simple yay or nay, I have no choice but to proceed on and warn others when dealing with this individual.

========

Sent: Sat July 6, 2013 11:15pm
By: Binjin
Garlicson2 wrote:Getting a game of Dark Heresy/Black Crusade going with my gaming group, so I need some Cultists and Chosen models to represent each of the players. Anything is fine (Even painted!), just as long if the minis don't have any missing/broken parts.

I have paypal, but I also have a NiB Scout Sniper squad I'm looking to get rid of. Just let me know what you have and we can work out a deal.

Thanks for looking!

-Johnny
Hey. I got 7 cultists and 3 chosen you can have for a few bucks and shipping.

=========

Sent: Same day, 11:19pm
By: Me
Sure, I can do $5 and whatever shipping costs. If that's fine with you, then send them here:

*Removed for personal privacy*

Let me know if that's fine with you.

Cheers,

-Johnny

========

Sent: Sun July 7, 2013 9:32 am
By: Binjin
That'll do. Ill send them today and let you know how much was shipping. You need a tracking #?

========

Sent: Same day, 12:24 pm
Nah, you don't have to if you want. I'll let you know when they get here and I'll send payment.

-Johnny

----------
No respond after that. Time passed by and nothing came in my mailbox, so I decided to check in.

========

Sent: Sat July 13, 2:00 am

Just wondering, what paypal account do you want me to send the cash to? I havn't recieved them yet, but its good to know ahead of time when I recieve to stuff.

Thanks,

-Johnny

----------
Again, nothing. The message was read but he didn't write back. Roughly another week passed with no progress, so I tried again.

========

Sent: Fri July 19, 2013 3:59 am

Hey again,

Just checking to see if I can get your paypal when the DV models arrive.

*Edit: Also want to know how much shipping was if you can.

-Johnny
----------
No luck what so ever. At this point, I was getting to the point where this trade was going no where. Reading my PMs and not even bother to write back with a simple answer made me certain that I wasn't going to recieve
what was agreed on. Two days later, I wrote and made a final attepmt to get the shipping cost and his paypal info.
========

Sent: Tues July 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Hey man, what's going on?

I still haven't recieved anything from the mail, and I tried to ask for your paypal and the cost on shipping. You've read the PMs but you never reponded to any of them. I've given you plenty of time to write back, but yet you haven't given me a simple reply which would only take a few seconds to type.

I'm not mad, but I'm serious about this. I'll give you two more days to reply back whether you have or haven't sent the DV Cultists and Chosens. Even if it's just a yes or no, I want an answer. If you do, I'll let this all go and just move on. However, if you fail to do so, I will have no choice but to file a Deadbeat report. It isn't a good or a bad thing, it will however warn traders to be cautious when making a trade with you.

I don't want to do it, which is why I'm giving you a chance to prevent it, but if I don't recieve a PM within 48 hours, I have the rights to write a report and I WILL if I must.

It's your call my friend. Your call...

-Johnny
----------
Once again, he looks at my messages and ignored it. At this point, I have not heard anything from Binjin, and I've sent him a PM reminding him I'm going to make the report in the morning.
========

Sent: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:14pm

I'm going to assume this trade has been canceled. I've wasted my time trying to get a hold of you, and it doesn't seem like you care.

I will be posting a Deadbeat report first thing in the morning. Just remember, while there was no money lost from this trade, the time I've used to wait for nothing is gone , and unlike money, it can never be refunded in any way.

Keep that in mind in case it happens to you, it's frustrating indeed.

Sorry it had to be this way, but I'm done, and now I must take action.

-Johnny
----------------
That's the end of the report, I hope the community learned something useful, and I hope this doesn't happen again to someone else when dealing with Binjin. As I'm being very nice, I won't leave him a bad referance, but I won't trade with this individual again. I do hope Binjin learns a lesson after reading this, and that he improves from his mistake, but who knows.

Trade with care,

Johnny
Couple of things to know when trading with me:

1. Lower rating ships/trades first (Me included), unless your ad states vice versa, NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. The price on my lot does NOT include shipping, unless my ad says otherwise.

3. I'm not good with shipping at the same time, so if our rating is the same, we should discuss who'll send first.

Other than that, I'm a easy going trader, so don't hesitate to make any offer, worst I can say is "No thanks".

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”