BACKOUT - darnedwaffels

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Veggieslave ( 64 )
BTown Regular

BACKOUT - darnedwaffels

Post by Veggieslave »

Tried to work out a deal with darnedwaffels for some Warmachine/Hordes figs. After a period of no communication after several promptings on my end, I feel safe to say he has backed out.

He wrote:

Re: Cygnar
Sent: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:57 am
by darnedwaffels

Sure do. Let me make sure I have it correct. Your looking to get

Cryx
Scrap Thralls (Nib)
Mechanithrals Unit
Bloat Thrall
Necro Tech & Thralls
BlackBanes Crew

Minions:
Calaban
BoneSwarm
Maelok
BlackHide Wrestler
IronBack Spitter x2
Minions Book

And I am looking to get

Siege
ThunderHead
Black 13th
Stormblades
Forces of Cygnar Book
LongGunner+UA
Trenchers+UA

If that's correct i'll get them boxed up and shipped out asap.At the latest it will be on Friday the 20th.

-Matt

I wrote:

Sent: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:28 am
by Veggieslave

Sounds good. Thanks for the smooth deal!

He wrote:

Sent: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:37 am
by darnedwaffels

No problem. Will be good to get a trade under my belt here on B-Town. Also I added a few models to the list if what i have to trade. Found some that I had over looked before. Nothing in the way of Cryx, but i did find that i had a Thrullg, Bloody Barnabas, Croak Hunter, and a Bull Snapper. Not sure if they were anything you ere looking for, but thought i'd let you know as you have plenty I would trade for.

Also It would be a huge help to get your address. Mine is:

Matt Garnder
2025 rt9n lot 74
Greenfield, ny 12833

Matt

I wrote:

Sent: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:38 am
by Veggieslave

I am actually doing this deal for a buddy of mine, so actually, he could use all four of those models. Let me know what else you would like for those new guys....

He wrote:

Sent: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:53 am
by darnedwaffels

Not sure If the prices are close or not But I'd toss in the 4 added models for either the Max Stormlancers OR eCain , eStryker, and eHaley. Either way I'll pack them up with the rest and get them out asap.

I wrote:

Sent: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:54 am
by Veggieslave

I don't know if I mistyped, but it is pHaley, not eHaley...

He wrote:

Sent: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:56 am
by darnedwaffels

Which ever Haley it is is ok. I only have the caster from the battle box atm.

I wrote:

Sent: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:57 am
by Veggieslave

Sounds good. I can do that.

He wrote:

Sent: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:06 am
by darnedwaffels

Ok sounds like we have a deal. As i said i might not be able to get them out till Friday, but will be no later then that. Just so I know for the extra 4 models I'm adding your tossing in the Warcasters(eCain & pCain, eStryker, and pHaley) instead of the StormLancers. If so how much does your friend want for his StormLancers? Might be able to swing the cash for them too.

I wrote:

Sent: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:24 am
by Veggieslave

I will check with him and get back to you. Let's handle that independent of this deal though, as I am not 100% that I will have the chance to talk to him this week, as there is a local Historical Convention that he will be attending and my work schedule is a bit funky.

He wrote:

Sent: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:41 pm
by darnedwaffels

Here's what's up. I am unable to send them out this week due to an unseen circumstance. I don't want to cancel our trade at all. I am instead asking you give me a week maybe two at the longest.My normal payday is the 3rd, but I have a chance(if the weather is good) to make some extra cash this week. and is So I'll be able to send your items out by the end of next week. I hope this is alright as I don't want to be known as a person who backs out of trades.

Hope i have not ruined our deal.

Matt

I wrote:

Sent: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:05 pm
by Veggieslave

Not a problem. Thanks for the "heads up". I obviously would like to get the figs sent to me ASAP, but I understand if you need a little more time.

I wrote:

Sent: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:06 pm
by Veggieslave

Are we still on for getting the figure out for this week?

He wrote:

Sent: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:37 pm
by darnedwaffels

Yes sir. Sorry about not getting in touch sooner. Was a busy/painful week. But none the less they will be out Friday.

He wrote:

Sent: Thu May 02, 2013 10:50 am
by darnedwaffels

Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgot about our trade, and it will be in the mail tomorrow.

I wrote:

Sent: Thu May 02, 2013 11:36 am
by Veggieslave

Thanks for keeping me in the loop!!!

He wrote:

Sent: Fri May 03, 2013 2:07 pm
by darnedwaffels

Can't seem to find your address in any of our PM's. Once you get that to me i can get your package in the mail. It is looking as it won' be in till tomorrow's mail anyway.

Matt

He wrote:

Sent: Fri May 03, 2013 2:09 pm
by darnedwaffels

Sorry to bother you with yet another pm, but you you be apposed to me disassembling some of the mini's and putting them in plastic bags to save on shipping?

I wrote:

Sent: Tue May 07, 2013 1:10 pm
by Veggieslave
Not a problem. As long as you're not breaking them, I'm cool with that. LOL!

I wrote:

Sent: Fri May 03, 2013 3:36 pm
by Veggieslave

I wrote:

Please respond to the status of our trade or I will have to, unfortunately, assume that you have backed out of our deal. I think there has been ample time given to ship your end of our deal, and I hate to de a jerk, but I would like some sort of resolution.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: BACKOUT - darnedwaffels

Post by MagickalMemories »

Please, post the PMs you sent after 5/7.

Thanks.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Veggieslave ( 64 )
BTown Regular

Post by Veggieslave »

Sent: Sat May 11, 2013 1:46 am
by Veggieslave

Please respond to the status of our trade or I will have to, unfortunately, assume that you have backed out of our deal. I think there has been ample time given to ship your end of our deal, and I hate to de a jerk, but I would like some sort of resolution.
vegacat ( 78 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by vegacat »

I'm waiting for a reply as well, but was going to wait until this coming week to see if he ever came on again. After all, some folks don't check every week....but two weeks would be pushing it I feel.
Do everyone a favor and reply to PM's, even if only to say "No Thanks."

TIme is like a zombie, moves slow as hell, but when you're not looking its "Boo! I got your brain!"

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”