wittdooley Backout

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

wittdooley Backout

Post by gwaddict »

Well its been a while since I did a backout report, but I have waited long enough on this one. I didnt lose anything thankfully just a bit of time and not being able to trade my mini to someone else. It was a marathon trade and we both werent johnny on the spot at some points but its been close to a month since my last contact with him after a couple of "its been shipped" pms I think its safe to assume hes backing out :-D . Because of the "its been shipped comments" I would be wary about shipping to him first. Its been so long I actually think my oldest pms started to delete themselves. You will have to read from the bottom up if you are interested cause I cant figure out how to reverse the order easily. Have a great day!

-------------------------------
Re: castle panic for gelt
Sent: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:36 pm
by gwaddict
Sean,
No package has arrived and no delivery confirmation I see you have not seen my last pm. Unless you sent the package by bicycle carrier it should have arrived by now.
Quote gwaddict
Sent: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:45 pm
by gwaddict
Nothing yet. Do you happen to have a delivery confirmation number or something similar? Which company/method did you use to ship?

Paul
Quote gwaddict
Sent: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 pm
by gwaddict
Thank you for the update I will let you know when it arrives.

Paul

Quote wittdooley
Sent: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 pm
by wittdooley
Hey Paul.

Sorry about that. My wife typically does my shipping for me because I can't typically get to the post office during hours. She "thought" she mailed it, but I found it in her car when I was taking her to the airport. I put it in the mail yesterday during lunch. Lemme see if I can find you a shipping #

Sean
Quote gwaddict
Sent: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:06 pm
by gwaddict
Hey Sean,
I saw that you checked your pms but I didn't get a response back. Let me know how things are going on your end and when you plan on shipping. Thanks so much.

Paul

Quote gwaddict
Sent: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 pm
by gwaddict
Howdy man, please let me know the status of this trade. Appears you are backing out but not sure, maybe something came up and you needed more time. Thanks
Quote gwaddict
Sent: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:44 pm
by gwaddict
Just wanted to check on the status of this. Did you happen to drop it in the mail yet? Thanks

Paul
Quote wittdooley
Sent: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:07 pm
by wittdooley
No worries! I'll mail it out tomorrow, Paul! Cheers!
Quote wittdooley
Sent: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 pm
by wittdooley
Sounds great. Ill prob ship it out tomorrow!

Cheers!

Sean
Quote gwaddict
Sent: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 pm
by gwaddict
Sean,
Also sorry for the delay, been dealing with some family issues. Anywho. Here is a pic of the model I have. Assuming your game is in good condition with all parts lets make this trade happen. To confirm:

you send
Castle Panic Board game in good shape with all parts to me

Upon Receipt I will send you the Gelt items shown in the picture below.
Balthasar.jpg

My address is
--

Quote wittdooley
Sent: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:09 am
by wittdooley
Sorry for the tardy response. The box and components are all in great shape. If you'd like to do the trade just let me know! Cheers!
Quote gwaddict
Sent: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:26 am
by gwaddict
Sean might have missed the response to your questions on these dotn recall seeing them. let me know if the box is in good shape. I am thinking about just doing the game for gelt and not the wii stuff/anniversary model.
Also do you live in the states?
Quote wittdooley
Sent: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:19 pm
by wittdooley
Just let me know If you're still interested!
Quote gwaddict
Sent: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:53 pm
by gwaddict
Sean
Cool is the box in good shape etc? I am thinking about just doing the game for gelt and not the wii stuff/anniversary model.
Also do you live in the states?
Quote wittdooley
Sent: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:55 pm
by wittdooley
No worries yeah, I'm totally interested. Castle panic is fully sleeved. I have a bunch of other wii accessories I'd be willing to unload. Thanks!

Sean
Quote gwaddict
castle panic for gelt
Sent: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:23 pm
by gwaddict
Hey man sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Let m know if you are still interested
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”