Backout - Prospero

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Bahamut_Dragonlord ( 344 )
Resident Trader

Backout - Prospero

Post by Bahamut_Dragonlord »

Simple deal here. I offered to purchase some Menoth form Prospero at a price he agreed with. I sent him my shipping info and the following day he cancelled the deal. Our communications follow:
Re: H: Menoth W: Cryx / $$$

Sent: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:43 pm
by Bahamut_Dragonlord
Hello,

I am interested in some of your Menoth stuff. I don't have any Cryx, but I have PayPal. I was particularly interested in:

Reckoner
Vessel of Judgement?
10x Errants + UA
10x Zeolots + UA
3x Wracks
1x Vassal of menoth

I was hoping you could elaborate on condition of these models (and provide pics if possible to <snip my email>). Also, if you could let me know if you are located in the US. Your post said 60% off, which for those models would run $114, could you do $125 with shipping (any way you want, as long as it has tracking). And finally, with a 0 rating, would you be willing to ship first, as I have an excellent rating on Bartertown with over 80 trades all positive.

Let me know, thanks!
David

Subject: H: Menoth W: Cryx / $$$

Prospero wrote:I am looking to trade for Cryx. I'm willing to split them up. I'll sell for 60% off retail. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest or questions!

Menoth:
Harbinger (converted with Sonya Criid's fire dragon)
eFeora
Thyra
Vindictus
pKreoss

Reckoner
Reckoner
Reckoner
Vanquisher
Vanquisher
Crusader
Redeemer
Repenter
Repenter

Vessel of Menoth

10x Errants + UA
10x Zeolots + UA
5x Daughters of the Flame
5x Bastions
5x Bastions
6x Choir of Menoth
3x Wracks

Dartan Vilmon
2x Paladins of the Wall
Reclaimer
3x Vassals of menoth
Vassal Mechanic
Knight Exemplar Senschal
Errant Senschal (removed the super silly flags)

Mercs:
Aiyana and Holt
Rhupert Corvolo

----------

Sent: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:49 pm
by Prospero
I was hoping you could elaborate on condition of these models (and provide pics if possible to <snip my email>). Also, if you could let me know if you are located in the US. Your post said 60% off, which for those models would run $114, could you do $125 with shipping (any way you want, as long as it has tracking). And finally, with a 0 rating, would you be willing to ship first, as I have an excellent rating on Bartertown with over 80 trades all positive.

all of the models are in perfect condition with one or two exceptions. One of the wracks is missing a small part of it's chain. THe zealots were stripped but there is no loss of detail on them. $125 total is perfect assuming you live in the states. I can ship the models to you and wait I am happy to wait for payment afterwards.

----------

Sent: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:07 pm
by Bahamut_Dragonlord
Everything looks good in the pics. I have no idea how that Vessel will ship safely, but we can hope! Here is my info:

<snipped my info>

Added my cell on there since you are shipping first, I know I would want it! Let me know when you ship and the tracking number, and send me your PayPal info. Thanks!

----------

Sent: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:28 pm
by Prospero
I'm sorry this offer is now closed.

----------

Sent: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:30 pm
by Prospero
I'm sorry this offer is now closed.

----------

Sent: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:33 pm
by Bahamut_Dragonlord
I thought our deal was made?

----------

Sent: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:26 pm
by Prospero
I'm sorry. I can no longer trade these models.
If I forget to post a reference for you, please let me know!
If you are not going to post a reference for me, please explain why, maybe I can fix it!

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”