Dex23541 deadbeat

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

saramin ( 532 )
Resident Trader

Dex23541 deadbeat

Post by saramin »

I contacted Dex23541 on Aug 8 about tradign a Merc deck for his circle deck. I have taken the effort to arrange all of the messages sent and received, including the message letting him know this was going up. I think I have far more than patient.

Here are said messages

Sent: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 am
by saramin
Subject: Priv. Press -Card trading thread (READ THE WHOLE FIRST POST)

Dex23541 wrote:
H: Circle Orboros Deck

W: Mercenaries Deck

I have a merc deck... I got it for rhulics... and then got cards with the ruhlics... I am not even really sure at this point if anything is missing... as I have traded the Rhulics... but I am getting some circle and don't know if I will have cards so I am thinking this could work out

Re: Priv. Press -Card trading thread (READ THE WHOLE FIRST P
Sent: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:56 am
by Dex23541
Sounds good. What's your shipping address?

Sent: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 am
by saramin
(removed address by me)

and if you give me yourse I will have it all labeled and ready

Sent: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 am
by Dex23541
Joe,

Sorry, I had to leave town suddenly for a family emergency. I'll get those cards in the mail today.

My address is:

(address removed by me )

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sent: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 am
by saramin
probably won't be able to till tomorrow... as it is sunday today
___________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:14 am
by Dex23541
Joe,

I'm very sorry, my sister was admitted to an ICU several hours from my house. I'll have to postpone our trade until I'm able to get back home. I'm sorry to back out on you like this. If you find a different swap please take it, I don't really have any way of knowing when I'll be home.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am
by saramin
It is ok... I am in no hurry... And understand ... Life happens... Let me know when things clear up and you can send them... I don't have my deck up for trade... So it will be here
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:03 pm
by saramin
how are you?
I was just going to check in with you... see if we can get back on track with the cards deck trades
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:12 pm
by Dex23541
Sorry, I'll get those shipped out on Monday.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm
by saramin
great...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 pm
by Dex23541
Sorry I've been so bad at communicating. I realized that Circle deck is missing the minion section and Druids card. I'll keep looking for the cards, hopefully they will turn up soon.
Sent: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:15 pm
by saramin
I don't need the minions ... and I can live without the druids although I would rather have them
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:49 pm
by saramin
so any word? if you can't find the druid card.... don't sweat it... go ahead and ship without it... if you ever find it you can slip it in a regular envelope and send it... I will just get a surprise one day in the mail if you find it... *shug* no worries ... I would rather go ahead and get this trade on the move
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 pm
by Dex23541
I found the druid cards this morning. I'll send out the deck tomorrow!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:49 am
by saramin
great... look forward to getting them
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:03 pm
by saramin
did these get shipped? if so is there a tracking #?
Sent: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:25 am
by saramin
ok so you read my last message almost a week ago... and no word... so I am assuming you never sent your side of this... so I am going to post this whole affair as a dead beat in the Dead Beats forums
Trade Rules: all unless otherwise arranged
Lower Rating ships first, but like ratings can ship at the same time.
Trades are retail for retail.
Shipping is always to be priority mail with dc#'s exchanged.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”