Creynolds71 backout deadbeat

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

theprivateerguy ( -2 )
Trade Novice

Creynolds71 backout deadbeat

Post by theprivateerguy »

The original post can be found here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=162490

I originally approached Creynolds71 to see if he would be willing to piece out a Warmachine Pirate army he had for sale. He immediately let me know he was not willing to piece out the army. I let him know at that point in time I wanted to purchase the whole army. He requested payment upfront of $ 265. $250 of that was for the cost of the models and $15 for the shipping cost. I advised that I was not comfortable with paying upfront. This being due to the fact upon researching Creynolds71 he had only made purchases. He has no feedback from trades or sales. I advise I tend to go with bartertown rules where lower rating ships first. He stated this was no problem for him he would ship immediately. It has been one week since ive heard from Creynolds71. I have sent several PM’s. Ive left a reply message on the original post. I still have yet to hear from Creynolds71.

Pirates
Sent: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:41 am
by theprivateerguy
Interested in your pirates .. what condition are the models in? Would you be willing to piece the army out? LMK

Re: Pirates
Sent: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:43 pm
by creynolds71
Pirates are in great condition, not missing any bits or anything, and are unpainted and unprimed. And no, unfortunately I'm not willing to piece any out.

Sent: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:00 pm
by theprivateerguy
welll if thats the case id like to take it all off your hands..

Sent: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:28 pm
by creynolds71
Cool! Sounds good. I just had someone make an offer on my Dwarves too, so that pretty much clears me out.

My Paypal address is gojeda46@gmail.com

If you just toss 265 my way, that should cover the shipping costs pretty close to exactly. And then just let me know your shipping address, and if you pay by today, I should be able to ship that all out my tomorrow.

Sent: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:11 pm
by theprivateerguy
not usually the way it works.. normally going off of who has higher feedback.. and all the money up front with you being so new and so little feedback

Sent: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 pm
by creynolds71
Oh, yea! Sorry, that's fine. Just toss half the payment my way first, then ill ship em out, then you send the other half when they arrive, if that works?

Sent: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 pm
by theprivateerguy
im saying i wouldnt send payment first ... you have no trades or sales previous to this. all of your feedback comes from buying models.. its customary per bartertown rules for lower rating to ship first.. if you have another idea of how we can work this out im listening cuz i do want those models off you .. but the most id put up front wud be like 75. 00. no more

Sent: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 am
by theprivateerguy
hey never heard back from you.. let me know if we can work some thing out

Sent: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:28 am
by creynolds71
Whoops! Sorry, saw this earlier, thought I replied, suppose I misclicked or some such. Anyways! Yea! No probs, you have enough positive references, I can just ship those guys out to you. Usually I figure a little more safety on the sellers side is fair, since when you buy through Paypal you are allowed the ability to contest the payment, and get your money back if I don't send. Tis how I've always functioned it. But in any case!

Just toss your address my way, and I should be able to ship those guys out tomorrow

Sent: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:19 pm
by theprivateerguy
plz ship to
E. Pineda
2447 Lockhill Selma # 504
San Antonio,TX 78230

Sent: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:15 pm
by theprivateerguy
can you do me a favor and let me know once package has shipped .. wud be much appreciated

Sent: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:37 pm
by creynolds71
Yea! For sure. Sorry about the delay, i've been thrashed with work all this week, but everything will be going out tomorrow.

Sent: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:20 pm
by theprivateerguy
not a prob.. kool then ill expect all to go out tomorrow and just be awaiting package to send money..

Sent: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:30 pm
by theprivateerguy
hey havent heard from you ive sent you a couple messages and you havent responded . Im checking to see if you have mailed the package out cuz i have yet to recve anything fm you.Ill give you till friday to let me know something..

At this point i did send 1 final PM and actually left a response on the original post asking Creynolds71 to contact me about the purchase agreement we made. He has yet to contact me.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”