BACKOUT - frogbear

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

oaflord ( 196 )
Bartertown Watchman

BACKOUT - frogbear

Post by oaflord »

Hello all,

This is a straight forward back out as frogbear agrees that he is backing out and actually has a rather cavalier attitude towards it too. If what he said is true and he only visits once a year, then this should not be an issue for us all. Agreement to buy is bolded for clarity and my Paypal is edited for privacy.
frogbear wrote:Hi there

How much would this be posted to Australia?

Thanks

Subject: Undead Warmaster Army - Serious Price Reduction!!!
oaflord wrote:Hi all, after having nothing happen after all for my Warmaster army (that I do not know much about), I have decided to blow it out. Here it is, no splitting it up, shipping to Canada or US included in price...

$100 shipped. That is it. Zombie Dragon has a busted foot, but should be easy to pin. First to contact gets it.

PICTURES REMOVED TO SAVE SPACE

oAF
oaflord wrote:Well, since shipping to US and Canada is included in the price, I think that adding $10 would be good, if it is more, I don't mind eating the difference. So, it would be $100 USF for the whole package including shipping to Australia. Let me know if that is okay and we can start things up. Thanks!

oAF
aka
Thomas

***EDIT*** Saw that you replied to previous post, I now have it for $90 shipped in North America, so I am guessing you would be okay with $100 to Australia...lol Let me know!

oAF
frogbear wrote:Hi There

That should be fine and thank you for your honesty on this one.

Just send me your paypal details and I will get this paid for you. When do you expect you will be able to send it after payment is recieved?

Cheers....

Andrew
oaflord wrote:Well, since shipping to US and Canada is included in the price, I think that adding $10 would be good, if it is more, I don't mind eating the difference. So, it would be $100 USF for the whole package including shipping to Australia. Let me know if that is okay and we can start things up. Thanks!

oAF
aka
Thomas

***EDIT*** Saw that you replied to previous post, I now have it for $90 shipped in North America, so I am guessing you would be okay with $100 to Australia...lol Let me know!

oAF
oaflord wrote:I will send the package within 48 hours of receiving the payment. Please send me your address so I can get it ready. MY Paypal address is the following... xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx.com

Thanks and I will let you know when it goes out!

Thomas
aka
oAF
frogbear wrote:Hi Thomas

I have just had a friend of mine look over the army and he has stated that they are not the Vampire Count minis.

Can you please confirm this as I thought they were. I am a stickler for the minis so just need to make sure.

Thanks.

oaflord wrote:I will send the package within 48 hours of receiving the payment. Please send me your address so I can get it ready. MY Paypal address is the following... xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx.com

Thanks and I will let you know when it goes out!

Thomas
aka
oAF
oaflord wrote:To be honest, I am not too familiar with Warmaster. I got this army in an auction at a local game store with some other models that I really wanted. I did a little research and nothing I saw can lead me to believe otherwise, but again I am not an expert on these things. Let me know how you want to proceed.

oAF
frogbear wrote:Thanks.

I will let you know tomorrow after I have a mate look at it for a final decision.

Thanks for helping out.
oaflord wrote:To be honest, I am not too familiar with Warmaster. I got this army in an auction at a local game store with some other models that I really wanted. I did a little research and nothing I saw can lead me to believe otherwise, but again I am not an expert on these things. Let me know how you want to proceed.

oAF
oaflord wrote:Okay... I am a bit confused as I know you already agreed to the purchase... Please let me know when the money gets deposited so I can ship these guys out to you. Thanks!

Thomas
frogbear wrote:
oaflord wrote:Okay... I am a bit confused as I know you already agreed to the purchase... Please let me know when the money gets deposited so I can ship these guys out to you. Thanks!

Thomas
Hi there. I just confirmed that these are not the warmaster vampire count minis that gw makes so i have to decline.

Thanks anyway.
oaflord wrote:You do realize I will have to post a backout report now as you have agreed to buying them and have now backed out. I will give you 24 hours to reply to this before I do.

Thomas
frogbear wrote:Do whatever you like. These are just toys, not life decisions. It is no big deal.

Seeing i come on here maybe once a year to buy something i really do not need, you will be the one wasting your time. I made a mistake. If you want to take me to town on that, that is your perogative.

Whatever you do, thank you for your time and best wishes. I do not take it personally.

Kind regards.
oaflord wrote:You do realize I will have to post a backout report now as you have agreed to buying them and have now backed out. I will give you 24 hours to reply to this before I do.

Thomas
References owed to me: fhoenix, razley, MEversbergII
References owed by me: None.
MagickalMemories wrote:I think it was best said by Oaflord, with his 14 rating. Smart fella, there.
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaflord... You're a Dork! (Put THAT in your sig line!)
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaf... Yer still a flippin' idiot. Some things just don't change. :wink:
Magickalmemories wrote:That oaflord! He's one heck of a great guy!
MagickalMemories wrote:Oh, God, oAF! You did it. You drank it. Now, you're dooooooomed.
MagickalMemories wrote:No... it makes you a HERO! (in reference to me)

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”