BACKOUT: Nidlord

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

leviathan ( 134 )
Journeyman Trader

BACKOUT: Nidlord

Post by leviathan »

I hate to do this, but I've had a slough of time-wasters to date, and think that it's time to call some of these people out in the hopes of having them adhere to the rules.

I think Nidlord needs to be called out on our recent tentative trade. I was going to trade a box of centigors for a box of Grave Guard and some cash. He never came through or had the decency to let me know that the trade was off.

Here is our conversation in reverse chronological order:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Have- empire,VC,eldar Want-beastmen
Sent: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:29 am
by leviathan

Can you let me know either way if this trade is still on? I have my items packed and ready to go

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 am
by leviathan

Can you let me know either way if this trade is still on? I have my items packed and ready to go

Sent: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:06 pm
by leviathan

Is this trade still in? If so, do you have a tracking number? THanks

Sent: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:27 am
by leviathan

sure sounds good.

**********(my name)
***********OH (my address)

Sent: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:58 am
by Nidlord

Ya I'll do that. I'll have to send a money order I don't have pay pal. Lemme know if that is ok and I'll send ASAP with a tracking number.

Sent: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:38 pm
by leviathan

Yep. Or if you have pics of your other VC stuff you can send them and I'll take a look.*********(my email address)
Sent: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:11 pm
by Nidlord

The box plus 8$ ?
Sent: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:18 pm
by leviathan

Make it $8 and you have a deal!
Sent: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 am
by Nidlord

Ya great. I have a unopened box of grave guard as well the cent's are 57$ and the GG is 42$ I can toss in 5 more to make it fair and we both pay out own shipping? Lemme know if that works.
Sent: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:23 am
by leviathan

i have an unopened box of centigors. im interested in your grave guard. lmk if interested. thanks
Subject: Have- empire,VC,eldar Want-beastmen

Nidlord wrote:
Have

VC-
25 grave guard plus a new unopened box = unpainted
1 varghulfs - unpainted
von carstien or vamp lord unpainted
vampire painted
20 skellys unpainted
10 dire wolves 1 is painted rest are primed from the trade i got them in
5 converted black knights from a trade unpainted primed
female vamp lord unpainted