A Warning to All on Bntyhntr

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

DeathKorps ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

A Warning to All on Bntyhntr

Post by DeathKorps »

Hello Fellow Traders,

I have been a member of bartertown community for many years and I was hoping to never have to post on this forum. However, I feel it my duty to my fellow traders to warn them about Bntyhntr and his deceitful behavior. Technically this is a backout but there are events that surround it that I feel are more the issue. I caught this person in 3 lies he was also very insulting after trying to force me to ship after he had agreed to the trade. I will note that I had given him the option to back out amiacably with no hard feelings. However this is not how he proceeded and although this is a lengthy read it will show clearly what I am talking about.

From the onset of discussions I told him I had two other trades going in which I would be getting some Dark Eldar. I clearly stated all this was tenative and I could not trade until my other trades were complete and acknowledged as so by my other trading partners. I gave a list of what I was expecting to receive with regard to Dark Eldar always reinforcing things were tentative. As we were finalizing the deal I expressed that his rating was lower (much lower) and I would expect him to ship first; to which he agreed.

After this he started trying to pressure me to ship at the same time which I was having none of. His attitude definitely changed for the worse as I tried to explain I wasn't comfortable with that. My first suggestion was to just wait until ratings came back up but he wasn't interested so I then gave him 3 options:

1. You can ship first and paypal me like we agreed originally (This was a contingent on us trading)
2. We can wait for the ratings so you feel comfortable then you can ship first and paypal
3. we can part ways.

I expected no matter what the outcome it would be on friendly terms and it wouldn't affect feedback or cause hard feelings. I was already suspicious due to his insistence on me shipping and the lie I had already caught him in. What came next was even more cause for alarm as insults and more lies followed. His accusations are insults were rediculous and concerning further reinforcing trading with this guy was a bad idea.

The three lies I caught him in are as follows:

1. He claimed his paintwork was to a high standard it was nowhere near (Check out his Sanguinary Gaurd and Thousand Sons and Land Raider) I have screenshots of some of this if they magically disappear)
2. He claimed he gave me his name and address and paypal which he didn't
3. He claimed he had an ebay rating of over 100 which he doesn't - This can be verified by his own posts:

"I have never not sent anything that was agreed upon and have never neglected any payment. I have 100+ positive feedback on eBay. I would normally go there but I was looking for a trade. "

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=138152&p=275133#p275133

In that url he links ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

if you got to his rating you will see it is a 68 at the time of this message.

At the end he tries to make out like I am harassing him which is quite comical after the slough of insults and accusations from someone who either intended on backing out and was looking for a reason or was planning on something more nefarious. Either way be warned this guy is bad news.

Below is a copy of the PM's sent back and forth. You will need to read from the bottom up. I have highlighted the start of each message in light green I have higlighted my name in pink and his in red. I have also highlighted key parts by him in bright red and mine in orange.

I did get a little perturbed when he accused ME of being dishonest but that really frosted my ass.

In conclusion I would warn others to be very careful or completely stay away from this guy.

thanks

DK

START FROM BOTTOM OF EXCHANGE:

Re: [H] CSM, SM, BA, Nids, Necrons [W]SM, GK, WH/SoB, Orks,
Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:04 pm
by
BntyHntr

I said it once, but apparently you didn't understand. Please do not message me again. Once more and I will consider it harassment and report it.
Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:03 pm
by
DeathKorps

whatever.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:00 pm
by
BntyHntr

I'm done talking to you. You're continued insults, ill-meaning sarcasm, and general bad attitude are now just looking sad. I have added you to my foes list and plan on telling my friends to do that same. Please do not message me again.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:57 pm
by
DeathKorps

"I have never not sent anything that was agreed upon and have never neglected any payment. I have 100+ positive feedback on eBay. I would normally go there but I was looking for a trade. It's people like you who make sites like this look bad. I've suggested many to Bartertown over the past few months, but your actions are making me reconsider."

Your ebay ratings mean nothing here. People like me? What exactly are those. People who honor an agreement that was made? People who won't be duped by another? Not sure how that makes bartetown look bad but ok if you say so. What actions exactly are making you reconsider recommending Bartertown? You mean not shipping to someone I don't know when he demands it after agreeing to ship first? THose actions? Interesting viewpoint you hold. Keep the insults coming though it definitely shows your character.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 pm
by
BntyHntr

I have never not sent anything that was agreed upon and have never neglected any payment. I have 100+ positive feedback on eBay. I would normally go there but I was looking for a trade. It's people like you who make sites like this look bad. I've suggested many to Bartertown over the past few months, but your actions are making me reconsider.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 pm
by
DeathKorps

No i gave the opportunity to part ways with no hard feelings. You became extremely defensive and insulting because you couldn't get me to ship first. You continued with further emails in the same vein. Had you just parted ways I would have been fine with it. I could care less whether I get those models or not now it is a matter of principal. Your actions make you look untrustworthy and if that was your intent I would hate for other bartertown members to fall victim to this crap and possibly lose models.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 pm
by
BntyHntr

So I am a deadbeat/backout because you gave me the option to "part ways" and I took it because I became uncomfortable in this deal? It seems like you're just upset because you don't get the models you wanted and nothing more.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm
by
DeathKorps

I have a complete history of the transaction and have also contacted the admin. I will be issuing a deadbeat backout trader reference if he feels it is warranted. He can look for himself and see where the trouble lies. I have nothing to hide so I welcome you contacting him.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:31 pm
by
BntyHntr

I've waited for over 2 weeks for your shipment to come in. I've waited enough. I was more than willing to do anything to quell your paranoia, but as it said, it seems unshakable. And yes, I've become a bit "childish" to try to beat you at your own level, but it appears you have too much experience. I've contacted the admin over this matter and will let you know of his reply.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 pm
by
DeathKorps

That is the exact same reason I would not ship at the same time. IF you look at the bottom of his signature it says "lower rating ships first" Bartertown does have rules for trading and for posting. There was absolutely no reason for you to feel uncomfortable and you could have simply waited for it to be fixed. Your decision not to and then to become insulting definitely makes you look suspicious. Based on you not wanting to wait makes it look like it was just an excuse to backout. I had every intention of letting this part ways on a decent note but unfortunately you took a childish stance.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 pm
by
BntyHntr

First off, BarterTown doesn't have trading rules, just forum rules. The common trading practices are just that, common. Not set. Not rule. Not law. Merely suggestion.

And as posted by the admin:

Due to problems with the Hosting Service, TrademasterAdam had to start the site from a new install of the software. While no content was lost, this does mean that some of the bells and whistles have to be separately implemented. Among those bells & whistles are the abilities to see and leave trade references. Unless your trade partner's rating is already known to be high, or you have an experience in trading with them in the past, you are unlikely to know what their history is.

Tread carefully, ask a lot of questions, and know your partner.

It's never a bad idea to exchange phone numbers (home # preferred) with your trade partner and have a conversation with them before sending your part of the trade. That advice is appropriate now more than ever.

Be careful and, as always, if a trade just doesn't feel right, DON'T DO IT. Better to lost a hundred great deals than to get ripped off once.

Due to the site being not what it was, I'm trying to be careful with my end but you are uncaring which is making me not feel right, so I'm not doing it. I'm merely going with the suggestion of being careful. I hope your jaded view of the world works for you.

And you're right, we are all out to get you.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:00 pm
by
DeathKorps

"Then we must part ways, your unshakable paranoia has made me uncomfortable in this deal. The only reason I can fathom that you are so adamant on me shipping & paying first because you have something to hide (such as not going to ship to me, models are busted, etc). I have been more than understanding in this deal (waiting on models, lack of codex, addition of money) and for you do disregard all of that based upon the fact that I haven't been involved in this website as much as you is rubbish."

I do not appreciate your insinuation that I am up to something. I find it quite offensive. THe rules are on bartertown are quite clear. You are not being understanding in this deal it is I who has been understanding. I gave you the option to back out or wait for the feedback to be restored. Your unwillingness to wait until we could view feedback makes me all the more believe it is in fact you who are looking to pull a fast one by insisting I ship "at the same time" which is absolute crap when you have barely established yourself here. On top of this you claimed your paintwork was fantastic which based on your pictures was an absolute lie. I have an OUTSTANDING reputation so your assertions are nothing but horseshit. I supplied you with pictures of EVERYTHING that was painted and if you had reservations of anything else I would have happily supplied those as well. As far as trading goes REPUTATION is EVERYTHING on bartertown so your assertion that it means nothing is absolutely <not smart>. If you think I will send my models to someone who I don't know and who is unestablished I would encourage you to look for another mark. Hopefully other traders on here have the sense to see you for what you are as well.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 pm
by
BntyHntr

Then we must part ways, your unshakable paranoia has made me uncomfortable in this deal. The only reason I can fathom that you are so adamant on me shipping & paying first because you have something to hide (such as not going to ship to me, models are busted, etc). I have been more than understanding in this deal (waiting on models, lack of codex, addition of money) and for you do disregard all of that based upon the fact that I haven't been involved in this website as much as you is rubbish.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:46 pm
by
DeathKorps

I am sorry but there is no way I will ship at the same time or first unless the person I am trading with is an established trader with good references that is equal to or higher than mine. You are flagged as a trade novice which indicates you are much lower than I am in feedback ratings. I have been on bartertown a long time and watched many people get screwed. These people had the other persons name and address and that didn't make a hill of beans difference. Nothing personal but I just won't be put in that position. I hope you understand if not I understand that also and we can part ways no hard feelings. At this point we have 3 options and I am fine with any of them.

1. You can ship first and paypal me like we agreed originally (This was a contingent on us trading)
2. We can wait for the ratings so you feel comfortable then you can ship first and paypal
3. we can part ways.

If we decide to trade this should in no way affect feedback as this was a contingent of the trade.

Please let me know what you would like to do.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:48 am
by
DeathKorps

Hey

I'm rather tired right now, so I'll have to think about it tomorrow because I'm going to bed atm. We'll figure something out tomorrow when I'm more awake.

Night

Mark.
Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:43 am
by
BntyHntr

I understand it is customary, but we do not know when they will be back up. I'm just curious as to why it makes you uncomfortable with you having so much information about me and the items. I'm obviously not trying to bamboozle you seeing as this deal has been weeks in the making. Is there anyway I can convince you to ship same time? I only ask because your "uncomfortability" is making me uncomfortable.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 am
by
DeathKorps

Hey

It's customary on bartertown for the lower rating member to ship first, I only ship first/at the same time if someone is equal or greater then my rating, I don't mean to offend I just don't feel comfortable shipping at the same time. My rating is well above 100, its like 110 or something. We can just wait for the ratings to come back up unless you decide to ship first non-the-less.

Mark

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:37 am
by
BntyHntr

Why do you not want to ship at the same time? You have my name, address, and have seen the items I am sending you. Plus, I am sending you money via paypal, which makes this deal extra safe for you.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:35 am
by
DeathKorps

Hey

I had already checked feedback before we got to this point, but you can look at the standing beneath our names, I don't want to ship at the same time so, we can just wait til the feedback is up and running if you want.

Mark.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 am
by
BntyHntr

Considering the feedback is not working, is it possible for us to ship at the same time? I'll send the money and then ship out next day if you agree to ship out next day as well.

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:46 am
by
DeathKorps

I will ship once I have received your package and the money from paypal. Once I get he package I will have your stuff packed up and read to go so once you pay me I can most likely ship the same day if you paypal me early enough. If not it would be the following day.

My Address is

XXXXXXX EDITED OUT FOR SECURITY

my paypal is XXXXXXXX EDITED OUT FOR SECURITY

Please send me your address also

thanks

Mark

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:24 am
by
BntyHntr

I will ship out Monday and send the $35 via paypal when I scrounge up the money this week. I will ship USPS with delivery confirmation/tracking. When will you ship out?

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:15 am
by
DeathKorps

Ok cool deal

Sent: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:00 pm
by
BntyHntr

Deal is a definate go. I'm just waiting on the money.

Sent: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:52 pm
by
DeathKorps

Just following up... Wondering if you are agreeing and I am waiting? If not let me know so I can put these up for sale/trade.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:58 pm
by
DeathKorps

We can wait til next week if you want that is fine with me. Just let me know if we have a deal and then let me know what day you can can make the trade/payment. I will ship out on receipt. Everything will be individually wrapped for safety.

thanks!

Mark

Sent: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 pm
by
BntyHntr

I'm just trying to find out a way to not spend money. I'm kinda strapped for cash as well, and unfortunately, I don't get paid until next week...

Sent: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:28 am
by
DeathKorps

Hey

Yep, that looks about right from what I can see

Let me know if we have a deal and we can discuss shipping, its generally customary for lower rating to ship first. I prefer to use USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation with insurance. Let me know if you're cool with that too.

Thanks,

Mark.

Sent: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 am
by
BntyHntr

so...

10 DC w/ jump packs
Lemartes
Chaplain
StormRaven + Bits
Dread
Death Company Dread
Sanguinor
+$35

for

50 warrior
10 wyches
1 archon
3 reavers
raiders
assassins (vindicare + eviser)

let me see if i can scrounge up the extra money

Sent: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 am
by
DeathKorps

I could let you have them for another $20.00 if you just wanted to pay cash for em. Don't want to go lower than that though being brand new releases. I would already be shipping to you so a few more warriors wouldn't make a big diff there. I could use the extra 20 bucks right now as well

Sent: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:44 am
by
BntyHntr

Well, if I'm going to get 40 warriors, how much more would you want for the extra 10 (assuming you got the whole 50)?

Sent: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:53 pm
by
DeathKorps

I do have a metal wraithlord primed black I could part with.

Sent: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:49 pm
by
BntyHntr

I'm interested in Eldar (Warp Spiders, WraithGuard, Wraith Lord), Orks (Burnas, Lootas), Tau (Broadsides), or Nids (Lictors, Hive Tyrant, Carnifex).

And you are right about the Warriors, so let me think about it...

Sent: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 pm
by
DeathKorps

I have a very well read Vanilla Space Marine Codex

What are you looking for that would make it a bit easier. I don't have any idea what you would be interested in

You could always retrade the Dark Eldar Warriors to someone else that has something you want for Dark Eldar (just a thought)

Sent: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:41 pm
by
BntyHntr

What else do you have to offer?

Sent: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 pm
by
DeathKorps

We can do 10 extra warriors and drop the chaplain? There really isn't anything else I want to drop. That will leave a little bit of a deficit. Not sure what else I can offer at this point unless you are looking for other stuff besides DE.

LEt me know

thanks

Mark

Sent: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 pm
by
BntyHntr

I really don't need any more Warriors. I'm content with 20, seeing as that's how many I need for my list. I might consider 30, but I know I don't need 40.

Sent: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm
by
DeathKorps

How about I add 20 more warriors (bare plastic assembled) and you paypal me $15. I can probably scrounge up the diff to add to the $15 for shipping. Would that be ok with you?

Let me know if that is a deal and we can discuss from there.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 pm
by
BntyHntr

10 DC w/ jump packs ($66)
Lemartes ($17)
Chaplain ($15)
StormRaven ($66) + Bits
Dread (44.50)
Death Company Dread (44.50)
Sanguinor ($20)

Total: $273

for

20 warrior ($58)
10 wyches ($29)
1 archon ($15)
3 reavers (34.75)
codex ($33)
raiders ($66)
assassins ($30)

Total: 265.75

Now, without the Codex, yours drops to 232.75 bringing the difference to 40.25.

How do you suggest we remedy this differene and get you money to ship?

Sent: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:32 pm
by
DeathKorps

Hi,

Ok my trade is complete with the rest of the Dark Eldar. Were you ok with the Raider? Also I have another issue that I am hoping you may be able to address. I am really having problems with funds and the shipping costs of my last few trades has put a hurt on me. Is there anyway you can cover shipping for some more Dark Eldar warriors? If not let me know and I will try and figure something out assuming you still want to trade

thanks

Mark

Sent: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:21 pm
by
DeathKorps

Hi,

Ok my trade is complete with the rest of the Dark Eldar. Were you ok with the Raider? Also I have another issue that I am hoping you may be able to address. I am really having problems with funds and the shipping costs of my last few trades has put a hurt on me. Is there anyway you can cover shipping for some more Dark Eldar warriors? If not let me know and I will try and figure something out assuming you still want to trade

thanks

Mark

Sent: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:10 pm
by
DeathKorps

Sorry about that I spaced this. Here is the picture:

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i44 ... k%20Eldar/

Waiting for the package I sent him to be delivered and confirm our trade is complete.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:30 pm
by
BntyHntr

Everything ok still? I was waiting for the picture and of the status of the trade?

Sent: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:42 pm
by
DeathKorps

Ok np will send over tomorrow.

Sent: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:10 pm
by
BntyHntr

I would like a picture of anything painted, thanks.

Sent: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:22 pm
by
DeathKorps

It looks like everything is good with what he sent me bar a few small issues. You already know that he didn't send the Codex cause he couldn't find it. The warriors are all there and the raiders. There are two very minor breaks on a couple of the smaller poles that come off the raiders. These can easily be reglued so hopefully this isn;t a problem. It looks like there is a very minor bit of light paintwork on one of the raiders. Some edgework in a reddish color. If you need a pic I can send it tomorrow. It is quite minor though.

Anyhow I ship to him tomorrow so once he confirms he is happy we can get our deal going.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:02 pm
by
BntyHntr

Sounds good. Let me know when we can get this all figured out.

Sent: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:18 pm
by
DeathKorps

I just got the stuff from him but haven't had a chance to go through it just yet. I will let you know if we have all the DE. I am planning on shipping to him on Monday. Once he gets it we should be good to go.

thanks!

Mark

Sent: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:48 am
by
BntyHntr

Well, that was a nice weeklong break, eh? Anyway, what's the status on the trade and the items?

Re: [H] CSM, SM, BA, Nids, Necrons [W]SM, GK, WH/SoB, Orks, DE
Sent: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:36 pm
by
DeathKorps

Ok Sounds good. He said he is shipping today. So I will I will be shipping his out Tues so by Thurs I figure my trade with him will be complete. I will contact you once I have everything and we can decide then.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:52 am
by
BntyHntr

You're right. Let's wait until everything comes in before any decisions are made.

Sent: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:32 am
by
DeathKorps

Hi

Yeah, I was pretty bummed too. But I did tell you from the start of this trade that this was dependent on another trade. I'm sure you can pick one up relatively cheaply on bartertown if you watch for it, no sense letting a large trade fall through over 30 dollars. Its up to you though if you want to back out.

Sent: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:15 am
by
BntyHntr

I can't really play an army without a codex... I passed up a few other trades because I was counting on this one

Sent: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:11 am
by
DeathKorps

Oh,

I forgot I still had warriors left over, so I could throw in a squad of 10 warriors to make up for it.

Lmk

Mark.

Sent: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 am
by
DeathKorps

Hey

The other guy couldn't find the codex, sooo we're trying to figure out what to do about it. Obviously he cannot ship until we've got that figured out. We're probably going to have to reconfigure as well. So let me finalize with him and We'll figure out what to do about the missing codex.

Mark.

Sent: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:18 am
by
DeathKorps

Hey

I just heard from the other guy, he said he'll be shipping friday or saturday. He's trying to find the dark eldar codex and then its shipped.

Mark.

Sent: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 pm
by
DeathKorps

HEy

I just sent Him an email earlier still waiting to hear back - He aint read it yet so he's probably at work. He emailed me previously telling me that he had every thing packed and ready to go, so my guestimation is he's going to ship tomorrow if he hasn't already shipped today.

Mark

Sent: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:33 pm
by
BntyHntr

Any word on the other trade coming through?

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:23 pm
by
DeathKorps

OK cool then tentatively we have a deal.

On the shipping side it is usually customary for the lower rating to ship first and I prefer we track and insure the shipment. I usually ship USPS so it gets there quickly. Let me know if all that is cool.

We can exchange shipping info once I have the other Dark Eldar in hand. I will give you a heads up though when he tells me he has shipped.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:52 pm
by
BntyHntr

Yea, those work for me

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 pm
by
DeathKorps

SO were those two ok?

I painted vindicare a long time ago not sure who painted the other. Mine has GW paint and light coats the other looks like it has light coats as well. Neither of them appear to be varnished.

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:58 pm
by
DeathKorps

pix

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i44 ... Assassins/

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:50 pm
by
DeathKorps

One small issue. I could not find the Calladus assassin. I did however find my painted Evesor Assassin. Is that ok instead?

lmk

thx

Mark

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:16 pm
by
DeathKorps

Ok that isn't a problem. The first shipment of Dark Eldar just arrived All are bare plastic. I had thought some of these were primed black as the pictured wasn't the best but all are bare so that is a plus. I will find the assassins and send a pic and the rest will have to wait until my second shipment arrives.

thx

Mark

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:50 pm
by
BntyHntr

That works for me. I would just want to see any painted or primed models before shipping.

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:29 pm
by
DeathKorps

Don't think I want the Death Company without the Jumpacks. I cannot buy them separately and I don't want them to have regular jumpacks.

How about this

10 DC w/ jump packs
Lemartes ($17)
Chaplain ($15)
StormRaven ($66) + Bits
Dread (44.50)
Death Company Dread
Sanguinor (since he is metal I will strip him)

for

20 warrior ($58)
10 wyches ($29)
1 archon ($15)
3 reavers (34.75)
codex ($33)
raiders ($66)
assassins ($30)
$273

Diff of $7.25

20 warrior ($58)
10 wyches ($29)
1 archon ($15)
3 reavers (34.75)
codex ($33)
raiders ($66)
assassins ($30)
+ some bits

Let me know

thx

Mark

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:17 pm
by
BntyHntr

No, I dont have the DC bitz but I do have the extra StormRaven bitz

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:59 pm
by
DeathKorps

I was looking over the GW site and realized that the death company box actually provides jumpacks and backpacks both along with alot of other DC specific bits. Do you have these? The jumpacks are especially important as I want to field them as Jump troops. I will magnatize them so I have the option.

Also on the StormRaven do you have the bits for that also I want to be able to change out weapons. Plasma Cannons are a definite want.

I may go with a lesser trade if I can't decide on something. We can't complete the trade until I get the stuff in hand anyhow

Let me know

thanks!

Mark

PS I will have some Dark Eldar Bits also

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 pm
by
BntyHntr

How about to make it easier on your decision makeing we do this trade:

You:
20 warrior ($58)
10 wyches ($29)
1 archon ($15)
3 reavers (34.75)
codex ($33)
raiders ($66)
assassins ($30)

Me:
18 DC (10 w/ jump packs) (approx$119)
Lemartes ($17)
Chaplain ($15)
StormRaven ($66)
Dread (44.50)

There's less than a $5 difference

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:58 am
by
DeathKorps

k I think I may take them as well. I will give it some thought.

With the dread we are at $261.50 to $352.

Let me think on what I want to do on the rest and I will get back with you tomorrow. Definitely interested in trading so just need to hammer out the final details.Obviously we can't trade until I get my shipment from my second trader which should by the end of this coming week I hope since he said he can ship when he gets paid on the 7th.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:47 am
by
BntyHntr

Yup. They are all metal.

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:46 am
by
DeathKorps

Oh I meant to ask are the 1K sons all metal minis?

I will take the dread

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:39 am
by
BntyHntr

GW paint, and no.

The Dread is current edition.

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:38 am
by
DeathKorps

What kind of paint was used on these and were they sealed?

By the way what ed was that Dread that was bare with all the parts"? I think I will be wanting him

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:32 am
by
BntyHntr

Sorcerer

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd25 ... 000182.jpg

Thousand Sons (12 of them, 2 partially painted)
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd25 ... 000181.jpg

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:18 am
by
DeathKorps

Can you send pics of the thousand sons please

thanks!

Mark

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:14 am
by
BntyHntr

The dread and all its parts are bare. And I have some Thousand Sons and Aspiring Sorcerors, but they are painted in their traditional colors.

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:00 am
by
DeathKorps

Is the one with all weapon options bare plastic or primed? If so I would be interested in that.

Also I am looking for (prefer unpainted or primed)

Furioso Dread
Death Company Dread
Vangaurd Squad
Sternguard Squad

Landspeeder Squadron (3 Landspeeders)

Other High Priorities would be:
Forge World Nurgle sutff (see my list)
Plague Marines
Thousand Sons Marines.

then of course other games FOW Infinity etc (not sure if you have anything there)

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:48 am
by
BntyHntr

I have some regualar dreads. 2 w/ ML/LC (primed), 1 AoBR dread w/ multi melta(bare), and 1 w/ all weapon options(bare). What else are you interested in?

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:44 am
by
DeathKorps

I didn't get those guys from a battle force. I traded for them from two different people at full retail price which I indicated by the shipping times of what is coming. I really don't think I want the land raider or the zerkers as my focus is on Blood Angels at the moment and Chaos is back burner unless I can find the Nurgle stuff on my list and then I would probably split my focus. If you have any other stuff you think I may be interested in for this army let me know.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:36 am
by
BntyHntr

I have the Land Raider and DC Dread, which would be 110 which would bring me up to 327. I don't know what else you would be interested in. I have a fair amount of CSM, but most of the smaller units are painted (it was my first army).

And I have yours at $323, not $352

10 warriors, 10 wyches, 1 raider, 3 reavers = 95 (battleforce)
40 warriors = 29x4=117
1 Archon = 15
1 Codex = 33
1 Raider = 33
2 Assassins = 30

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:25 am
by
DeathKorps

Could also use a Stern Guard and Vanguard Veteran Squad. Not sure if you have either of those.

If you are willing to part with the Death Company Dread that would be great but I will see if you have anything else since you aren't keen

Let me know if you have anything else you can think of.

RIght now we are at $217 to $352

I am sure I can find something to make up the difference but would rather not settle for something if I can get what I really need

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:12 am
by
BntyHntr

No, the landraider has not been modified in anyway. It was assembled straight from the GW box. As for the DC Dreads, yes. I have one primed black, but seeing as i use it in my current army, I wasn't looking for trade it. However, I will if it's the deciding factor.

Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:08 am
by
DeathKorps

Definitely Interested in the following so far:

18 DC (10 w/ jump packs) (approx $119)
Lemartes ($17)
Chaplain ($15)
StormRaven ($66)

Do you have a Death Company Dread by chance? Or the Furioso.

You don't have any plague marines do you?

Not sure on the Chaos Landraider. I started thinking about it after I saw the pics and not sure what I want to do with my chaos as they were going to be Word Bearers but now I am playing Blood Angels not sure I want two red armies

Also could you get a clearer pic o the landraider front for me? Has it been modified in any way?

Mark

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 pm
by
BntyHntr

Stormraven
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd25 ... 000180.jpg

Land Raider
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd25 ... 000179.jpg

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:44 pm
by
BntyHntr

I have some Berzerkers (I think about 12) that are bare, but assembled (except for the backpacks, which I would send). And apart from that:

18 DC (10 w/ jump packs) (approx $119)
Lemartes ($17)
Chaplain ($15)
StormRaven ($66)
CSM LandRaider ($66)
12 Berzerkers (37.25)

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:29 pm
by
DeathKorps

Yah I would be interested in both of those most likely. If you could snap a couple pics that would be cool. That would be cool if we can work out a deal for all as I prefer not to have some stragglers left over for DE

If you think of anything else let me know - I have a huge want list by the way if you look at my thread.

I have a whole necron army I am trying to trade I got in a trade if you want to expand your necrons

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=140753

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 pm
by
BntyHntr

The stormraven is primed black and landraider is primed red w/ some painted accents (gun tips, skulls). The accents aren't painted heavily, just for a little show. And I would like to get at least the list I sent you, plus whatever else I can get. If I can get it all, then yes.

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:19 pm
by
DeathKorps

I may be able to use either or both of those. Are they painted primed etc? Please send a pic if you can. Are you interested in taking all of the DE off my hands?

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:17 pm
by
BntyHntr

I have a CSM Land Raider, but not a SM one. I do have a Stormraven I'd be willing to part with.

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:15 pm
by
DeathKorps

Still interested in the Death Company but not so much on the Painted Guys. I really don't want to do mine in the Gold as I don't care for it. Even in GW's site I don't like it so nothing personal

Let me know if you have anything else. You don't have a land raider do you?

thx

Mark

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 pm
by
BntyHntr

You haven't. I just want you to know all my primed models are primed to that quaility. I don't deal in caked on paint and whatnot. Are you still interested?

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 pm
by
DeathKorps

Hope I haven't offended you that wasn't the intent. Just want to make sure I dont have a bunch of work to do when I am trading my stuff that is nearly all bare plastic.

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 pm
by
BntyHntr

Here is a close-up of one to show you no detail has been lost in the priming process. I take my painting very seriously.

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd25 ... 000178.jpg

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:51 pm
by
DeathKorps

I am really looking to do them in a different scheme and I am not really wanting to strip those guys as it looks like it will be a pain. I am also concerned about loss of detail on the models.

lmk

thanks

Mark

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 pm
by
BntyHntr

My camera phone hardly does the models justice. Each one is 5+ colors painted to a high standard. As for non-painted, I have some dreads. Missle Launcer/Lascannon and Combat Arm/Assault Cannon

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:44 pm
by
DeathKorps

Also can I see pics of the primed guys as well if you don't mind I want to make sure there is no loss of detail. I will be able to provide you with pics of everything also.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:43 pm
by
DeathKorps

Also can I see pics of the primed guys as well if you don't mind I want to make sure there is no loss of detail. I will be able to provide you with pics of everything also.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:40 pm
by
DeathKorps

I think I would have to pass on the painted guys. Do you have any of these guys unapainted or other BA stuff? I think you mentioned you had some more. Also Did you not want all the DE? I was hoping for a big trade.

Let me know

thanks

Mark

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:33 pm
by
BntyHntr

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd25 ... %20Angels/

Everything else is primed black, except Lemartes who is bare metal.

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 pm
by
DeathKorps

Do you have pictures of the painted stuff? You can email it here at xxxx (EDITED OUT FOR SECURITY) or just add the link if you have photobucket etc.

lmk

thx

Mark

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:09 pm
by
BntyHntr

The stuff being:

10 DC w/ jjump packs
lemartes
5 sanguinary guard
sanguinor
5 DC w/o jump packs
chaplain

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:08 pm
by
BntyHntr

Alright. How about all the BA stuff I listed for 20 warriors, 10 wyches, 3 reavers, 2 raiders, the archon, the codex and the 2 assassins?

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:05 pm
by
DeathKorps

Yup

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:58 pm
by
BntyHntr

Are all the DE model the new plastic one?

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:14 pm
by
DeathKorps

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Here is what I have so far. Still looking on the Orks

(In transit from other trade)
20 Warriors - bare plastic or primed black $58.00
10 Wyches - bare plastic -$29.00
3 Reavers - bare plastic $34.75
1 Archon - bare metal - $15.00

(shipping around the 7th from other trade)
Dark Eldar codex -$33
30 kabalite warriors, bare plastic - $87
2 raiders, primed, minimal paint. - $66

Have currently:
Vindicare Assassin Painted - $15
Callidus Assassin Painted - $15

20 AOBR Ork Boyz
1 AOBR Ork Warboss

May have some more but this is a start.

lmk
thanks

Mark

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:56 am
by
BntyHntr

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 am
by
DeathKorps

Hi,

Wanted to let you know that I got tied up today and couldn't get to getting together a list. I will get it to you tomorrow for sure as I am definitely interested. My apologies for the delay.

thanks

Mark

Sent: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:19 am
by
DeathKorps

Alright thanks, Talk to you tomorrow.

Mark.

Sent: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:04 am
by
BntyHntr

Depends on the model, most are black or red

Sent: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:40 am
by
DeathKorps

Oh I meant to ask you, some of your models say primed - What color primer is that?

Thanks,

Mark.

Sent: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:13 am
by
BntyHntr

Thanks man. The fewer trades I have to make, the better.

Sent: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:11 am
by
DeathKorps

Hey,

Thanks cool, I've got some of the ork stuff you want as well. Tomorrow I"ll get a better list of what I have that you need.

Mark.

Sent: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:08 am
by
BntyHntr

Alright. Cool. Keep me informed. I'll hold off for as long as I can. If the DE stuff is good, I may have some more SM Dreads and some other BA stuff I'd be willing to trade.

Sent: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:03 am
by
DeathKorps

Hey,

I've got some Dark Eldar on the way coming from two different trades, the first trade should be here in a couple days and the other should be here some where after July 7th. I'm interested in your blood angel and space marine stuff. I can get you a list tomorrow of what all I have, coming from the two trades. Its all Brand New or Assembled and bare. Its roughly 300$ worth of Dark Eldar. Let me know if you're interested and if so I can get you a list tomorrow and hopefully you can hold off on trading the BA and the land speeder and dreads from the SM stuff .

lmk,

Mark.

PS. I've got a couple of the assassins you're looking for as well. Vindicare (Might have 2) and the Callidus some where. Annndd maybe a Drop Pod. built, unprimed.

Subject: [H] CSM, SM, BA, Nids, Necrons [W]S[/color]M, GK, WH/SoB, Orks, DE

BntyHntr wrote:
My Haves:

Chaos Space Marines
8x CSM Bikers (plastic, painted) ($100)
- 1 w/ Mark of Nurgle & Power Fist
10x Berzerkers (plastic, painted) ($20)
10x oop Berzerkers (plastic, primed) ($10)
10x Summoned Daemons [WHFB conversion] (metal, primed) ($20)
9x Possessed Marines [conversions] (plastic, primed) ($10)
1x Space Marine w/ Icon of Tzeetch (plastic, painted) ($5)
10x CSM (plastic, various) ($50)
- 1 Aspiring Champion w/ Power Fist & Plasma Pistol
- 1 w/ Heavy Bolter
- 1 w/ Flamer
- 1 w/ Plasma Gun
- 1 w/ Meltagun
10x Noise Marines (metal/plastic, painted) ($100)
- 2 Aspiring Champions w/ Doom Siren and Power Sword
- 2 w/ Blastmaster
- 6 w/ Sonic Blaster

Space Marines
1x Land Speeder w/ Typhoon Missle, Multi-Melta (plastic, painted) ($20)
1x Attack Bike w/ Multi-Melta (plastic, primed) ($15)
6x Deathwing Terminators (Metal, NiB) ($40)
- 1 Sergeant
- 2 w/ Heavy Flamer
- 1 w/ Cyclone Missle
6x Scouts (various, various) ($20)
- 5 w/ Bolters (metal, primed/painted)
- 1 Sergeant w/ Sniper Rifle (plastic, primed)
1x Dreadnaught w/ AC & CCW (plastic, primed) ($30)
1x Dreadnaught w/ ML & LC (plastic, primed) ($30)

Blood Angels
Sanguinor (metal, painted) ($10)
5x Sanguinary Guard (plastic, painted) ($50)
- 1 w/ Banner
10x Death Company with Jump Packs (plastic, primed) ($50)
8x Death Company (plastic, primed) ($45)
1x Lemartes (metal, unprimed) ($15)

Tyranids ($400+ retail - $275 shipped)
(I do not want to split this army)
1x Trygon
1x Carnifex
17x Genestealers
1x Broodlord
30x Hormagaunts
3x Warriors with ranged weapons
6x Warriors with melee

Necrons
8x Warriors (plastic, painted) ($8)

My Wants:

Space Marines
3x Drop Pods
1x Terminator Librarian

Grey Knights
1x Lord Kaldor Draigo
1x Terminator Librarian
1x Inquisitor Coteaz
1x Inquisitor Karamazov
2x Vindicare Assassin
3x Callidus Assassin
3x Death Cult Assassins

WitchHunters/Sister of Battle
1x Inquisitor Karamazov
2x Vindicare Assassin
3x Callidus Assassin
3x Death Cult Assassins
3x Penitent Engine
1x Immolator
1x Exorcist

Orks
20x Burnas
10x Lootas
1 x Stompa

Dark Eldar
I’m looking to start an army so I’m pretty much open for anything.

Paypal
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: A Warning to All on Bntyhntr

Post by MagickalMemories »

I am not making any comments on the truthfulness (or lack thereof) of anyone involved in this trade. That said...
To be fair:
1. He claimed his paintwork was to a high standard it was nowhere near (Check out his Sanguinary Gaurd and Thousand Sons and Land Raider) I have screenshots of some of this if they magically disappear)
Standard is based on opinion. He truly may have felt his painting was high standard.
This COULD have been a simple mistake. People run multiple trades, and it's possible he gave it to someone else and accidentally thought it was you. I've done that before, so I know how easy it is to do.
3. He claimed he had an ebay rating of over 100 which he doesn't - This can be verified by his own posts:
Yeah... I don't really see any sort of other option on this one.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
DeathKorps ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by DeathKorps »

I felt 1 and 2 were intentional but that is based on the entire exchange.

As far as paintwork goes I see far too many claim phenomenal paintwork and then try to pass off something that is far below standard. Best to downplay the paintwork and let it speak for itself. Obviously if it was commissioned or won a golden daemon or multiple tourneys that is a different story.

Anyhow as you said 3 is an unmistakable like. If you look at the actual seller side of it he had only 5 or so sales. That is a HUGE lie in my book.

thanks for reading though ;)
BntyHntr ( 16 )
Trade Novice

Post by BntyHntr »

MagickalMemories wrote:I am not making any comments on the truthfulness (or lack thereof) of anyone involved in this trade. That said...
To be fair:
Standard is based on opinion. He truly may have felt his painting was high standard.
This COULD have been a simple mistake. People run multiple trades, and it's possible he gave it to someone else and accidentally thought it was you. I've done that before, so I know how easy it is to do.
Yeah... I don't really see any sort of other option on this one.

In my defense:
1) The pictures were taken my cell phone camera and hardly do the work justice.
2) I simply meant you would have my address if you sent the items and you would have my paypal if I paid. Provided that I did not expect you to send until I paid (since you had no money) you would HAVE to get my paypal information AND shipping address before sending anything.
3) The Ebay account in that post is my secondary eBay account. The one I use for personal applications. I do not put my professional eBay account out there, seeing as it's for professional use and this is all personal buisness.

He gave me the option to back out and I took it. I fail to see how I am a deadbeat/backout considering I merely took an option I was presented with. I explained why I was backing out and he took it personal, and when I get attacked, I get defensive. I apologize for getting emotional about it, I was just trying to let DeathKorps know why I was taking him up on "parting ways."

Eric
Devin Gorski aka D. Gorski

Banned for multi-accounting (dg3263827 and BntyHntr). Also has an open BTR as BntyHntr.
BntyHntr ( 16 )
Trade Novice

Post by BntyHntr »

Sorry, I messed up the codes in the last post so I'll just do it this way...

In my defense:
1) The pictures were taken my cell phone camera and hardly do the work justice.
2) I simply meant you would have my address if you sent the items and you would have my paypal if I paid. Provided that I did not expect you to send until I paid (since you had no money) you would HAVE to get my paypal information AND shipping address before sending anything.
3) The Ebay account in that post is my secondary eBay account. The one I use for personal applications. I do not put my professional eBay account out there, seeing as it's for professional use and this is all personal buisness.

He gave me the option to back out and I took it. I fail to see how I am a deadbeat/backout considering I merely took an option I was presented with. I explained why I was backing out and he took it personal, and when I get attacked, I get defensive. I apologize for getting emotional about it, I was just trying to let DeathKorps know why I was taking him up on "parting ways."

Banned for multi-accounting (dg3263827 and BntyHntr). Also has an open BTR as BntyHntr.
DeathKorps ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by DeathKorps »

"He gave me the option to back out and I took it. I fail to see how I am a deadbeat/backout considering I merely took an option I was presented with. I explained why I was backing out and he took it personal, and when I get attacked, I get defensive. I apologize for getting emotional about it, I was just trying to let DeathKorps know why I was taking him up on "parting ways."

The text of the conversation clearly shows otherwise. You were defensive, insulting and childish and your actions definitely appear deceitful. That also does not change the fact that you either were looking for a way out or looking to pull a fast one. Also when I offered you a means to back out it was to be amicable you took the low road. Your words speak volumes. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you are lying again by saying I somehow caused this all anyone had to do is read what you said.
DeathKorps ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by DeathKorps »

To make it crystal clear that you are again lying I would like to point all specifically to this email exchange which was the catalyst to the nastygrams that followed.

I said this after you tried to force me to ship before receiving your goods:
by DeathKorps

I am sorry but there is no way I will ship at the same time or first unless the person I am trading with is an established trader with good references that is equal to or higher than mine. You are flagged as a trade novice which indicates you are much lower than I am in feedback ratings. I have been on bartertown a long time and watched many people get screwed. These people had the other persons name and address and that didn't make a hill of beans difference. Nothing personal but I just won't be put in that position. I hope you understand if not I understand that also and we can part ways no hard feelings. At this point we have 3 options and I am fine with any of them.

3. we can part ways.

If we decide to trade this should in no way affect feedback as this was a contingent of the trade.

thanks

Mark

I gave you the opportunity to NICELY part ways. This is how you CHOSE to respond:

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 pm
by BntyHntr

Then we must part ways, your unshakable paranoia has made me uncomfortable in this deal. The only reason I can fathom that you are so adamant on me shipping & paying first because you have something to hide (such as not going to ship to me, models are busted, etc). I have been more than understanding in this deal (waiting on models, lack of codex, addition of money) and for you do disregard all of that based upon the fact that I haven't been involved in this website as much as you is rubbish.

And it only got worse from there. So once again you have shown your inability to tell the truth.
BntyHntr ( 16 )
Trade Novice

Post by BntyHntr »

DeathKorps wrote:"He gave me the option to back out and I took it. I fail to see how I am a deadbeat/backout considering I merely took an option I was presented with. I explained why I was backing out and he took it personal, and when I get attacked, I get defensive. I apologize for getting emotional about it, I was just trying to let DeathKorps know why I was taking him up on "parting ways."

The text of the conversation clearly shows otherwise. You were defensive, insulting and childish and your actions definitely appear deceitful. That also does not change the fact that you either were looking for a way out or looking to pull a fast one. Also when I offered you a means to back out it was to be amicable you took the low road. Your words speak volumes. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you are lying again by saying I somehow caused this all anyone had to do is read what you said.
I never said you caused this all. It was a alot of things... the site going down, you refusing to even consider same-time shipping, and you perpetually changing the deal we initially agreed on. The initial deal was fine, but then you wanted more, and then you offered less, and then you didn't have the codex, and then you wanted money. It got to a deal that I didn't want to make anymore, so I decided to cancel. I was not looking for a way out or to pull a fast one, I was merely looking for a fast one to not be pulled on me. I was trading with caution seeing as the "References" weren't working. I'm sorry that you are taking this so personally and, for some unknown reason, taking a personal crusade against me, but it is really starting to make me consider leaving this site. I don't want to further this, but I will defend my actions seeing as I did nothing wrong. I was more than willing to just "part ways" and have that be it but you feel the need to continue. Plenty of people have traded with me (not all left reference since the site didn't have the option and not everyone does) and there were no problems. Why do you insist on creating one? I did not do ANYTHING to you. No models were lost, no money was lost, and there was no harm caused... but you feel the need to badmouth me on the public forum.

DeathKorps ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by DeathKorps »

I never said you caused this all. LIE
You said: " I explained why I was backing out and he took it personal, and when I get attacked, I get defensive. I apologize for getting emotional about it, I was just trying to let DeathKorps know why I was taking him up on "parting ways."

It was a alot of things... the site going down,

"you refusing to even consider same-time shipping"

Our deal was already finalized and shipping was already agreed on so more deceit

"and you perpetually changing the deal we initially agreed on. LIE I changed NOTHING after the deal was finalized.

This is called Bartertown and we were still negotiating . I was being honest. You should try it sometime."

"The initial deal was fine, but then you wanted more, and then you offered less, and then you didn't have the codex, and then you wanted money. "

More Lies I never tried to cheat you for anything. I told you from minute one that this deal was dependent on others and we couldn't finalize anything until BOTH of the trades were complete so stop lying to people. I encourage all to read above.

"It got to a deal that I didn't want to make anymore, so I decided to cancel. "
Then why did you agree and finalize the deal? Man please keep your story straight.

" I was not looking for a way out or to pull a fast one, I was merely looking for a fast one to not be pulled on me. "
THen why did you not just wait for the site to comeback up. Above you said it was because you didn't like the deal which is it?

"I was trading with caution seeing as the "References" weren't working. I'm sorry that you are taking this so personally and, for some unknown reason, taking a personal crusade against me, but it is really starting to make me consider leaving this site. "

That is your choice. If you are to trade here most will expect you to be honest and fair and to play by the rules. If you can't do that you will find it harder and harder to get a trade.

"I don't want to further this, but I will defend my actions seeing as I did nothing wrong. I was more than willing to just "part ways" and have that be it but you feel the need to continue."

Again anyone only needs to read the exchange to see the truth. Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

" Plenty of people have traded with me (not all left reference since the site didn't have the option and not everyone does) and there were no problems. Why do you insist on creating one? I did not do ANYTHING to you. No models were lost, no money was lost, and there was no harm caused... but you feel the need to badmouth me on the public forum."

I laid out the facts and I believe you are untrustworthy and your responses to this post have further backed that concern. The evidence loudly speaks for itself. You accuse me of starting something when I clearly did not. You backed out of the trade and admit you wanted to above. I think it is quite clear you are not good to your word.
DeathKorps
Journeyman Trader

BntyHntr ( 16 )
Trade Novice

Post by BntyHntr »

I ask that the admins please lock this thread. I do not want to be continually belittled on a public forum when I have done nothing wrong. I am sorry that I hurt DeathKorps feelings, but I do not think that it needed to be brought to this level and I certainly do not think that it needs to be continued.

DeathKorps ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by DeathKorps »

I redid this as my post above was hard to read. I have quoted him and responded in blue
I never said you caused this all
. LIE

You said:
" I explained why I was backing out and he took it personal, and when I get attacked, I get defensive. I apologize for getting emotional about it, I was just trying to let DeathKorps know why I was taking him up on "parting ways.
"
It was a alot of things... the site going down,

"you refusing to even consider same-time shipping"
Our deal was already finalized and shipping was already agreed on so more deceit
"and you perpetually changing the deal we initially agreed on. LIE I changed NOTHING after the deal was finalized.
This is called Bartertown and we were still negotiating . I was being honest. You should try it sometime.
"The initial deal was fine, but then you wanted more, and then you offered less, and then you didn't have the codex, and then you wanted money. "
More Lies I never tried to cheat you for anything. I told you from minute one that this deal was dependent on others and we couldn't finalize anything until BOTH of the trades were complete so stop lying to people. I encourage all to read above.
"It got to a deal that I didn't want to make anymore, so I decided to cancel. "
Then why did you agree and finalize the deal?
Man please keep your story straight.
" I was not looking for a way out or to pull a fast one, I was merely looking for a fast one to not be pulled on me. "
THen why did you not just wait for the site to comeback up. Above you said it was because you didn't like the deal which is it?

"I was trading with caution seeing as the "References" weren't working. I'm sorry that you are taking this so personally and, for some unknown reason, taking a personal crusade against me, but it is really starting to make me consider leaving this site. "
That is your choice. If you are to trade here most will expect you to be honest and fair and to play by the rules. If you can't do that you will find it harder and harder to get a trade.
"I don't want to further this, but I will defend my actions seeing as I did nothing wrong. I was more than willing to just "part ways" and have that be it but you feel the need to continue."
Again anyone only needs to read the exchange to see the truth. Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

" Plenty of people have traded with me (not all left reference since the site didn't have the option and not everyone does) and there were no problems. Why do you insist on creating one? I did not do ANYTHING to you. No models were lost, no money was lost, and there was no harm caused... but you feel the need to badmouth me on the public forum."
I laid out the facts and I believe you are untrustworthy and your responses to this post have further backed that concern. The evidence loudly speaks for itself. You accuse me of starting something when I clearly did not. You backed out of the trade and admit you wanted to above. I think it is quite clear you are not good to your word.
DeathKorps
Journeyman Trader
DeathKorps ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by DeathKorps »

Somehow when typing the last message I had mistakenly pm'd it, Now he is using that opportunity to report me for harassment.

His actions clearly show his devious nature and willingness to attempt to grab whatever straws he can to try and get even.

Sent: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:06 pm
To: DeathKorps

I asked you to not message me, and nowhave. I am now going to report you to the admins for harassment.
DeathKorps ( 112 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by DeathKorps »

BntyHntr wrote:I ask that the admins please lock this thread. I do not want to be continually belittled on a public forum when I have done nothing wrong. I am sorry that I hurt DeathKorps feelings, but I do not think that it needed to be brought to this level and I certainly do not think that it needs to be continued.

No one is belittling you. All I did was lay out the facts. They are plain to read there is no grand conspiracy at work. It was factual plain and simple. You can continue to try and slight me I could care less you have clearly missed the point of this whole thread. The point of it is to warn others when dealing with you. You do not tell the truth and your actions are sketchy at best.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

DeathKorps wrote:I said this after you tried to force me to ship before receiving your goods:
by DeathKorps

3. we can part ways.

thanks

Mark
Okay, Mark. You set yourself up for this one criticism.
Specifically:
DeathKorps wrote:You are flagged as a trade novice which indicates you are much lower than I am in feedback ratings. I have been on bartertown a long time...
Bad news, buddy. You're wrong about his rank. Site rankings are 100% determined by post count and not at all by references. Someone who's been on BTown so long (I haven't checked ref's, but I know the account you're using now dates back to 2003, when we started using phpbb) should know that.
Does it change the context of your complaint? Not at all. It's just something that I felt needed to be pointed out to you.

That said, the bickering is quite annoying.
A deal was made, a deal was broken. That qualifies for a backout report.
I'm locking the thread because I don't want to lose my temper.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”