MITCH completed trade - resolved

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Lordboximus ( 0 )
New Trader

MITCH completed trade - resolved

Post by Lordboximus »

I had worked out and it was agreed upon for his skorne lot. I informed him that I was at national guard drill and gave him my email address to send the paypal request to. Instead he sent me a PM with information that, after years using paypal I'd never seen before. I contacted paypal to ask about the specific information and was told that it had NOTHING to do with doing a transaction. I PM'd him again and informed him of this, and gave him my MILITARY EMAIL address to send a paypal invoice to. That was monday. Here it is friday and have yet to see or receive anything from him. If he A) didn't want to sell it, he shouldn't have put it up, B) shouldn't make a deal then back out and not say anything, or C) make a deal if he sold it to someone else. anyone dealing with him....use caution as responses are few and far between and obviously has no interest in honoring deals.
imp522 ( 730 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Re: BACKOUT = MITCH

Post by imp522 »

You need to post all pm's and emails that were pertaining to this deal otherwise it doesn't met the rules for posting and will be removed.
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.
Lordboximus ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Lordboximus »

Re: H:Skorne, W:$$$

Sent: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 pm
by Lordboximus
try sending the paypal invoice to my military email - -----------------(military email edited out, Second time it was given. )

Sent: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 pm
by Lordboximus
I contacted paypal because I've never seen a "merchant id" while dealing with them. They said that Number doesn't mean anything when sending funds. The CSR said that I either need your email address or you need to send a request for funds/invoice and we pay through the link there. As soon as I get that email, I'm good to go with the fund-age.

Thanks.

Sent: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:04 pm
by Mitch
Gardiner Bacon
Merchant ID: ---------------------------(edited this for his paypal security)
is the paypal infomation, It will ship it by the weekend and get you the tracking number and such

Sent: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 am
by Mitch
yes im getting your messages,

Sent: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:42 pm
by Lordboximus
Just want to make sure ypu are Getting me messages. Please let me know. Thanks!!

Sent: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:13 pm
by Lordboximus
Ready when you are. Just left me know. Thank you

Sent: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:54 pm
by Lordboximus
Email is --------------------- or ---------------------- (email addresses Edited out)

Sent: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:18 pm
by Lordboximus
Im on

Sent: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:57 am
by Lordboximus
Im on, let me know what you need.

Sent: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:31 pm
by Mitch
ok i will save the message, but again send me a message when your back ;) and i ask for the paypal and ship it out then

Sent: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:30 pm
by Lordboximus
---- ------------ dr (address edited out)
Columbus, Ga 31904

That will be the shipping address.

Sent: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 pm
by Mitch
Again no problem, just send me a message when your back from where you are and we will settle it then

Sent: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 pm
by Lordboximus
If the offer is still up, just need your info and I can paypal it to ya. Just let me know, please. Thank you!

Sent: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:58 pm
by Lordboximus
That is no problem. I can match the 75.00. I can have the money paypal'd to you before midnight tonight. I'm at national guard drill right now so it'll have to wait till i can get home. Thank you again.

Sent: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:38 am
by Mitch
Hey there thanks for replying! Yes the skorne are still available, but the highest bid for them right now is 75... not 50, has a new player i will give you prioty to them if you can match that offer.

Sent: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:15 pm
by Lordboximus
I was wondering if you still had that skorne army for sell. I'm a new player and skorne is what I would like to play as. Please let me know. I'm really interested!! Thank you.

GearHead ( 674 )
Expert Trader

Post by GearHead »

Huh, I had a similar thing with Mitch. I'm not calling it a backout yet, but he did send me a merchant number when I wanted to buy his Tau and Marines, and hasn't yet responded to my request for an actual email address to use, since the former doesn't work for anything.

Wonder what that's all about...
A few trade guidlines:
1) If your feedback is significantly lower, I expect you to ship first, even if I'm buying- Money carries greater risks than minis: I can't buy groceries with a box of Tac Marines!
2) Communication is key! I'm a reasonable guy (I try,) so if there's a problem, tell me!
3) I package things well, you should do the same. Protect minis from each other, too.
4) Leave feedback!
Lordboximus ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Lordboximus »

I want to retract this, Mitch has contacted me this morning and he had a death in the family. My sympathies to him and his families and i understand the effect that a lose can have on you. He has sent me the information needed and at this time, the deal is moving forward.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Update us when the deal's complete. We'll lock it up.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
GearHead ( 674 )
Expert Trader

Post by GearHead »

Lordboximus wrote:I want to retract this, Mitch has contacted me this morning and he had a death in the family. My sympathies to him and his families and i understand the effect that a lose can have on you. He has sent me the information needed and at this time, the deal is moving forward.
Same here. :-|
A few trade guidlines:
1) If your feedback is significantly lower, I expect you to ship first, even if I'm buying- Money carries greater risks than minis: I can't buy groceries with a box of Tac Marines!
2) Communication is key! I'm a reasonable guy (I try,) so if there's a problem, tell me!
3) I package things well, you should do the same. Protect minis from each other, too.
4) Leave feedback!
Lordboximus ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Lordboximus »

sorry this took so long on my part, but deal was completed. lock'er up. thanks

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”