Galador Missing/Deployed?

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Dakkar98 ( 688 )
Bartertown Watchman

Galador Missing/Deployed?

Post by Dakkar98 »

This deal was originally him send me some items and getting nothing in return. I managed to find something he needed and so it became a trade. I have to say when and if Charles returns I would like to complete this trade. For all I know he has been deployed somewhere and I hope he is safe. So Charles, if you read this and are willing, I would really like to complete this trade. So, please contact me and we will resume this trade.

Here is most of the PM String. There is one message from Charles that got lost somewhere. I posted the jist of it where it should have been.
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:39 pm
Subject: H: ALMOST FREE bits. No cash/trade needed. READ THE 1ST POST
Galador wrote:I have alot of old DE warrior bits
I am looking for these bits from the old DE warriors.
DE Warrior Hair A.jpg
DE Warrior Hair B.jpg
Let me know if you have any and what task (if any) you have in mind for them.

LMK, thanks,
Dakkar
Galador wrote:Sent: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 pm
Sorry about that man, haven't been on here in a few days.

How many of each of the hairs do you need??? I have quite a few.... Will get an exact count and let you know, but I am sure I can come up with at least 3 or so of each, minimum.
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 pm
Galador,
I am using them to convert Dire Avengers into Black Guardians for my Eldar Army, so the more the merrier.

thanks for checking,
Dakkar
Galador wrote:Sent: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:14 pm
Ok, I have a total of:

10 of the Hair type A
12 fo the Hair Type B
9 of Hair type C (the one with the Skull tie scrunchy thing at the bottom) http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4078/481 ... eba8_b.jpg The guy in the middle is the hairstyle I'm talking about.

Let me know how many of each you want (and feel free to ask for all, I don't have any plans for them in the future at all that I know of lol)
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:18 pm
Galador wrote:Ok, I have a total of:

10 of the Hair type A
12 fo the Hair Type B
9 of Hair type C (the one with the Skull tie scrunchy thing at the bottom) http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4078/481 ... eba8_b.jpg The guy in the middle is the hairstyle I'm talking about.

Let me know how many of each you want (and feel free to ask for all, I don't have any plans for them in the future at all that I know of lol)
I don't want c at all, but I'll take all of A and B. That is enough to do one of my squads (20 Guardians with 2 left over.

My address is:
Damon A Simms
Address
Removed

Do you need anything in exchange for them?

LMK, thanks,
Damon
Galador wrote:Sent: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:58 pm
If you happen to have or know someone who is willing to part with 1 DCCW, I would greatly appreciate it. I need it to finish my Lelith model conversion. I am trying ot make it look like she crushed Bjorn the Fel-handed under a building. The banner already looks like the tattered remnants of his, I just need the DCCW to cut down and stick out from under the rocks on her base.

Let me know if you can get me that, and I will get you those hairs in the mail in a day or two. Probably not tomorrow, have a very long 18 hour day at the range tomorrow, but should be able to mail them Wednesday or Thursday.
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:38 am
I'll see what I scrounge up for you.
Galador wrote:Sent: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:00 am
I should be able to get those bits in the mail to you this afternoon, provided I get a lunchtime today. Any particular way you want them packed? I was just going to put them into a small padded envelope.

If you want delivery confirmation, I will do it, but I really see no need for it. Just let me know.

Charles
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:56 am
Charles,
That sound fine.

I'm still looking to see what I can scrounge up.

Thanks again,
Damon
Galador wrote:Sent: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:09 pm
Hey Damon,

Last week turned out to be a hectic week, and was unable to get those bits in the mail. I have them all in the envelope now though and am heading to the post office on my way back to work, so they will be in the mail today on the way to ya!! orry it took so long!

Charles
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 pm
Charles,
I got you a Dreadnaught CCW arm for your Bjorn.

As soon as I get the package I'll send this out to you, so I'll need your address.

Thanks,
Damon
Galador wrote:Sent: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:18 pm
you haven't got the bits yet????

hmm, I will check the post office tomorrow, I sent them almost 2 weeks ago!!!

I really hate military mail... they screw everything up. I will check first thing tomorrow when I get a chance and will let you know.
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:42 pm
Charles,
No, I haven't gotten them yet.

Let me know what you findout.

Thanks,
Damon
Galador wrote:Sent: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:58 pm
oh no...... I was just rereading our PMs and I think I know what happened..... I will find out for sure tomorrow, but I think that I messed up your zip code.... I put 27196 on the address....

Damon, I am so sorry man, I am just glad you didn't pay me cash for them, especially if thats what happened. Hopefully they will be able to get them back to me and I can fix the issue and send them back!!!

So sorry about this!!! I will be checking tomorrow morning, and if I can get them back, I will ship them out as fast as possible!!!
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 pm
Charles,
The good news is that according to the USPS website, that Zip Code does not exist.
So, the package should have gotten kicked back to you.

Damon
I am missing a message here, but here is the gist of it.
Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:15 am
I received a message from Galador/Charles that the package was sitting in the Military Post Office for over a week.
He said the guy who mans the office said "You mean no one told you it was here?"
Chales said after about 15 minutes of Q & A that the guy realized that he was the only one who worked that office and if he didn't tell Charles that he had a package that there was no one else who would. Charles stormed out of the Base P.O. and sent me a message informing me that either that day or the following he was going off post and would send the package from a real Post Office.
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:19 am
Charles,
You are fine. No harm, No foul. I'll get this Dread arm out to you once the heads get here.

However, I still need your address.

Thanks,
Damon
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:58 pm
I have still not gotten anything.

LMK, thanks,
Damon
The following message is still sitting in my out box unread.
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:37 pm
Charles,
Just checking in with you.

Can I get a status update?

LMK, thanks,
Damon
Bits for my marines: Need/Have
Studded Shoulder Pads: 900+/290+
Mk6 Helmeted Heads: 800+/600+

It's Bartertown, if you don't like my offer, please haggle with me.

References Owed (to me and by me): TheKiiier, CraftworldsRus, morgazmo84015, Beesterdo, 2.0, chosenoftzeentch, kepora, tiger, beowulfdahunter, getupandgo, thibner, snikrot, Crovan.
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Re: Galador Missing/Deployed?

Post by Ironhide »

I am missing a message here, but here is the gist of it.
Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:15 am
I received a message from Galador/Charles that the package was sitting in the Military Post Office for over a week.
He said the guy who mans the office said "You mean no one told you it was here?"
Chales said after about 15 minutes of Q & A that the guy realized that he was the only one who worked that office and if he didn't tell Charles that he had a package that there was no one else who would. Charles stormed out of the Base P.O. and sent me a message informing me that either that day or the following he was going off post and would send the package from a real Post Office.
I did have this happen a couple times in my military career. However, usually they will leave a slip in your P.O. Box when something is wrong with your package (e.g. not enough postage), or you have a package.

If you have his address, you could contact his base and find out through the Public Affairs Office if he/his unit has been deployed.
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
Dakkar98 ( 688 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Dakkar98 »

Ironhide wrote:If you have his address, you could contact his base and find out through the Public Affairs Office if he/his unit has been deployed.
Unfortunately, he never gave me his address.

References Owed (to me and by me): TheKiiier, CraftworldsRus, morgazmo84015, Beesterdo, 2.0, chosenoftzeentch, kepora, tiger, beowulfdahunter, getupandgo, thibner, snikrot, Crovan.
Dakkar98 ( 688 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Dakkar98 »

Finally Deleted the Final Outgoing Message from my Out Box?

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”