Back Out - direavenger

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Back Out - direavenger

Post by gwaddict »

I am usually a bit more patient but I noticed some other posts on this fella and wanted to put this out there in case other folks had pending deals with him. He hasnt checked my last message from him. I plan to wait a little while to see if he pops up and resolves this before leaving him a reference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Flames of War rulebooks x2
Sent: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:59 pm
by gwaddict

Josh,
Hate to be pesky but you havent responded to my last three pms. A month ago we arranged a deal for you to send funds to me for two flames of war rulebooks. I packaged them up and went to the post office to get accurate shipping numbers for you etc. You keep mentioning that payment is coming but I havent heard from you in a long while and I am starting to have some doubts. I noticed that you just recently had a btr filed and a back out report.

I have also noted posts from your direavenger acccount with the following

"W: TK,VC, Army Books H:$$$$

Tomb Kings
Tomb King with Sword and Shield X2
Tomb King with Great weapon
Icon Bearer

2 Battalions or equivilent models "

Plus all the vampire stuff, comes out to be a few hundred dollars worth of stuff

"W:Space wolves H:$$"

another large chunk of money worth of models

SO I guess what I am getting at is, I have taken my items off the market for a month now as you wait for money, you have purchase items from athelu, I imagine after we agreed to our trade, and then are advertising that you have funds to make large purchases. I guess I need to ask if you plan to complete our trade or if you plan to back out like you did with the kinginyellow and WowGiveUpOnLifePlz

I know that you have been reading my prior pms so please get back to me asap before I post in the backout forum and leave the appropriate feedback. I would really like to complete the trade but it doesnt appear that is your intent from your other actions.

Paul
Quote gwaddict Re: Flames of War rulebooks x2
Sent: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:44 pm
by gwaddict

Hi howdy, when you have a chance if you can shoot the $47 to me I will get the books in the mail to you. Pleasure trading with you.

Paul
Sent: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:16 am
by gwaddict

Hey man, just wanted to check with you on this trade. We had agreed to a trade for some FoW books for some cash. Let me know the ETA on the funds so i can get these books out to you.

Paul
Sent: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:33 pm
by gwaddict

Hi howdy,
Just wanted to check in on you. Let me know how payment is coming along. The books would love to get to their new owners and I would love to get some cash

Paul
Quote direavenger Re: Flames of War rulebooks x2
Sent: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:33 am
by direavenger

sorry been really busy lately with work ill have the $ to u asap
Sent: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:20 am
by gwaddict

Just wanted to let you know that I will be going to the post office tomorrow with another trade. If you want your books to head out tomorrow morning feel free to shoot the $47 to my paypal at waterguy17@aol.com and I will get them on their way to you.

Paul
Sent: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:50 pm
by gwaddict

Hi howdy,
I just wanted to check in on this. If you pay tonight I should be able to get the books in the mail tomorrow. Pleasure trading with you. My paypal is waterguy17@aol.com. Shoot me your address in pm or include it with the paypal payment so that I make sure its right.

Paul
Sent: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:37 pm
by direavenger

ya I will need a couple extra days im thinking wednesday the latest but ill keep you posted. It definitly wont go past next friday
Sent: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:12 pm
by gwaddict

Didnt' receive the funds yet, I assume that means you need a couple of extra days. No worries if you do. When you have a moment let me know when you think you might be able to shoot it over. Pleasure trading with you.

Paul
Sent: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 pm
by direavenger

ill have to see I may have to postpone the sale to next week i hope thats ok
Sent: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm
by gwaddict

Checked with the post office and they said it would be right around $7 to ship those books to you. Tomorrow after you get paid you can shoot the $47 to my paypal at waterguy17@aol.com. When you have a second please send me your complete adress so I can put the label on the box if you pay tomorrow they should be in the mail by monday.

Pleasure trading with you.

Paul
Sent: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 am
by direavenger

2 attmar drive
brampton ontario canada
L6P 2R4

i get paid this friday so i can pay for them then
Sent: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:28 am
by gwaddict

I will be taking the books with me to work today, if you shoot me your address I should be able to get you a accurate total today.

Paul
Sent: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:33 pm
by gwaddict

That sounds good.

So to confirm you send
$40 + shipping and handling to my paypal at waterguy17@aol.com

Upon receipt I will send you
2 Flames of war rulebooks from the open fire starter set. One of the covers is loose from its binding but all the pages are secure, just needs a strip of glue along the binding or you can get it laminated at Kinkos.

So I can either go to the post office tomorrow or wednesday and get you a quote for shipping or you can pay over the $40 and I can get them in the mail quicker and refund you back to the actual shipping amount (lets say you send $55)

Pleasure trading with you.

Paul
Sent: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:42 pm
by direavenger

how does $40 + shipping sound?
Sent: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:26 pm
by gwaddict

I didnt see anything on your haves list that jumped out at me. Let me know if you have anything on my wants list or shoot me a offer for cash

Paul
Sent: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 pm
by direavenger

I am very interested are you looking for cash or trade aswell?
Quote gwaddict Flames of War rulebooks x2
Sent: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:09 pm
by gwaddict

Howdy,

I have the two copies of the most recent flames of war rulebook from the open fire box set that you are after. Let me know if you are interested and feel free to make me a offer.

Paul

Subject: W:FoW H:$$

direavenger wrote:
Hey everyone im looking to get my hands on a few flames of war things for cheap Im fom Canada so keep that in mind. heres what im after

FoW rulebook X2

USA
Rifle Company
Armored Rifle Platoon
Mortar Platoon
Bazooka teams
Sherman Platoon
Stuart Light Tank Platoon
Medium Artillery Battery
Armored Rifle Platoon
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback
imp522 ( 730 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Re: Back Out - direavenger

Post by imp522 »

He is no longer a member of the site viewtopic.php?f=46&t=113724 He was multi accounting and has been banned.
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”