Johnlissandra backout

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Grindar ( 116 )
Journeyman Trader

Johnlissandra backout

Post by Grindar »

I had some Infinity figs posted for sale, and johnlissandra responded to the ad and asked if he could paypal me a couple days later, which was cool. He missed that date (claiming he got my paypal address wrong), didn't bother to notify me that he had an issue, and then missed the 2nd day he set to pay for them, and hasn't communicated since (although he checks his messages pretty often, the last one I sent was checked within 3 hours).

I'm not out anything other than several weeks I could have been pursuing other offers.

Will wait to see result of this report before posting a bad reference.

***********************************************************************************************
Re: H: Infinity Yu Jing Japanese Sectorial Starter W: $$

Sent: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:20 pm
by johnlissandra
are these still available? thanks john

Grindar wrote:I picked up a Yu Jing Japanese Sectorial Starter and no longer have the time to play games in general that I once did. They're NIB condition, box only opened to look at them a couple of times. Looking for $35 shipped in the US.

**************************************************************************************************

Sent: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:50 pm
by Grindar
Yes, it is still available!

**************************************************************************************************

Sent: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:01 pm
by Grindar
Are you still interested?

Sent: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:29 pm
by johnlissandra
hello i am sorry i havnt got back to you i got a flu shot and have never been sicker in my life,they said it wouldnt affect me what ever.lol anyway i am still intrested if you still have these. thanks johng

***************************************************************************************************

Sent: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:22 pm
by Grindar
Yep, still available.

*****************************************************************************************************

Sent: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:37 pm
by johnlissandra
awesome can i paypal you on saturday? i would really appreciate it thanks johng

*******************************************************************************************************

Sent: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:10 pm
by Grindar
Sure, works for me. Paypal address is xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

***********************************************************************************************************

Sent: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:15 pm
by Grindar
Hey, didn't get the paypal payment this weekend, figured I'd shoot you a note and see what's up?

***********************************************************************************************************

Sent: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:13 pm
by Grindar
Alright, it's been a week since I've heard from you. If I haven't heard back by Sunday, I'm gonna have to file a Bad Trader report for the backout.

*************************************************************************************************************

Sent: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:48 pm
by johnlissandra
hi i apoligize,i sent the money but i guess i didnt put kaleb, i put kale.so i am just waiting for them to reissue me the money.i can pay by tues if thats ok i know you have waited a while and i am sorry.let me know.again i really apoligize thanks johng

Sent: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:33 pm
by Grindar
Alright, I'll give you another shot.

************************************************************************************************************

Sent: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 pm
by Grindar
I still haven't heard from you.

************************************************************************************************************

Sent: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:52 pm
by Grindar
Alright, I'm sick of this. If the money's not in the paypal account by Sunday, the 5th, at noon central standard time, I'm considering this a backout.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”