Generalveers backout

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

steinerp ( 48 )
BTown Regular

Generalveers backout

Post by steinerp »

Re: W: airbrush supplies H:dark elves, orks, orcs, he, gk
Sent: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:24 pm
To: generalveers

OK, thanks for letting me know. Just to let you know, I am going to be posting a negative reference concerning this transaction (with explanation). Especially given this quote "trust me i wont burn you."

Paul

Sent: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:03 am
by generalveers

ahhhhh GK's well as it stands im currently not looking for gk's nemore im terribly sorry

Sent: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:31 pm
by steinerp

$200 for the following Grey Knights. (You can scroll down in the post to see all the old messages.

9 terminators
1 termie with psycannon
1 termie with incinerator
1 termie with thunderhammer
1 termie painted as grandmaster with psycannon

7 grey knights with stormbolters
2 with incinerator
2 with psycannons
1 with power weapon

http://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab18 ... 20knights/
Sent: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:55 pm
by generalveers

*edit* sorry man can you remind me of waht teh deal was please ive just been very busy

Sent: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:34 pm
by steinerp

Since it is now late September should I assume this deal is dead? I would still like to make it happen.
Sent: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:51 pm
by steinerp

Hey, just checking in to see how your other deal is progressing.
Paul

Sent: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 am
by steinerp

Sounds good. Please just keep me informed.
Paul

Sent: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:09 am
by generalveers

should be the week of teh 19th. im relying on a sale im doing to get teh $$ if i dont then ill only have money early september
Sent: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:59 pm
by steinerp

Not a problem. Do you have any idea on when you will have the money?

Sent: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:46 pm
by generalveers

trust me i wont burn you. however if people want the stuff and i dont have teh money yet then feel free to sell them it i wont be offended. id give you a down payment but i wont have the $$$$ for a abit

Sent: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:36 pm
by steinerp

I could hold them for a while but I have been burned a couple times where people ask me to hold something but than back out. If you are looking for me to hold them for an extended amount of time, would you be willing to send in a down payment, say 10%? How long are you thinking?

I would like to agree on a price, is the $200 figure acceptable?

Sent: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:06 pm
by generalveers

id love to pick these guys up. idk if i messaged you already. but would you mind holding them for me for a while?
Sent: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:58 am
by steinerp

Sorry I don't have time to give better pictures, but computer crashed and the backup is annoyingly slow to work on. Here are a few more pics.

http://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab18 ... 20knights/

The total is
9 terminators
1 termie with psycannon
1 termie with incinerator
1 termie with thunderhammer
1 termie painted as grandmaster with psycannon

7 grey knights with stormbolters
2 with incinerator
2 with psycannons
1 with power weapon

retail this looks to be about $356 assuming that the 10 of terminators came in 2 boxes ($55 each) and the two psycannon and one terminator were purchased seperately at $17 and $15 each. The Grey knights are a little tricker as they only come in 2 packs and I have an odd number but I'll just add the justicar with the regular guys so 4 packs at $17.25/pack and 4 special weapons guys at $15 each. I'm not sure where you are at but if in the US I would guess the shipping will be $5-10 lets say $7.50. If you think the painting is acceptable I would ask 60% retail so $220 including shipping. If you will be dropping them in a vat of simple green the moment you get them 50% would be $185. Personally I think they are painted fairly nicely but I also think the lack of a box set for the regular marines boosted their price a bit so I would suggest $200 for them. LEt me know what you think.

Sent: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:31 pm
by generalveers

ok well id be interested in the all. if you could sendme pics of everything and your total asking price im sure we could negotiate something
Sent: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:43 pm
by steinerp

That would work can full list if you are interested. They are all painted like this but will get you a full set of (better) pictures if you are interested. Grey Knights
Grey Knight Terminators Roughly I think there are 10-15 terminators and 10-15 regular grey knights.

I am in Lansing, Michigan, United States. I typically ask for 50-60% retail.

Sent: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 pm
by generalveers

where are you from? id be interested in buying your gks

Subject: W: airbrush supplies H:dark elves, orks, orcs, he, gk

steinerp wrote:
My wedding anniversary was yesterday and my very cool wife got me an air compressor because she knew I was interested in learning how to airbrush. The compressor is cool and all but the lack of airbrush supplies makes airbrushing a bit difficult . Unfortunately we also just had some car repairs and got a new furnace earlier in the year so money is a bit tighter than ideal and I can't really justify buying the rest of the supplies. So that is what I am coming here for. If anyone has any old airbrush supplies that they are looking to get rid of, shoot me a PM. Ideally this would be a trade but I cash is a limited option. For trade I've got alot of orks, marines, orcs and goblins, grey knights. I would also be willing to trade my undead dark elf army (see painting forum for pictures) if the situation was right. Let me know what you have and what you are looking for.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”