JulieP937 Backout

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Dakkar98 ( 688 )
Bartertown Watchman

JulieP937 Backout

Post by Dakkar98 »

Dakkar98 wrote:Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:08 pm
Subject: WTS 40K Minis
JulieP937 wrote:Hello everyone i am new here so i will be sending 1st. However, since i will be sending first i will not deal with anyone with fewer than 10 confirmed refs. If the deal is over $50 you must have 20 refs and anything over $100 i ask that you have confirmed refs of 50 or more. Sorry to those of you who message me telling me your a trustworthy person can i bend my ruls a little bit, I will not due to the risk of losing my money/games. I came here to sell some minis not get scammed. If it comes to my attention that i am being scammed i will put a bta up and if i do not get it resolved i will start the fraud dispute with the police. You scam, you go to jail.

Lastly, I can only accept Concealed Cash, or Money Orders made out to myself (will never ask for the money order/check to be to someone else). I do not have paypal, so if your wanting to buy something its Cash, or Money orders only sorry. Once i ship and you recieve i expect a tracking number, and delivery confirmation on the money so we both know when it arrives to me.

I will try to describe the minis the best i can. I bought all these within a 3 month period and in the middle of painting them i gave up due to working and starting school i had no time to play this game any longer. Below each set will be links to a picture or two to show the items are in hand, and they are ex
actly as described.

Orks
$14 Ork Boyz Set opened but still on plastic racks (not painted or assembled) (11 Ork Boyz)
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6452/orkboyz.jpg

Necrons
$14 Necron Warriors Set opened but still on plastic racks (not painted or assembled) (12 Necron Warriors, 3 Scarab Swarms)
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/96/necronwarriors.jpg

Imperial Guard
$18 Imperial Guard Chimera Set opened box but still on plastic racks (not painted or assembled) (1 Chimera Tank)
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6962/chimera.jpg

Space Marines
$26 Space Marines Terminator Squad Set opened but still on plastic racks (4 pieces removed from racks, 2 bits painted) **LOOK AT BOTH PICS**
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7751/termies.jpg This pic shows the set still on the racks
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5856/termiesbits.jpg This pic shows the pieces of the set that were REMOVED and PAINTED

$18 Space Marine Devastator Squad Set opened but still on plastic racks (Not painted or assembled) (5 Space Marine Devastators)
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6296 ... tators.jpg

More to come
I would like to buy the terminators and the Devastator Squad.
I live in Middletown, MD 21769
Let me know how much shipping is.

I will send you a Money order ASAP.

LMK,
JulieP937 wrote:Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:12 pm
I might have the Devastators sold im in the middle of talking to him right now. Give me at most an hour to see whats up and ill let you know. Just dont wanna make the same deal with 2 people.
Dakkar98 wrote:Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:21 pm
OK,
You mentioned more items to come.
If you have any other marine items I may very well be interested in them as well.
I just got my bonus and need to get a few things.
We could make a bigger package deal. More items means less overall shipping.
And if so, You could honestly tell the other person that you got a better offer.

Keep me posted.
JulieP937 wrote:Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:24 pm
Ok just got done talking to him he doesnt want them. Since they both are $44 together how about $50 shipped for the termies and devastators?

Due to you having a ton of refs im not gonna pay for confirmed shipping if you dont mind. I have faith in some people and with refs like you have shows your an honest trader. If you want i can pay for the dc number im just short on cash and dont feel the need for it.
JulieP937 wrote:Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:32 pm
Oh ok just sent you a PM but here is the extras i have that i havent listed or taken pics for

Space Marine Drop Pod complete (opened still on racks unassembled or painted) basically brand new

Space Marine Battleforce complete (opened still on racks one mini removed from the rack and basecoated then a coat of ultramarines blue) brand new except the piece that was removed and began painting

Assault on Black Reach Set (Opened everything removed from racks, several pieces assembled, 4 SM minis painted 3 of which have sand/grass on the bases they are finished, 1 dreadnaught 1/2 painted. None of the orks have been painted only assembled.)

ill be putting these on the list tonight once i get pics of them
Dakkar98 wrote:Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:42 pm
JulieP937 wrote:Oh ok just sent you a PM but here is the extras i have that i havent listed or taken pics for

Space Marine Drop Pod complete (opened still on racks unassembled or painted) basically brand new

Space Marine Battleforce complete (opened still on racks one mini removed from the rack and basecoated then a coat of ultramarines blue) brand new except the piece that was removed and began painting

Assault on Black Reach Set (Opened everything removed from racks, several pieces assembled, 4 SM minis painted 3 of which have sand/grass on the bases they are finished, 1 dreadnaught 1/2 painted. None of the orks have been painted only assembled.)

ill be putting these on the list tonight once i get pics of them
What are you asking for the Battleforce?
I am not interested in the Drop pod or the AoBR marines.

LMK,
JulieP937 wrote:Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:30 pm
Just checked on ebay they are going for about $70 buy out, one has bids for 67 how about 55 for the battleforce and 50 for both the termies and devastators.

$115 shipped? (ill have to get delivery confirmation on a deal this big)
Dakkar98 wrote:Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:05 am
Since you are sending before I pay. I will pay you the actual cost of shipping rounded up to the nearest dollar for your packing materials. I honestly don't think it is going to cost you $16.00 to ship it, but if it does, hey. Sound Fair?

Summary of Deal:
Juliep937 sends:
  • $55 Space Marine Battleforce complete (opened still on racks one mini removed from the rack and basecoated then a coat of ultramarines blue) brand new except the piece that was removed and began painting

$26 Space Marines Terminator Squad Set opened but still on plastic racks (4 pieces removed from racks, 2 bits painted)
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7751/termies.jpg This pic shows the set still on the racks
    http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5856/termiesbits.jpg This pic shows the pieces of the set that were REMOVED and PAINTED

$18 Space Marine Devastator Squad Set opened but still on plastic racks (Not painted or assembled) (5 Space Marine Devastators)
    http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6296 ... tators.jpg
To:
  • Damon A Simms
    Address
    Removed
Dakkar98 Sends:
  • US Postal Money Order for $99.00 (18+26+55) plus the actual cost of shipping rounded up to the nearest whole dollar.
To:
  • Julie
    Your
    Address
If this is ok, copy this back to me with your Address and if possible your email address.

LMK,
JulieP937 wrote:Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:56 pm
Ok the shipping works for me ill upload a copy of the receipt so you know the actual cost.

Once you receive the package message me so i know when i should be expecting the cash/money order.

Julie Peters
Address
Removed

It doesnt matter if you send it to the P.O. Box or physical address either way it will get to me.

my email is juliep937@gmail.com

I should have these in the mail tomorrow if something comes up ill let you know
JulieP937 wrote:Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 pm
Hey im sorry i was not able to get your package in the mail we lost 3 people at work due to insurrance fraud and ive had to go in early every day, i dont get off until 6pm, by that time both ups and usps offices are closed. Do you still want me to put them in the mail?
Dakkar98 wrote:Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:54 pm
Julie,
Yes,
As soon as you can get to it that would be great.

Damon
Dakkar98 wrote:Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:01 pm
JulieP937 wrote:Hey im sorry i was not able to get your package in the mail we lost 3 people at work due to insurrance fraud and ive had to go in early every day, i dont get off until 6pm, by that time both ups and usps offices are closed. Do you still want me to put them in the mail?
Dakkar98 wrote:Julie,
Yes,
As soon as you can get to it that would be great.

Damon
Julie,
Have they replaced anyone they fired yet or are you still burning the candle at both ends. Just dropping you a line to see how things are going.

LMK,
Last Message is still sitting in my Outbox unread.
I have sent to E-mail messages and gotten no response
Bits for my marines: Need/Have
Studded Shoulder Pads: 900+/290+
Mk6 Helmeted Heads: 800+/600+

It's Bartertown, if you don't like my offer, please haggle with me.

References Owed (to me and by me): TheKiiier, CraftworldsRus, morgazmo84015, Beesterdo, 2.0, chosenoftzeentch, kepora, tiger, beowulfdahunter, getupandgo, thibner, snikrot, Crovan.
Dakkar98 ( 688 )
Bartertown Watchman

Re: JulieP937 Backout

Post by Dakkar98 »

Deleting Final PM from my Outgoing Messages as of this post.
Bits for my marines: Need/Have
Studded Shoulder Pads: 900+/290+
Mk6 Helmeted Heads: 800+/600+

It's Bartertown, if you don't like my offer, please haggle with me.

References Owed (to me and by me): TheKiiier, CraftworldsRus, morgazmo84015, Beesterdo, 2.0, chosenoftzeentch, kepora, tiger, beowulfdahunter, getupandgo, thibner, snikrot, Crovan.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”