GreatWolf Backout

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Dakkar98 ( 688 )
Bartertown Watchman

GreatWolf Backout

Post by Dakkar98 »

Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:31 pm
Subject: FS: SM Eldar IG Xbox360 Forgeworld +MORE! LOWER PRICES DAILY
GreatWolf wrote: WARHAMMER 40K Haves:
2x Devastator Squads – $22 each
7-09246.jpg
I am interested in getting the 2 devastator squads.

I have to pay my daughter's college tuition tomorrow. Can you hold them for me until after I see what I have left tomorrow night?

LMK,
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 pm
I'd like to buy those 2 devastator squads.

The sprues that you pictured are missing a head. I'd like to make sure that the other 2 sprues are at least as complete.

I have paypal standing by.

LMK,
GreatWolf wrote:Sent: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 am
HI there.
Im sorry I forgot to get back to you.

The dev squads should be complete. I will have to look for the extra head.
IF I have time.
THis is my last week before the move so I am planning to close the lists.
If I find the head, I can get ahold of you then.
If not, do you still want them?

LMK
Thanks!
Dakkar98 wrote:I'd like to buy those 2 devastator squads.

The sprues that you pictured are missing a head. I'd like to make sure that the other 2 sprues are at least as complete.

LMK,
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 pm
Yes, I would still want them. I just wanted to make sure that nothing else was missing.
I'm not even worried about one of those heads. I actually only use the beakie heads, so if you wanted to swap them all for Beakies I wouldn't care :-D .

LMK,
GreatWolf wrote:Sent: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:19 pm
Tell you what, I will see what i can do. If I cant get this done this week, would you be okay with waiting until i get down to florida?
Thanks
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm
After you get to Florida will be just fine. It'll give me a chance to get in another paycheck. ( I need to get my daughters college books here very soon.
GreatWolf wrote:Sent: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 pm
Okay. If you dont hear from me by the first week of september, drop me a pm to remind me.
Thanks man!
GreatWolf wrote:Sent: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:54 am
Hey bud.
Got a bit of spare time, not much but a bit. Do you want those dev squads right now?
Ive got another guy who wants them, but you asked first.
LMK
Thanks man.
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:07 pm
Yes, I want them.
I can take care of it tonight if you want. Get me your Pay pal info.

LMK,
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:57 am
Wanted to check in with you and see how the move went.
When ever you send me your paypal Id I can get you the cash the Devastators.

LMK,
GreatWolf wrote:Sent: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 am
Dakkar98 wrote: Wanted to check in with you and see how the move went.

LMK,
Hey man,
We are having some set backs finding a home. So we are still just looking atm. So it may still be at least a few weeks yet. Providing we find a house this week.
Sorry about this man. I thought we'd have found a place by now.
I do still want to sell them to you.
But I understand if you end up finding some before I can deliever.
- Jason
Dakkar98 wrote:Sent: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:44 pm
Take your time and keep me posted.

Thanks.
Dakkar98 wrote:Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:49 pm
GreatWolf wrote:
Dakkar98 wrote:Wanted to check in with you and see how the move went.

LMK,

Hey man,
We are having some set backs finding a home. So we are still just looking atm. So it may still be at least a few weeks yet. Providing we find a house this week.
- Jason
Did you happen to get your situation settled yet?
Dakkar98 wrote:Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:21 pm
GreatWolf wrote:

LMK,

Hey man,
- Jason
Jason,
I'm still waiting for a response as to the status of our trade.

LMK,
GreatWolf wrote:Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 am
Oh Hey!
First of all please accept my sincere apology for not getting back to you. I certainly didnt intend to be so rude. I just completely forgot. Then when you pm'ed me back in december i was just so busy. Then I forgot again. Ive been trying to do so much. Im really sorry about that.
Anyway, I was actually thinking about getting back into the game and possibly using them in a space wolf army.
But I probably wont ever end up getting back into the game. Im not sure when Id have time to be honest. So...
Where did we leave off?
Shipping? Or did we figure that out already?
Sorry, its been so long.
And did you want one or both squads?
I'll have to check too and make sure I still have both. Im pretty sure I do.

Dakkar98 wrote:Jason,

LMK,
Dakkar98 wrote:Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:12 am
GreatWolf wrote:HI there.

IF I have time.

LMK
Thanks!
7-09246.jpg

LMK,
Dakkar98 wrote:Yes, I would still want them. I just wanted to make sure that nothing else was missing.
I'm not even worried about one of those heads. I actually only use the beakie heads, so if you wanted to swap them all for Beakies I wouldn't care :-D .

LMK,
This was were we left off.

I have to check my messages and see if we had negotiated a price in there somewhere.

LMK,
Dakkar98 wrote:Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 pm
I just realized that you may be waiting for me to let you know what price we had agreed on.

In your original ad you were offering the devastator squads for $22.00 each. So a total of $44.00

LMK,
GreatWolf wrote:Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:00 am
Hey man, Im sorry to do this, but I think Im going to need these. It'd be dumb of me to sell them, then have to turn around and buy new ones ya know?
Sorry man.
Dakkar98 wrote:Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:52 pm
Jason,
If you feel that after 7 months of me patiently waiting that you must do this, know that the following will be posted to the Deadbeat/Backout Forum.

If you change your mind let me know,

Dakkar98

Deadbeat/Backout: GreatWolf
Sent: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:31 pm
Dakkar98 wrote:Subject: FS: SM Eldar IG Xbox360 Forgeworld +MORE! LOWER PRICES DAILY
GreatWolf wrote: WARHAMMER 40K Haves:
2x Devastator Squads – $22 each
7-09246.jpg
I am interested in getting the 2 devastator squads.

I have to pay my daughter's college tuition tomorrow. Can you hold them for me until after I see what I have left tomorrow night?

LMK,
Sent: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:41 pm

LMK,
Sent: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 am

IF I have time.

LMK
Thanks!

LMK,
Sent: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:46 am
Dakkar98 wrote:Yes, I would still want them. I just wanted to make sure that nothing else was missing.

LMK,
Sent: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:19 pm
GreatWolf wrote:Tell you what, I will see what i can do. If I cant get this done this week, would you be okay with waiting until i get down to florida?
Thanks
Sent: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:52 pm
Dakkar98 wrote:After you get to Florida will be just fine. It'll give me a chance to get in another paycheck. ( I need to get my daughters college books here very soon.
Sent: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:02 pm
GreatWolf wrote:Okay. If you dont hear from me by the first week of september, drop me a pm to remind me.
Thanks man!
Sent: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 am
GreatWolf wrote:Hey bud.
Got a bit of spare time, not much but a bit. Do you want those dev squads right now?
Ive got another guy who wants them, but you asked first.
LMK
Thanks man.
Sent: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 pm
Dakkar98 wrote:Yes, I want them.
I can take care of it tonight if you want. Get me your Pay pal info.

LMK,
Sent: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:57 pm

LMK,
Sent: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:37 am

LMK,
GreatWolf wrote:Hey man,
- Jason
Sent: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:44 pm
Dakkar98 wrote:Take your time and keep me posted.

Thanks.
Sent: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:49 pm

LMK,
- Jason
Dakkar98 wrote:Did you happen to get your situation settled yet?
Sent: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:21 pm

LMK,
- Jason
Dakkar98 wrote:
Jason,

LMK,
Sent: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:54 pm

LMK,
- Jason
Dakkar98 wrote:
Jason,

LMK,
GreatWolf wrote:Oh Hey!
First of all please accept my sincere apology for not getting back to you. I certainly didnt intend to be so rude. I just completely forgot. Then when you pm'ed me back in december i was just so busy. Then I forgot again. Ive been trying to do so much. Im really sorry about that.
Anyway, I was actually thinking about getting back into the game and possibly using them in a space wolf army.
But I probably wont ever end up getting back into the game. Im not sure when Id have time to be honest. So...
Where did we leave off?
Sorry, its been so long.
Sent: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:12 am

IF I have time.

LMK
Thanks!

LMK,
7-09246.jpg

LMK,
Dakkar98 wrote:This was were we left off.

I have to check my messages and see if we had negotiated a price in there somewhere.

LMK,
Sent: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:32 pm

IF I have time.

LMK
Thanks!

LMK,
7-09246.jpg

LMK,
Dakkar98 wrote:This was were we left off.

LMK,
Dakkar98 wrote:I just realized that you may be waiting for me to let you know what price we had agreed on.

In your original ad you were offering the devastator squads for $22.00 each. So a total of $44.00

LMK,
Sent: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 am
GreatWolf wrote:Hey man, Im sorry to do this, but I think Im going to need these. It'd be dumb of me to sell them, then have to turn around and buy new ones ya know?
Sorry man.
GreatWolf wrote:Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:36 pm
Let me get this straight... you would really want to force me to sell you something that I want to keep when we never actually finalized a deal that was acceptable to both parties?

Yes there was interest on both sides, but we never came to any actual terms or agreement. So I dont feel that I actually am backing out of a deal here since one wasnt made.

1) I never did get back to you on whether or not the other spure was 100% complete. And if I recall you were wanting them only if they where complete.

You said: "I'd like to make sure that the other 2 sprues are at least as complete."

I said: "The dev squads should be complete. I will have to look for the extra head.
IF I have time."

I still haven't gotten to check them over. And I never got back to you on that. So we never finalized a deal there.

2) We also never discussed or settled on shipping. (in fact, you never even sent me a zip code) So there is still no official deal made there either. I could come up with a shipping price. Then you could decide if you want to pay the total. (but this was never done)

So was a deal made and finalized?

If everything was finalized and set, then, yeah, I would honor a deal. But while it kinda sucks I realize and I understand your dissappointment, we never actually made a deal here.

I still MAY sell them. But right now, I have a LOT of other stuff on my plate that takes precedence over this decision. (I havent even posted stuff on here in a long time simply bc I dont have time to mess with it right now.)

For what its worth, I do understand your dissapointment, I am sorry that it worked out this way. Or rather, didnt work out better. Normally I just sell something or I dont.

If you think we DID finalize a deal, Let me know.

Anyway, I hope you can forgive and move on.
Thanks
Dakkar98 wrote:Dakkar98 wrote:
~SNIP~
Dakkar98 wrote:Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:23 pm
We had a deal for $22.00 plus shipping for each squad (as advertised) back in August, I was waiting for your Paypal ID. I asked for it three times.
GreatWolf wrote:Oh Hey!
Where did we leave off?
Sorry, its been so long.
This message right here said to me that we still had a deal going, and you needed a reminder of the details.
GreatWolf wrote:I still MAY sell them. But right now, I have a LOT of other stuff on my plate that takes precedence over this decision. (I havent even posted stuff on here in a long time simply bc I dont have time to mess with it right now.)
If you "MAY still sell them" that is fine. We have had a deal pending for over 7 months, I can wait a little longer until you get the other stuff on your plate taken care of. If you sell them to me at the agreed upon price, then great, none of this will be neccessary.

If you sell them to someone else or choose to keep them, then I believe the Backout applies. If I post it with all of the PM's the way I sent it to you, and the Admins feel that I do not have a case they will delete it.
He never contacted me again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bits for my marines: Need/Have
Studded Shoulder Pads: 900+/290+
Mk6 Helmeted Heads: 800+/600+

It's Bartertown, if you don't like my offer, please haggle with me.

References Owed (to me and by me): TheKiiier, CraftworldsRus, morgazmo84015, Beesterdo, 2.0, chosenoftzeentch, kepora, tiger, beowulfdahunter, getupandgo, thibner, snikrot, Crovan.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”