Backout: jdelrio22

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

mysticarcher ( 470 )
Expert Trader

Backout: jdelrio22

Post by mysticarcher »

We came to an agreement for a small item from his latest trade post (a Heavy Gear Spitting Cobra). He backed out after I had sent a paypal for the agreed upon amount - he did refund the money, so I don't feel this qualifies for a Bad Trader post

anyway:
Sent: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:34 pm
mysticarcher wrote:Hi, I saw your ad and I'm interested in the Spitting Cobra mini you have for sale.

Matt
Sent: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:06 am
jdelrio22 wrote:Ok, this is my paypal address:

jfranciscodr@hotmail.com

When you do send payment make sure to send me a message here notifying me payment was sent with the address the mini needs to go to.
Sent: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:16 am
mysticarcher wrote:Ok, payment has been sent

here's my address just to confirm:

Matt Nelson
39536 Wainwright Common
Fremont, CA 94538

Thanks
PayPal logo Apr 27, 2010 10:15:29 PDT

Hello Matthew Nelson,
Juan Del RIo just sent you a refund

Juan Del RIo just sent you a full refund of $7.00 USD for your purchase. If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Juan Del RIo.
The refund will go to your PayPal account.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant information
Juan Del RIo
jfranciscodr@hotmail.com
Note from merchant
The miniature is no longer available. Sorry for wasting your time.
Original transaction details
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Purchase from Juan Del RIo
Insurance: ----
Total: $7.00 USD

Refund to PayPal Balance: $7.00 USD
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Re: Backout: jdelrio22

Post by Ironhide »

That's all? This is the full PM string?
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Re: Backout: jdelrio22

Post by gwaddict »

could very well be a full string, looks like that fella has at least one active post at the moment with the following type of language = Blank Item is x$ shipped.

Did he ever say why "The miniature is no longer available. Sorry for wasting your time."
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”