Back Out armytrooper1984

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

empchild ( 26 )
Apprentice Trader

Back Out armytrooper1984

Post by empchild »

Ok so for several weeks now I have been dealing back and forth with this guy through a couple different email conversations. He even told me he had to go to Haiti and I was willing to hold off sale to other people for these models just because hey i'm a soldier and he seemed on the up and up. I told him he could either trade for them or pay he chose cash and asked me the price, and I told him. After that he didn't like it so I countered it down another $30.00 bucks. I am kinda pissed because in other conversations I talked rules and paint with him, and offered a ton of help towards him getting this deal. Sadly I was a moron and deleted some of the conversations so I will post what I had. I can't decide what to leave him on feedback so I am asking you all.

mini
Sent: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 am
To: empchild
Thanks anyways, but I am still going to pass. I appreciate the counter o
Re: minis
Sent: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:24 am
by empchild
hmm didn't know that, best I'll go down to is $120.00 plus shipping. The models are still brand new so I can't go to far off market but their is some leeway.
• Quote armytrooper1984
minis
Sent: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:53 am
by armytrooper1984
EMPCHILD,

I went on old glory's site and got the prices on their packs to compare with the $150 you want. Even though you have the old packs where they have 100 guys for $30 in each instead of the new 50 for $17, your prices are too close to the market value. I am going to have to pass on the offer. But I appreciate your time. Thanks.

V/R

Sean
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Re: Back Out armytrooper1984

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

You really need the full message history to post a BO.

Please refer to the first message in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=62717

It is strongly recommended that trading discussions use the Bartertown messaging system to prevent exactly this sort of occurrence. Btown allows a 750 message storage limit, so use it. :)

You should expect a mod to roll in soon and give you 24 hours to post full details.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

And on that note, you have 24 hours to post all relevant PMs and e-mails.

As is, you do not have enough information to post a backout, and not enough info to back-up posting a negative or neutral reference.
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
empchild ( 26 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by empchild »

Is their a way to pull up deleted pms otherwise lock this out because Ideleted them over a week ago.
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

Not unless the other party still has them, and is willing to give them to you.
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
empchild ( 26 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by empchild »

All I can find is from my sent folder with my end so here goes.

Sent: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 pm
To: armytrooper1984

same list as before yes, sirstroke69@aol.com is my personal paypal address once you send it just email me, and reconfirm your mailing address and I will get it shipped in under 1 business day.

Sent: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 am

I'll sell all for $150 that includes shipping and the DC. If you want to do some money and some trade that is fine by me, or if you want to do all cash that works too.

Delete messageQuote message Re: Minis
Sent: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:37 pm

that works, I will place them on hold then and let me know where you want them shipped
Sent: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Ok sorry for the delay but I was able to get some time to write this out and count these.Unless I have it NIB then they are loose out of package, but still good with none of them having paint.

-1 NIBAustrian/German Fusiliers package I believe 112models in it.
-1 NIB Austrian Artillery with 12 guns/48 crew
-6 cannons with crew.
-98 fusiliers with cmds.
-124 grenadiers w/cmds
-10 hungarian flags
-2 Austrian flags

All but a few of the grenadiers(20 or so ) are from the age of reason. Shipping I would pay for and would be a priority shipping box. If you are curious about me I have an ebay biz that you can look up of roguevalleyminis (100% feedback, andpower seller). Let me know if you want these and we can discuss trade, and I can get them out on tues.
Re: H: SYW austrians & prussians W:trade or cash
Sent: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:42 am
by empchild

sorry for the delay on the list I will ahve that for you tonight. I am a soldier and things have been a little crazy these past few days.
Sent: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:56 am
by empchild

Also personal armies I play for GW products are Grey Knights/deamon hunters, Anything 40k chaos, Canything Fantasy Chaos(minus beastmen), and ogres. For FOW what do you have for americans, and germans?
Sent: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:54 am
by empchild

Personally I perfer the rules that were created by the former SYW assoc. president Jim Purky(he's my uncle), they are called alt fritz(old fritz in german) they are simple to learn yet very effective on the field, BUT I am also a HUGE and I mean HUGE fan of Age Of Reason. Great for campaigns and all around play. Really the nice thing about historicals in my opinon if you ahve a good group is designing your own over a year or two. I will send you the break down tonight when I get off work.
Sent: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:51 pm
by empchild

I have about 6 to 7 hundred max atm that aren't counted for so that is definately a solid start for anyone. Artillery, infantry, think their may be even some cavalry in their not sure. What from FOW do you have? and what from GW. If you have to trade that is better then cash to me.
insan0 ( 94 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by insan0 »

Its hard to tell because of potentially missing messages but unless you both agreed on a price and shipping date there would be no back out.
From what is posted it looks like you were haggling over a price, granted this exchange took quite some time. But on Wed Feb 03 he passed on your offer.
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

From what i see it is NOT a back-out. No feedback/refs should be given. You never had a "deal". i understand you are angry about time wasted, but thats the price of doing business. You 'll get that.
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

From what you have given, there is nothing that constitutes a deal was made. So no backout, and no reason for you to give him a negative or neutral ref. In the future I suggest you keep ALL messages until the deal is completed.

Will leave this up for another 24 hours, and then it will go away.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”