Back Out Dylan Williams -AKA Dielan

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Re: Back Out Dylan Williams -AKA Dielan

Post by gwaddict »

yhea as soon as you said that it made perfect sense, no changing rules half way through a deal :-D
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback
Captain_Obvious ( 82 )
BTown Regular

Post by Captain_Obvious »

Not trying to steal this thread but I have to put in my two cents here. I recently dealt with Dielan and to tell the truth, Ive never been more frustrated on a deal than with this one. Im not gonna say any more as I get all twitchy just thinking about it...
***I prefer not to do International Deals as shipping costs are quite oppressive...

***The most common definition for "retail" is what you can buy something for in the store, not some online wholesale outlet. Thus, when you trade something retail for retail you are trading for the value in the LGS. If Im selling for 50% of retail, thats 50% of what you'd pay at your LGS.

***Please have the decency to answer my PMs, even if its just to say "no thanks"...
gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by gwaddict »

Hey captain, its not stealing at all. Sorry you had a bad experience, make sure to check the btrs and backout forums and leave appropriate experience reports :-D
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

It actually IS threadjacking, Captain. No "Me Too!" posts in this area. Even if someone in RED is in the SAME DARN boat as you two, he would HAVE to start his own thread instead of adding onto this one.

Friendly warning.

-Porkuslime
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”