Backout: Zachary Golden aka goldenzach

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

aurak_merc ( 440 )
Resident Trader

Backout: Zachary Golden aka goldenzach

Post by aurak_merc »

Unfortunately there is a first time for everything. I now need to write my first backout report. This is for Zachary Golden, aka goldenzach. It should be fairly straightforward. He has not logged on since January 4th. The last 3 pm's are sitting in my outbox. I have edited out his(and my own) street address, but left the city and state. If that needs to be removed, I certainly will, just tell me(or if you are one of the mods, go ahead and zap it). He seemed like a nice enough fellow, but I feel that enough time has passed that the deal is dead due to his negligence. It stinks, since this lot of stuff was going to be a birthday present for a friend. I am not out anything but time and some frustration, so it could certainly be worse.

Re: Gota lota legion wana lota cryx
Sent: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:16 am
by aurak_merc

Hi there,
I have some Cryx I am looking to trade away. Everything is painted, tabletop standard. No cards are present.

Slayer
Helldiver
Stalker x2
Bane Knights x10 (in various states of assembly. One is missing a head. They were in a car accident with me, and should probably just be stripped and reassembled)
Bile Thralls x10
Skarlock x2
Rengrave

What I would want in trade:
Warspears (full unit)
Absolonia
Saeyrn
Forsaken x3
Raptors (full unit)

I think that is about $50+ in your favor. If interested, let me know. If not, that is ok as well. I would appreciate a pm letting me know either way.
Thanks,
C.C.

Sent: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:56 pm
by goldenzach

sounds awesome thank you for the quick reply do u have any casters or am i outa luck on that end this is my first trade how do we go about this

zach

Sent: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:55 pm
by aurak_merc

Hi there,

I am sorry, but I do not have any casters at all, this is the last of my Cryx collection.

How trades generally work is thus: Both parties trade mailing addresses. Then the lower reference partner sends first. Upon receiving their new stuff, the higher reference person then ships out their end.

It is sort of a courtesy to pm the trade partner when you ship out, with the Delivery Confirmation number. I am sure you already know this, but make sure to always use Delivery Confirmation when trading within the U.S. It is a cheap insurance policy on your trade. A lot of rogue traders are popping up lately, so you need to try and protect yourself.

So, here is my mailing address:

Caleb Caldwell
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Smithfield, Utah 84335

Please send me yours, and we can consider the trade finalized. At that point, all you need to do is ship your end to me and I will take care of my end when yours arrives.

Thanks,
C.C.

Sent: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:58 pm
by goldenzach

Zachary golden
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
tulsa ,ok 74105
thank you i should ship it all very soon and ill send an extra carni cause thay are awesome =p

Sent: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:17 pm
by aurak_merc

Hi there,

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the extra Carnivean, it will be put to good use, hehe.

C.C.

Sent: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 pm
by aurak_merc

Hi there,
Just checking to see if you have been able to ship as of yet.

Thanks,
C.C.

Sent: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:19 pm
by aurak_merc

Hi Zach,
I still have not heard from you or received any items in the mail in two weeks. The last message I sent is still in the Outbox, and you have not logged on since the 4th. I am guessing that you have changed your mind on the trade. If so, just let me know. I am pretty reasonable about things as long as people communicate.

Please let me know what is going on, thanks.
C.C.

Sent: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:27 pm
To: goldenzach

Hi Zach,

Well, I think that enough time has passed that I am going to have to consider this a backout. I just noticed another person posting a Backout report on you, for some of the same items we were going to trade. What you have done looks like attempted scamming, but maybe you just overextended yourself on this.
Always remember that your stuff is nearly worthless junk. The other person's items are highly valuable collectibles.

If I owe you a reference, please remind me.

I don't expect people to wait forever for an answer, and expect the same courtesy.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”