Backout: SitNoir-Relisted same army after 1.5 mon. of waitin

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

JohnHwangBT ( 180 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Backout: SitNoir-Relisted same army after 1.5 mon. of waitin

Post by JohnHwangBT »

imp522 wrote:As Ironhide already said Take custom chatter to a new thread.
They why are YOU posting?
Feedback as "JohnHwangBT" on Bartertown

Any Negatives or Neutrals? *You* ship first, regardless of rating!
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

JohnHwangBT wrote:
imp522 wrote:As Ironhide already said Take custom chatter to a new thread.
They why are YOU posting?
He was reminding the person who posted about Customs issues that a staff member had already said to stop posting about Customs issues.
Your post was off topic, John, and better suited to PM.

@ All - NO MORE OFF TOPIC POSTS. KEEP IT ON TOPIC.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
SitNoir ( -10 )
New Trader

Post by SitNoir »

Well despite all the off-topic jargon going on -

In regards to the "why am I not stressed" - Well I for one find it hard to convey tone or worry, or really any emotion on a text based environment, and there's little that can be done by rambling on in a message or on a forum, really wont solve the issue as far as I'm concerned, however, if the masses feel that it's required of me to prove my frame of mind, please let me know and I'll happily rain insults and curses to the postage service, god, or any other deity/organisation you wish.
In all honesty, I have no qualms with ghazzy leaving the report - because yeah, quite frankly, it would look suspect from his point of view, and given myself in the other shoes, I can't imagine I'd act any different.

In regards to having a receipt - I had a brief look for it last night, and I couldn't put my hands on it, say what you will, but after Christmas + New Years + Moving house over the weekend, you can forgive me if my documents and paperwork aren't easily accessable.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm happy to leave the BTR as it stands, and when I find where the models are, then we'll take it from there - Though again; after ghazzy having to wait for a fairly stupid amount of time, I can imagine he'd be unwilling to budge - again I know I would; but that's how things go occasionally, I'm not going to get rilled up about a forum to do with mandollies, it's a waste of everyone's time and energy as far as I'm concerned.

The original reason for me posting in here, wasn't to dispute the fact - I'm aware that he's waiting far longer than he should, and yeah I'm out a large amount of models at the moment (which is a fact that people seem to be missing, but oh well). The reason for me posting was to say - Hey look, I'm not a dodgy fella (unless I'm playing Monopoly), I'm just as concerned about it too.

In terms of tracking the models - I've contacted Australia Post, who've advised me that they're unsure where my package is right now. Stupid of me for not registering it - and if they turn up missing, it'll serve me right for not shelling out the extra cash.
I'm expecting an email either today or tomorrow (if I get a little bit of luck), from a mate of mine who worked for Australia Post, and is now working for customs.
I'll be letting everyone know what happens, and once that's sorted, we'll go from there.

Cheers
kbolster12345 ( 350 )
Expert Trader

Post by kbolster12345 »

Ummm. I hate to say this BUT I believe I got the first half of the LM army sitting in my basement. Meaning he traded it to me, sent first and then I sent my DE's.

maybe I am wrong. I hope not as I know ghazzy is a good guy and would hate to have seen him wronged....

Here is a record of our posts. Check it out as see if matches your stuff...

Re: H: Lizardmen - W: Dark Elves

Sent: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:54 am
by SitNoir
Hey mate,

Found everything - Was hiding with the shades =P
Only thing missing was the Scrag the Slaughterer.
But I'll submit the reference as a positive for now :)

Cheers

Sent: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:00 pm
by kbolster12345

SitNoir wrote:Hey mate,

Just a quick one, finally got the chance to have a look through the stuff, and it looks like its all there, save the hydra and one assasin. Am I overlooking them?

Cheers

Hmm. The hydra I assume you would know if you saw it. I am pretty sure it's in there but I will look for it. I will look for it though and make sure he didn't get left out. The assassin is an older model and was in with the Shades. He kind of looks more like one of them than the new assassins.

Kevin

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:57 am
by SitNoir
Hey mate,

Just a quick one, finally got the chance to have a look through the stuff, and it looks like its all there, save the hydra and one assasin. Am I overlooking them?

Cheers

Sent: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:00 pm
by kbolster12345
Awesome. Merry Xmas to you too.

Kevin

SitNoir wrote:Heya mate :)

Just got a notice that I've got a package at home. So I'll update this when I get hom to check it.
Just in time for X-Mas :)

Merry Christmas mate :)

kbolster12345 wrote:

SitNoir wrote:Heya mate,

Just wondering whether the Lizzies have been sent out? :)

You mean DE? Yeah thay went out that day I said I was on my way out. Cost a ton of money to send air mail. I will have to think twice about it before I trade with someone in Australia again!

Kevin

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:27 pm
by SitNoir
Heya mate :)

Just got a notice that I've got a package at home. So I'll update this when I get hom to check it.
Just in time for X-Mas :)

Merry Christmas mate :)

kbolster12345 wrote:

You mean DE? Yeah thay went out that day I said I was on my way out. Cost a ton of money to send air mail. I will have to think twice about it before I trade with someone in Australia again!

Kevin

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:44 am
by SitNoir
Ah cool cool. And you and me both! :p

Sent: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 am
by kbolster12345

Kevin

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:00 am
by SitNoir
Heya mate,

Sent: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:30 pm
by kbolster12345
Hey,

I am on my way to the PO right now.

Kevin

Was just curious if you got the Lizzies and whether the DElves have been sent?
Sorry to be a pest, I've just got a tornie in a few weeks and I wouldn't mind taking the DElves for a spin ;)

Cheers!

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:35 pm
by SitNoir
Heya mate,

Was just curious if you got the Lizzies and whether the DElves have been sent?
Sorry to be a pest, I've just got a tornie in a few weeks and I wouldn't mind taking the DElves for a spin ;)

Cheers!

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:08 pm
by SitNoir
Schuweet! Let me know when it's sent :D

Sent: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:58 am
by kbolster12345
Hey,

I got a card with that says the PO has a package for me! I should get it this afternoon and get your stuff in the mail probably the next day or two.

Thanks,
Kevin

Just following up on this :)
Was tracking via the Auspost website, and they've advised me that it's been handed off to NY post office for delivery.
Anything arrive yet? :)

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 pm
by SitNoir
Hey mate,

Just following up on this :)
Was tracking via the Auspost website, and they've advised me that it's been handed off to NY post office for delivery.
Anything arrive yet? :)

Sent: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:18 pm
by kbolster12345
Hey,

No sign of them yet. I will do my best to let you know ASAP after I do.

Thanks,
Kevin

SitNoir wrote:Hey mate.
Was just enquiring whether you've received the lizards yet? :)

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:18 pm
by SitNoir
Hey mate.
Was just enquiring whether you've received the lizards yet? :)

Sent: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:52 am
by kbolster12345
thanks for the update. I can't wait to get them.

Kevin

Just to let you know - Package was sent out today :)
Forgot how expensive it was to send overseas compared to interstate =P
But it'll arrive in 3-7 working days, so it should be there Thursday or so (your time).
Let me know when it turns up and when you've sent the Dark Elves :)

Cheers!

kbolster12345 wrote:Well they are non - GW Dragons. I think they would make great Caldrons but not mounts for chars but I am very picky.

SitNoir wrote:Sounds good :)

Just one question - When you say 'parts to make a dragon' - Can you clarify that for me? :)

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:35 am
by SitNoir
Hey mate,

Just to let you know - Package was sent out today :)
Forgot how expensive it was to send overseas compared to interstate =P
But it'll arrive in 3-7 working days, so it should be there Thursday or so (your time).
Let me know when it turns up and when you've sent the Dark Elves :)

Cheers!

kbolster12345 wrote:Well they are non - GW Dragons. I think they would make great Caldrons but not mounts for chars but I am very picky.

Just one question - When you say 'parts to make a dragon' - Can you clarify that for me? :)

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:18 am
by SitNoir
Hey mate,

Just to let you know - Finally managed to find a decent box + Packaging.
I'm sending it out on Friday, should be there sometime next week (week beginning 30/11).

Let me know if there's any hassles, and I'll be awaiting word that yours are sent out :)

Cheers!

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:43 am
by SitNoir
No worries - Do you have any links so I can have a look at what they'll look like?

And I'll pack everything up tonight, and airmail it on Monday :)

Sent: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:18 am
by kbolster12345
Well they are non - GW Dragons. I think they would make great Caldrons but not mounts for chars but I am very picky.

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:44 am
by SitNoir
Sounds good :)

Sent: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:33 am
by kbolster12345
I sure am. But I must ask you to send first due to feedback. But I can do a straight swap if you want to. Should we do airmail each way.

Kevin Bolster
1936 Stump Rd.
Marcellus NY 13108

Thanks,
Kevin

SitNoir wrote:Hey mate :)

Looks good to me :)

You interested in a straight swap?
Would you have any issues with posting to Australia?

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:41 pm
by SitNoir
Hey mate :)

Looks good to me :)

You interested in a straight swap?
Would you have any issues with posting to Australia?

Sent: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:32 am
by kbolster12345

SitNoir wrote:Hey mate :)

Shoot me a list of what you've got when you get the chance :)

Cheers!

Prince Tyrion (converted onto a 25X50 base. going to Convert helmets by remonving the feathered wings and replacing with Dragon type wings) Primed
2 Assassins (unassembled)
44 Warriors/Xbowmen (NIB)
20 Corsairs (NIB)
10 Cold One Riders (NIB)
20 Manghide Manflayers (unassembled)
10 Executioners (1 command, unassembled)
10 Witch Elves (NIB)
2 HE Bolthrowers (NIB)
Reaper Hydra (unassembled)
I also have bitz to convert a Caldron of Blood. Dragons and such and one Skrag the Slaughter (for using his bowl).

Edit: Hey just saw that your GF is collecting WE. I have 3 Warhawk Riders I can include with this deal too.

Edit again: just realized i also have 12ish old harpies

* Quote SitNoir

Sent: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:25 pm
by SitNoir
Hey mate :)

Shoot me a list of what you've got when you get the chance :)

Cheers!

Sent: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:39 pm
by kbolster12345
Hey,

I need to work on list but I am definetly up for a trade like this. I have DE and want LM!!!

Thanks
Kevin

Subject: H: Lizardmen - W: Dark Elves

SitNoir wrote:I recently purchased about 5k worth of Lizards, and looking back on it, perhaps it was a touch silly, as I'll most never be using that much!
So what this thread is for is to see whether there's anyone out there in the wide world who'd be interested in swapping half the Lizardmen I have for Dark Elves!

And now, what I have!

1 x Slann (NIB)
1 x Oldblood on Foot (NIB)
2 x Stegadons (NIB)
30 x Skinks (NIB/NOS)
24 x Saurus (NOS)
16 x Templeguard (NOS)
4 x Terradons (NIB)
2 x Salamanders (NIB)
12 x Cold One Riders (NOS)

That works out to be around 2600-2700 points before frills, or about 650-670 dollars (AUS) worth of models (using GW's current prices).

Will consider any resonable offers people have (will also consider people calling me crazy for buying that much in the first instance =P)

Cheers!

*EDIT* - I just received a call from the girlfriend who's told me that she's buying a bunch of Wood Elves for her WHFB army this afternoon.
So to avoid doubling up - Changed the post!
If I don't get what I think I am getting you will be sending me money for me to ship it back to you. So be very certain I know what I am getting.

Also more of what I don't want doesn't make up for not getting what I agreed upon.

Either will result in negative feedback, posting of our records in the appropriate section of bartertown, and possible mailfruad. Otherwise don't trade with me.
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

Gee, you cant find your receipt? What a big surprise.......

Oh, the list of Lizards you traded to Kbolster just happens to be the exact same thing you supposedly sent to Ghazzy.
Wow, what a coincidence.......

You deserve your negative reference. Anyone who would deal with you has a screw loose.

Why not try the truth now? Come clean. You decided to do a different deal.
fitterpete ( 202 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by fitterpete »

So he had a THIRD lizardman army? Yeah right I'm not buying that! He really doesn't need to be around here.
Pete
Never send me anything UPS or that I have to sign for I can't afford to take off work to receive it.Always send with Delivery Conformation,I will do the same.
If you are not in the United States tell me NOW,please.
Make a offer? It's your stuff you should know what you want for it.Seriously you want me to price your stuff for you?

edited my sig per Btown rules.Is this better Miss?

See D!ck
See D!ck run
See D!ck trade on Bartertown
See D!ck not leave a reference
Don't be a D!ck
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

fitterpete wrote:So he had a THIRD lizardman army? Yeah right I'm not buying that! He really doesn't need to be around here.
Pete

Ok folks, this thread is turning into a three rings circus. If one more "I think SitNoir is a bad guy, too!" post pops up the user is getting a formal board warning and the thread is getting locked. The purpose of a BTR / Deadbeat post is so that the two parties with a problem can work it out. If you have RELEVANT INFO to add you CAN post it. However, that is the only exception to the sanctity of each and every BTR / Deadbeat thread.
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

HarlequinZero wrote:
fitterpete wrote:So he had a THIRD lizardman army? Yeah right I'm not buying that! He really doesn't need to be around here.
Pete

Ok folks, this thread is turning into a three rings circus. If one more "I think SitNoir is a bad guy, too!" post pops up the user is getting a formal board warning and the thread is getting locked. The purpose of a BTR / Deadbeat post is so that the two parties with a problem can work it out. If you have RELEVANT INFO to add you CAN post it. However, that is the only exception to the sanctity of each and every BTR / Deadbeat thread.
I'll see your warning and raise you a seven day suspension!

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
ghazzy ( 1184 )
Resident Trader

Post by ghazzy »

Well heck............First of all I want to say thanks to Kbolster12345...........Mate your a rock solid stand up guy ( I have had dealings with Kbolster in the past and found him to be a very high moralistic person and learned a little about his personal life.......and he actually helped me to become a better trader back in the day. I learned many things from him on how to work things on Btown. You have shown your fine morals by letting us...me...know about the "missing" lizardman army. I thank you for that as you didnt need to do that. In my opinion you outta get a boost in rating for that (although I know that is not going to happen at least it lets folks know your seriously stand up for that if of coure they already did not know.)
Next I want to say thanks to the moderators and such for keeping things in "line" about the post and all their help...even in personal PMS.
Next thanks to the other guys who responded for support they threw my way or more so for the support in trying to keep trades honorable on B town.
Anyway........
Well..........ok............and I know it sounds silly but this little bit of Btown process was kinda draining for me a little mentally and emotionally (Im like a little emotional child sometimes hahahaha).

Ok with that being said...YEAH it is the SAME lizardman army Kbolster, and it makes sense because initially he did say he wasnt wanting WEs after all...but DEs which is why I left the DE list and allowed him to choose from both. But when he said he would take the WEs after all........I guess he had decided to take your DEs.

Well ok.......I guess my main "upset" (and this is just for anyone else out there to read....and for SitNoir(and not trying to slam you so much right now)......but the main "upset"is not even really not getting the lizardmen army (heck I know I can get lizardmen from someone else.....heck I got a whole lizardman army like I said from Harvey Dent for my friend (boy my friend owes me big!! hahhahahah...well he was best man at my weddding..soooooo). Also the main "upset" is not even about SitNoir not owning up or even telling everyone here that he really had sent it and such such as read by his above posting. The main upset is also NOT about me even being sent that SECOND grouping of lizardmen to honor OUR trade. The main upset is that......if you had locked yourself into another trade (with Kbolster or anyone) and really wanted to do that trade instead.......my goodness mate..........just let me know right then. I mean heck....I might have been a bit upset....buut probably would not have posted a backout trade.....or a negative rating....I would have just given a sound scolding hahaha...........and moved onward. But our trade started on Nov17-18th...looks like you did yours with Kbolster EXACT same time......and heck....Kbolster recieved your lizardmen by Dec 7th or 8th............which was when you FINALLY said you had actually SHIPPED the army to me (and remember by this point I was already waiting for 3 weeks thinking you needed to getpaid and were having monetary problems) and at that point someone else already had it. Maybe since you still had a ton of lizardmen, you could have just honored your trade to me.......and sent the "2nd" half to me as I stated above. Then you would have had a WE AND a DE army.....course now it looks like you want Ogres. The problem I have and this is what I want future people to know is that.....MAIN REASON FOR BEING UPSET:"Me waiting, coming home early from work, using my lunch break to jet home in case postal guy left it on my porch or who knows what, asking my wife to check on things....sometimes...and I know this is silly........kinda staring out the window for the postal guy to come with a longing look in my eyes ahahah. Actually being in the postal office droping off other packages and asking "You guys check on a possibility of another package sitting in your back space somewhere from Australia", biting my nails, packing up my wood elves, buying other units to fit AROUND that particular army, I mean just the time and energy wasted. Alot of foks dont take that into consideration. Well anyway I for one am up for this being a CLOSED sesion and resolved as at least I know hwat happened (course not sure I make that call...that is a moderator issue to state if it is locked).
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

Per ghazzy's request this thread is being locked.
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”