FREE BITS THREAD (Read the first post BEFORE POSTING!!! - NO MERCY ON THIS!!!)

Whatever you call them - model bits, parts, leftovers...all game systems are welcome here.

Moderator: Moderators

lone_wolf ( 28 )
Trade Novice

Re: FREE BITS THREAD (Read the first post BEFORE POSTING!!! - NO MERCY ON THIS!!!)

Post by lone_wolf »

I don't have like 40k bits but I have Viking warriors from some game I don't know. I have all kinds of viking weapons and heads and bodies and shields ect. If you want anything let me know!
Bubsey001 ( 2 )
Trade Novice

Re: FREE BITS THREAD (Read the first post BEFORE POSTING!!! - NO MERCY ON THIS!!!)

Post by Bubsey001 »

Hi all,

(W)
Irongut head with chain mail over face

(H)
Beastrider, mournfang, glutton bits
pchan126 ( 12 )
New Trader

Post by pchan126 »

Bits gone.
Last edited by pchan126 on Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by gwaddict »

I have a number of of ogre kingdom bits left over and misc stuff from various 40k factions. Let me know what you are after and I can see if I have it.

Primarily looking for necromunda bits and unique resin heads.
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback
psiekier ( 240 )
Resident Trader

Post by psiekier »

Does anybody need replacement game elements such as board sections, card decks, or tokens for the Space Marine Adventures: Labyrinth of the Necrons board game? I have some spares and would be happy to share them if you lost yours, spilled drinks on them, or let your Catachan Barking Toad chew on them.
Bradgar ( 8 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Bradgar »

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST, AS STATED IN THE THREAD TITLE.
YOU MAY REPOST AFTER READING THAT POST.
THANK YOU.

Sincerely,
The Administrative and Moderating Staff
gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by gwaddict »

I have a bunch of the random marines that are sticking out of tank turrets up for grabs. They are the upper shoulder and lower leg portions.
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback
MiniGuyMike ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by MiniGuyMike »

Greetings All. I am in need of two items, 1) Tyranid Flesh Hooks as many as possible. 2) Tyranid Warrior Scything Talons or Hormagaunt Scything Talons- Warrior preferred. I have a couple conversion projects for Conquest the last arguement of kings.
In return I have bits for WHF WH40k so much I can lot possibly list. If you have what I need, please let me know. If you have a specific need, tell me so I can look thru my mounds and mounds of bits. Thanks
Words of Wisdom: Of all the worlds knowledge, nothing teaches like pain.
KipCujo ( 50 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by KipCujo »

Hey everybody!

I am looking for the following to spice up a few conversion projects:
  • Ironbreaker/Longbeard Shields (and dwarf banner/decorative bits)
  • Sylvaneth Spiterider Lancer helmets
  • Eldar statue/shrine bits that come with squads
I can offer a fairly deep pool of bits from Oathmark, Frostgrave, and other miscellaneous fantasy kits. Let me know if you're after a specific head or weapon for your conversions and I'll do some digging!

Thanks!
J35T3R.us ( 86 )
Resident Trader

Post by J35T3R.us »

Looking for some random bits, and have tons to trade, will also buy them if needed.

1) Squig of some sort so my Ork Warboss can have a pet. WAoS Squig, maybe a Deamon blob I can cut the arms off of to make a squig pet for Ork Warboss.

2) 3x Nob Legs (Any Pose)
2a) 3x Boy Legs (Any Pose)

3) 1x Ultramarine Terminator LEFT ARM (melee weapon).
3a) 1x Set Ultramarine Terminator Left AND Right Arm (One Melee Weapon, One Ranged Weapon). I don't care what they are, sword, axe, fist, claw, bolter, rifle, melta, whatever).

4) 3x Space Marine Backpacks (just regular Ultramarine ones).

HAVE: Tons of Bits... Ork weapons (shootas/sluggas/choppas), Stormcast Eternal Weapons/Shields, Tyranid Suff (arms/weapons/heads), High Elf Lances/Polearms, Drukhari and Admech Weapons.
Warmachine H/W List: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=171984

Return to “Bits and Parts Haves & Wants”