age of sigmar and Army Builder

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

Sandy Death ( 134 )
Resident Trader

age of sigmar and Army Builder

Post by Sandy Death »

Hi Bartertowners,
I use the Army Builder PC software to build sample armies. Mainly Warhammer 40K and Fantasy. I can't find an import for Age of Sigmar from their menu. There's only a Spanish version.
Questions:

1. Is there an Age of Sigmar download for Army Builder?
2. Is there another Army Creation software for the PC somewhere for Age of Sigmar?

Thanks in advance
Sandy Death

PS What do I do with my Bretonian, Tomb King and High Elf models?
I very much prefer to do all communications by email rather than PMs. Here's mine: Ralphf52@aol.com You can check my references here using my last name "Famiglietti or on eBay using "captainralph". 513 @100%. I can take photos and accept Paypal. Tons of free cell minutes so calling or exchanging phone numbers is not a problem. I Live in Prospect CT 06712 USA and don't mind doing a little driving if you're close. (I can meet you halfway)
YoungWolf777 ( 1146 )
Millenium Trader

Re: age of sigmar and Army Builder

Post by YoungWolf777 »

Army Builder is still around?

BattleScribe is where you should go. Free. ;)

Look for Warhammer: Age of Sigmar in the repositories.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: age of sigmar and Army Builder

Post by MagickalMemories »

I'm behind on this and it's too late to really matter, except to hopefully remind people in the future.

Please take game related chat , questions, etc. to the appropriate discussion forum (at the bottom of the page). This forum should be reserved for Bartertown-specific questions.

Thank you.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”