Wondering why thread was locked

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

PUFNSTUF ( 28 )
BTown Regular

Wondering why thread was locked

Post by PUFNSTUF »

thread lcoated here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=283317
As far as I can tell I bumped it after the 7 days. I haven't posted in a while though so maybe some other rule is in place now that I missed? Thanks!
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Wondering why thread was locked

Post by pretre »

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Rule #13: Ad Posting & "Post Bumping"
Please note that Bartertown users are limited to one topic/ad per forum per seven calendar days. Also, they may not "bump" their own topic/ad - ever.
For those of you who don't understand this: Look at a calendar. If I post an ad on 3 July in the 40k forum I may not repost an ad to that forum until 10 July. That is seven calendar days. It's a legal term.
You should create a new thread rather than bumping.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
PUFNSTUF ( 28 )
BTown Regular

Post by PUFNSTUF »

ah okay. Should I be deleting the old thread?
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Nope. Just start a new one.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”