12th Infantry Painting Contest!

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

12th Infantry Painting Contest!

Post by CMSheats »

Hey guys! I am back and ready to host the next painting contest! I know we had talked about doing something different with the last contest, but I am just going to be sticking with what we have done the last few times, and maybe next contest we can talk about doing something different.

If you are interested in supplying prizes for the contest, please contact me.

----

It's time for the 12th Bartertown painting contest! The contest will start on,

Start - Sunday, the 29th of Setember
Finish - Monday, the 14th of October

The Rules: If you have ANY questions please post below or PM me.

1. You must paint your own model, commission painted pieces DO NOT count!

2. Any futuristic or fantasy game system's pieces can be used.

3. Creativity is encouraged.

4. Model must be completely painted, no half painted models.

5. Have fun with what you are painting.

6. Converted models are accepted but not necessary. Conversions will not be taken into account as far as best painted results. Those voting, please only vote on painting skill, not conversion work.

7. Those in charge of the contest as well as the admins and moderators reserve the right to remove any contest entry we feel violates any or all of these rules.

8. Only infantry sized models will be excepted. (NO terminators, Calvery models, ect)

Entries will be voted on. We will open a special forum for people to post their entries, and there will be a poll at the top for everyone to choose their favorite. TWO votes per person, and yes you can vote for yourself.

Send me the pictures of your model that you will be painting with the BT contest page behind your model, or a thumbs up, ect. The model must be paint free.(Primer is fine) All model entries MUST be a "non vehicle single miniature." NO exceptions.

Contest prizes will be provided for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placements. A sponsor and prizes will be announced shortly.

There will be a max of 15 entries. This is on a first come first serve bases.

You can reserve your spot now, just send me the picture of your model.

Please feel free to post below or PM me with ANY questions, and I will get back with you as soon as I can.
Thanks so much!

Chris
Last edited by CMSheats on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: 12th Infantry Painting Contest!

Post by CMSheats »

10/15 slots have been claimed.
Last edited by CMSheats on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

The first entry is in!

Helldorado Infernal Ambassador
1.jpg
Thanks!

Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

Does the model have to be painted right now (as I am typing) or can it be painted say in the next week or so (as long as a spot is still open)?
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
gohkmkelvin ( 70 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by gohkmkelvin »

I believe the process is that one first registers interest, by providing a picture of the intended entry next to the Bartertown screen.
Subsequently, the painting proper may begin on 29 Sep, and pictures of the completed entry must be provided by 14 Oct.

Does that make any sense?
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

gohkmkelvin wrote:I believe the process is that one first registers interest, by providing a picture of the intended entry next to the Bartertown screen.
Subsequently, the painting proper may begin on 29 Sep, and pictures of the completed entry must be provided by 14 Oct.

Does that make any sense?
That's what I had thought it was going to be. Just wasn't sure ha ha. Count me in!
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Awesome! Just hit me up with a picture of your model (Like you see above) and I will get you added. ;)

Thanks!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Another entry is in!

Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Norseman ( 374 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Norseman »

I'm at work so do not have my mini but i will be entering.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Another entry is in!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Another entry is in!

Chris
THEFAN ( 580 )
Millenium Trader

Post by THEFAN »

This looks cool
"I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers." - D. Rockefeller creator of the National Education Association.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Another entry is in!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Another entry is in!

Thanks!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Contest starts in just 6 days! Make sure to get your models submitted before it begins! :D

Chris

Return to “Bartertown Contests”