Painting contests hall of fame..?

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Painting contests hall of fame..?

Post by CMSheats »

Hey, just a thought here, what would everyone think about having a painting contest hall of fame thread?(Stickied, or in the past contest forum..) I could post the pictures of the winners each contest in this thread so we could have kinda a showcase of all the best pieces from past contests. Would something like that be possible mods? What would everyone else think about that? Thoughts and comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Chris
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Painting contests hall of fame..?

Post by MagickalMemories »

I wouldn't have a problem with the thread, but I'm not a fan of stickying it. We don't like a lot of stickied threads in the forums. That's why we unsticky these a bit after they're done (when we sticky them in the first place).

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Painting contests hall of fame..?

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, having it was unstickying it wouldn't really make that much of a difference anyways. As it would just get bumped to the stop of the forum after each contest, so that should work out great! So I will make the thread then, and then just post the winners as they come! Thanks!

Chris
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine

Return to “Bartertown Contests”