Bartertown's 8th painting Contest - Voting Thread!

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

TWO VOTES! Please, vote for your favorite TWO models (10 days to vote)

Poll ended at Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:56 am

1) Possessed Chaos
15%
2) Eiryss
19%
3) Nemo
29%
4) Imotekh
No votes
5) SM captain
29%
6) Viktoria
8%

Total votes: 48

athelu ( 608 )
Resident Trader

Re: Bartertown's 8th painting Contest - Voting Thread!

Post by athelu »

Iamlegion wrote:I thought that Vicktoria was the best. Should have voted for myself :P
spiralingcadaver wrote:I liked that basing work, and am not so prideful as to pretend I didn't cop the look of the grey coat for my own Vik in progress.
Thanks for the props guys. I would like to think that she is suffereing from "nobody knows the model, so will not vote", but I was happy with her. She was dones for a D&D Campaign - hence the conversion.
cursedmydice ( 106 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Bartertown's 8th painting Contest - Voting Thread!

Post by cursedmydice »

[/quote]Thanks for the props guys. I would like to think that she is suffereing from "nobody knows the model, so will not vote", but I was happy with her. She was dones for a D&D Campaign - hence the conversion.[/quote]

I personally love the Victorias models, i used to use one as a proxie for Ashlynn before they released the PP model. That was even before they had released Malifaux and Wyrd minis were just cool randoms for proxies :)
Looking for a someone to paint your army? Visit http://www.CMSheatspainting.com for details on all our commissions.

I trade in the US only unless your willing to pay full shipping with insurance.
Trades on a Retail for Retail Basis unless otherwise agreed to before hand.
Lower rating ships first on all trades, buyer pays first in all cash transactions.
Delivery confirmation will be used by me and will be asked of you.

Return to “Bartertown Contests”