Voting thread for painting contest

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

Please, vote for your ONE Favorite model:

Poll ended at Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Duke
44%
Space Marine
1%
Ork
7%
Ogre
18%
Pirate
26%
Elf
4%

Total votes: 151

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Voting thread for painting contest

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, just got back. Wow. Well congrats on the Duke! I appreciate you guys finishing this up for me while I was gone. I did not presume that M&M. (Just to let you know. : )

EDIT: And M&M, I really appreciate the announcement you put up. Sure that helped alot.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
Phaze24 ( 164 )
Resident Trader

Post by Phaze24 »

slot one for duke
If you have 90 or less refs, you ship first and pay first, no exceptions

it takes 30 secs so answer a message plz do so, in a timely manner it makes much easier
oaflord ( 196 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by oaflord »

I want to say congrats to gohkmkelvin for his painting job on the Duke. Definitely would have got my vote, if I didn't vote for myself... :mrgreen:

oAF
References owed to me: fhoenix, razley, MEversbergII
References owed by me: None.
MagickalMemories wrote:I think it was best said by Oaflord, with his 14 rating. Smart fella, there.
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaflord... You're a Dork! (Put THAT in your sig line!)
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaf... Yer still a flippin' idiot. Some things just don't change. :wink:
Magickalmemories wrote:That oaflord! He's one heck of a great guy!
MagickalMemories wrote:Oh, God, oAF! You did it. You drank it. Now, you're dooooooomed.
MagickalMemories wrote:No... it makes you a HERO! (in reference to me)
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Congratulations guys! I am sending your usernames to Bitzjunkie so he can give you your prizes.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
gohkmkelvin ( 70 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by gohkmkelvin »

Thanks, guys! This is quite exciting - this is the first time I've won a painting competition of any sort. Thanks to CMSCheats in organizing this. Cheers!
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Hey no problem! I just hope I will be able to swing another soon. : ) I think I will have worked out alot of the kinks we had this time. But it will probably be after the holidays. That's if anybody even wants to participate. ; ) Thanks everybody!

Return to “Bartertown Contests”