Painting Contest

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Painting Contest

Post by CMSheats »

Ok everyone. Here are all the final paint jobs on the models. I don't know how to put tons of pictures in one post, so I will have to do a post for each person. Voting will go from tonight till the first of November. Thanks, and good luck guys!

First off we have Duke Gerard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Wait... You need to start a NEW THREAD for this.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Oh ok. Sorry. Good thing BT stopped working for me last night, or else they all would be here. : )
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, got them posted in the right place. Just need a mod to open a poll.
oaflord ( 196 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by oaflord »

Would love to see mine named "Ogre Firebelly" as that is the model's designation.

oAF
References owed to me: fhoenix, razley, MEversbergII
References owed by me: None.
MagickalMemories wrote:I think it was best said by Oaflord, with his 14 rating. Smart fella, there.
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaflord... You're a Dork! (Put THAT in your sig line!)
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaf... Yer still a flippin' idiot. Some things just don't change. :wink:
Magickalmemories wrote:That oaflord! He's one heck of a great guy!
MagickalMemories wrote:Oh, God, oAF! You did it. You drank it. Now, you're dooooooomed.
MagickalMemories wrote:No... it makes you a HERO! (in reference to me)
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, got it. Sorry about that, changing it now. If anybody else wants to change their mins name, please let me know before the poll starts.
Bulkoth ( 122 )
Resident Trader

Post by Bulkoth »

CM I'd like to offer to host the original images on my PhotoBucket account instead of BT's image viewer. The images in the voting thread are impossible to see details on and I can't even see that high elf banner guy at all. If that works Send the picks to Bulkoth@gmail.com and I'll send you back the links wrapped in image tags so you're all set to post.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Yes. Please, do.
Thanks, Bulkoth.

Also, please make sure that the file names don't give any indication as to who painted the model. We don't want any "favorites" being played.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, sounds good. I will send those right now.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, got those sent Bulkoth. I also sent the missing pics. Sorry for the delay guys, this is almost all cleared up. : )
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Final pics have been posted in the voting thread. So, we just need a poll......
insidius ( 76 )
Millenium Trader

Post by insidius »

I'm still missing an image... would be nice to get that up before the voting begins.
mon·ey: noun; a good that acts as a medium of exchange in transactions.
Money is a good like everything else; if your rating is lower, you ship first whether money is involved or not.

USPS Mail Fraud / / FBI Internet Fraud Center
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Bulkoth made it so we all get three as that would be the easiest thing as that's mostly what we got. You asked me to put that one instead of the other pic I was going to post. Is this ok? Or would you rather the other one?
insidius ( 76 )
Millenium Trader

Post by insidius »

I guess post the one I sent you instead of the back shot.

Thanks!
mon·ey: noun; a good that acts as a medium of exchange in transactions.
Money is a good like everything else; if your rating is lower, you ship first whether money is involved or not.

USPS Mail Fraud / / FBI Internet Fraud Center
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok. You got it.

Return to “Bartertown Contests”